Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

I'm starting not to give a fuck anymore....
    #11338920 - 10/28/09 02:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

About all this conspiracy shit...

Now, don't get me wrong.  I know a lot of the stuff is true.  Yes, the NWO is true.  Yes the spirit world or whatever the fuck you want to call it is true.  Yes, most of it is true in some shape or form.

But speaking in relative human terms, all this shit is very fatiguing to make sense of.  I mean you have different fucking entities with different fuckin agendas and here I am in between just wantign to have a good time.

I just came here for a good time.  I once thought that I actually came to this planet to 'help'.  But I realize that fuck no I didn't come here to help, I just came here to party, and maybe 'heal' a few people in the process. :grin:

My higher self knows that there is nothing that needs 'helping'.  There is no such thing.  The game is already one.  Nobody loses.  Everybody wins.  It 's always been this way except we just really enjoy the roller-coaster, don't we?

I just don't care for it any more.  I'm tired of wanting to know.  Why?  Because here, in this lifetime, I can't know it all anyway.  What's the fuckin point?

I used to want to travel through space.  Now I don't care for it.  It's a crazy fucking jungle, that's great, but what's even more exciting is just being able to experience in the 'now'.  And the 'now' is everything.  And I guess you could say that if it were possible to travel the cosmos in human form it would be a wicked fuckin ride in the 'now', wouldn't it?

But the thing is, I don't care anymore about trying to get 'there'.  There is no 'there'.  There is only 'here' and that's why we're here for!

Friends, relationships, friends, music, art. 

I just want to be what I want to be.

I'm just venting because I have some friends that take all this shit wayyy too seriously, like I used to.

They want to get prepared for the end times with all kinds of artillery and food.  They want to start the revolution and save the world.

I don't give a fuck, man.  You're going to die anyway, so why constantly anticipate in fear this fucking end times.  Fucking enjoy the ride and go with the flow.  Go against it and get hurt.

I'm over it, I think.  Two friends believe in God described in the Quran (yes many truths in that book).  But please, nobody is going to be judged, and if that's the case, well then God is a hypocritical prick.  I know none of this shit is true in the end because its all illusion.  All of it.  Illusion layered over illusion.  God simply become what he thinks about.  He needs to get his head out of his ass if he feels that he needs to punish his creations.

My gut tells me we are God and we are constantly coming into that realization and the purpose of life is not to become Gods per se, but to simply experience the highest emotions we possibly can.  Love.  We can't experience magnificence by being unlimitedly magnificent.  It's like God can't experience himself as being magnificent if all he is is magnificence.  He needs to fool himself into thinking he's a hopeless little human in order to do that.  Everything else is experimental.

There is nothing but all that is and all that is is nothing in the end.  Just 'ice moving through water' as a fellow shoomerite once put it.

So, anybody feel this way?

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Edited by Ginseng1 (10/28/09 02:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Loc: SLC, UT
Re: I'm starting not to give a fuck anymore.... [Re: Ginseng1]
    #11339019 - 10/28/09 02:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Haha, there will always be conspiracies. The problem is that people become obsessed with the unknown. Even if some are true, they don't matter! They are irrelevant to everything that we are here for. Everything happens exactly how it's supposed to. :smile:

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
We travel from mind to mind
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
We enter your imagination
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#11339098 - 10/28/09 02:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yea, that's what I'm feeling.  It is what it is.  All-that-is is all there is and all-that-is is... what it is?

Quote:

Ginseng1 said:
Friends, relationships, friends, music, art. 

lol

--------------------

InvisibleChronic7
    #11340185 - 10/28/09 04:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The only thing worth kowing is the higher Self you talk about
Everyhting else is included in that...

It can be tiresome if your tryna know every particular thing
But when you are only interested in knowing yourself, its like an endless love affair
It never gets tiresome

Knowing the Self, is releif itself
After hard day at work, you get home, sit down, take your shoes off
That feeling of 'coming home' is the Self coming into itself
It releives all tiresomeness

Forget about conspiracy, aliens, spirits, projection, lucidity... theres no end to it!
The universe is vast isit not?
Theres always new entertainment, new creations
Simply Know ThySelf
As the universe which creates

When you know your not defined in the creation, it can no longer hypnotize you

:peace:

--------------------

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#11340355 - 10/28/09 05:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hehe..
but isnt it funny how you had to go through all the drama to realize this ?

Quote:

So, anybody feel this way?

To health

:cheers:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
    #11340523 - 10/28/09 05:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I feel yea man. The "conspiracies" are what first got me into this stuff - so it was a necessary phase along the path. But now I try not to dwell on the negative. When I tell people that our economy may just collapse, I try and put it in a positive light. I always say "To create a new society the old one has to come crashing down." :smile:

I'm beginning to realize this Universe is interactive, and it is all centered around the self. It's like a learning experience.

So many people are caught up in the negativity, when in "reality" it's all good. As you say, the game is won already. So what do we do?

I still always have these fears in my mind. What am I going to do when I graduate college this year? What if I'm wrong about all this? My heart tells me I'm right.

I still am into the lucid dreaming, astral projection, meditation, psychedelics because this is what excites me! And my friend Bashar tells me when you follow your excitement you are best in line with your higher self! :smile:

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: I'm starting not to give a fuck anymore.... [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11340652 - 10/28/09 06:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