Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinegab1159
Conventional weirdo...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, Québec Flag
About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it?
    #11341782 - 10/28/09 11:13 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I'm about to order 2C-E from a research chemical industry. What do you think about this chemical? Was it pleasant? I read tons of positive feedback but more wouldn't be bad. :smirk:

Also, what do you think are the health repercussions? I've searched quite a lot but there is no information about it on the web so that's why I'm asking you!

Is it worth it?

Thanks guys :smirk:

--------------------

"This is a call of arms to live and love and sleep together. We could flood the streets with love or light or heat whatever..." - MGMT

"I have three words for you: Take some drugs!" -Simon Posford

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThaiTea
Superconnected
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hollywood, CA
Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: gab1159]
    #11341832 - 10/28/09 11:21 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

i only chose to do it once my buds did it a lot and they are fine, it was sick tho, like the cleanest most real visuals (like surprisingly so), everything is funny too, weird body load with a 25 mg dose tho. the crazy visuals are like people moving in pictures kinda like the newspapers in harry potter. but there was major hangover and i feel there are negative after effects.

--------------------
"I take comfort in the fact that my true purpose in life will make perfect sense mathmatically, but will be discovered through the construction of an avant garde art project done by a 6th grader with aspergers twenty years from today.

Could the presence of Junkies account for all these uneaten french fries?

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: ThaiTea]
    #11341874 - 10/28/09 11:26 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Great choice.

One of the greater of the hallucinogens.

Very colorful, warm, euphoric. Not much of a party drug, it can be very overwhelming.

I cant stress enough to be careful when dosing.

Offlinegab1159
Conventional weirdo...
Male User Gallery

Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: ThaiTea]
    #11341903 - 10/28/09 11:30 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ThaiTea said:
i only chose to do it once my buds did it a lot and they are fine, it was sick tho, like the cleanest most real visuals (like surprisingly so), everything is funny too, weird body load with a 25 mg dose tho. the crazy visuals are like people moving in pictures kinda like the newspapers in harry potter. but there was major hangover and i feel there are negative after effects.

Hmmm what do you mean by clean hallucinations? And the hangover part kind of interrest me. Is it comparable to a MDMA hangover?

--------------------

"This is a call of arms to live and love and sleep together. We could flood the streets with love or light or heat whatever..." - MGMT

OfflineRazzleCap
Punkass Trippin

Loc: ghetto :(
    #11341925 - 10/28/09 11:33 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Good trip but bad aftereffects. Myself and several friends were uncontrollably twitchy for over a week afterward. Everyone at work kept thinking I was f'd up while there.

So, overall, good trip, bad side effects possible.

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."

"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."

Offlinegab1159
Conventional weirdo...
Male User Gallery

Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: RazzleCap]
    #11341964 - 10/28/09 11:39 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hmmmm the hangover seems kind of huge. I don't really like hangovers. The experience seems worth it. I think I'll have to think about twice. Is there any psychedelics similiar with no/small hangovers? Do tryptamines give you bad hangovers?

Should I rather do DPT?

--------------------

OfflineNoxNoctum
Stranger
    #11342226 - 10/29/09 12:12 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I didn't have any kind of negative after effects at 16mg. Honestly don't know what that guy is talking about (not to discredit him or anything) but I've never heard of that on 2c-e.

Trip was super awesome, amazing audio effects. Very existential yet euphoric. Felt like I was in the presence of God.

Pretty damn awesome. Highly recommended.

Gonna try 20 mg next time.

Check out erowid and read the trip reports there to your heart's content, it's almost all positive.

Do be careful with dosage though, supposedly as you increase mgs it drastically increases potency (for example going from 16 to 18 could as much as double the intensity). I've heard this from a lot of people.

Edited by NoxNoctum (10/29/09 12:40 AM)

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: NoxNoctum]
    #11342381 - 10/29/09 12:32 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

by clean visual i meant, crystal clear. very much like lsd visuals.  realistic, natural and not intimidating.

I also experienced no to very little negative effects.

dose is around 15-20mg for me.

OfflineTryptamineDream
Stranger
Female
Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: Legoulash]
    #11342598 - 10/29/09 01:09 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

In my experience the visuals I got were not as strong or rich as visuals I've gotten on mushroom/LSD trips. My shroom/LSD visuals are highly defined by geometric patterns including strong closed-eye visuals which become the defining aspect of open eye visuals at higher doses. On 2c-e I had barely any closed-eye visuals. Open-eye visuals included trails, "fading" (if I stared at an object, it would appear to move around and leave fading trails in its wake), color splitting (reds and blues/greens would appear to "split" and objects would gain red/green borders), and fractals/patterns forming when I looked at trees, textured ceilings, etc.

I never enjoyed the body load too much. 2c-e made me feel like I had to take a shit the entire time I was tripping, and otherwise made my insides feel like they were twisting in an uncomfortable way. On a 25mg dose with a near-empty stomach I vomited during the come-up (though I experienced very little nausea on a 20mg dose a few days before.) I've had smaller doses of 2c-e on a full stomach (10-15mg) and didn't feel any nausea at all, it just slows down the come-up significantly.

All of my 2c-e trips were when I was still quite inexperienced with psychedelics in general though. Even though I'm not singing praises about it, I still plan to explore this chemical more. I prefer tryptamines and LSD mainly because they don't make me feel nauseous at all and the body load isn't anywhere near as bad.

Offlinegab1159
Conventional weirdo...
Male User Gallery

Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: TryptamineDream]
    #11342625 - 10/29/09 01:13 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Alright then I think I'm gonna give it a try. Thanks for the feedback!

--------------------

OfflineShout
Psy Trance Feign
Male

Loc: That one place
Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: TryptamineDream]
    #11342668 - 10/29/09 01:20 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

My first chemical trip was from 2C-E. My only previous psychedelic experience was 2 mushroom trips. The kicker was I didn't know I was being given 2C-E. I merely was told it was a jello shot.

All in all I am completely in love with this chemical, and have the most respect for it. Very cool visuals. Highly recommend about a 15mg dose for your first time. Have fun and dose carefully!:thumbup:

--------------------
The messages and post submitted by this user are purely hypothetical and intended for educational/entertainment purposes only. This user also does not advocate any illegal activities.:bonghit:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: Shout]
    #11343555 - 10/29/09 06:42 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

i wish someone gave me a jello shot with 10 mgs 2-ce

Offlinegcboyallday
Stranger

Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #11343888 - 10/29/09 09:46 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

very worth trying,..i need to write a trip report soon. if insufflated can be a little overwhelming but if you know how to just let go and ride the wave its amazing. soooooo many oev and cev! i could close my eyes laying down and listen to slightly stoopid and feel like im on a hammock on an island

Offlinedeff
lovelightbliss
 User Gallery

Loc: all this Flag
Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #11344750 - 10/29/09 01:44 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

redgreenvines said:
i wish someone gave me a jello shot with 10 mgs 2-ce

if i met you in person i would :grin:

--------------------

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: deff]
    #11344810 - 10/29/09 01:58 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Rectal 2c-e is where it's at, it's really the only way I do any of the 2c-x's as it takes away the nausea, bad body load, and still keeps the integrity of the oral experience. Start low though, like 7mg's was a good first experience, now I find 10-12 mg's to be perfect. Also, my best experiences have been with breaking the doses up into 2, like 4-5 mg's at first then wait like 30-45 minutes and do the rest of the 5-8mg's, it makes the come-up a lot easier since it can be a little jarring when taken all at once, especially when taken rectally.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Edited by Dr.Myco87 (10/29/09 02:01 PM)

Offlineg00ru
word em up
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #11344914 - 10/29/09 02:21 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I've done some 2c-e and it's definitely worth doing. It's got great visuals and it feels really good. You could do 2c-i also, it has less of a visual aspect and more of a euphoric aspect but they're pretty similar. I did notice a bit of a hangover in that I had a headache the next day, but you should do it for sure.

--------------------

check out my music!
have a g00d one! ^_^

InvisibleHarri

#11345604 - 10/29/09 04:11 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Dunno man its cool at first and can be for awhile but if u do too much  or alot over a small period of time you may get hppd, i snorted 20+ mg with my friedns while stoned and took months to get my life back to normal, maight have the been the acid that helped me get my life back on track. but 2c-e is a cool drug just dont do it to much.

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: Harri]
    #11345781 - 10/29/09 04:41 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Ive never had any hangovers alhough  I definately do end up feeling tired the next day. Nothing bad for me. Having a truly amazing time with no body load on 2ce takes some preparation, its not hard. My first two trips I did not supplement at all beforeor after and berally stayed hydrated and my head felt like it was being grinded from the inside with metal scrapers. The next time I tried just stayin well hydrated and the grinding head feeling disappeared from that point forward so stay hydrated first of all.

But after that i still noticed body aches and muscle cramping and slight headaches. To rectify this I began to eat healthy, natural mostly organic food. What helps most ontop of that is supplementing with the following:

1: a good natural multivitamin (no centrum crap) that has a good amount of b-vitamins / a good b complex
2: antioxidants mostly Vitamin C helps prevent oxidative damage phenethylamines are known to stress. Adding selenium and coq10 and other antioxidants also helps a ton.
3: another real biggie that does away with 90% of the muscle cramps and body aches is magnesium citrate with potassium.

Ontop of that, a good essential fatty acid blend / fish oil helps a ton with its neuroprotective properties and brain health benefits. With just a little care and preparation, some healthy eating and supplementing before and after taking 2ce with some home brewed green tea to take it all down the hatch, i have completely eliminated nearly all the negative aspects of the physical side of 2ce, i now experience absolutely no headaches (other than when using a cellphone) no muscle cramps, no twitching, no jaw aches / clenching, no hangover, just a little ou of energy the next day.

I would not take 2ce anymore, and have not since my second trip without these minimal preparations to protect my body from the stress this compound can cause. With all that said, 2ce feels to me to be a fairly begnign compound that is overall not very hard on your body, and minimally if you take some precautions and supplements before blasting off.  At a minimum: magnesium citrate, vitamin C, b-complex and fish oil and stay hydrated for a clear head

OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery

Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: JohnP]
    #11345802 - 10/29/09 04:46 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Oh yeah with all that said I must add 2ce feels AMAZING and can be a lush, infinitely suprising dive into a sensory abyss, suspended in eternity. Verypowerful and humbling material. A to A+ for me.

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

Re: About to order some 2C-E,,,what are your thoughts about it? [Re: JohnP]
    #11349119 - 10/30/09 12:37 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

2C-E is a very good visual RC. Like thaitea said, it can make pictures appear to move or shift. Youll swear that magazine images are switching between 2-3 poses before your eyes.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience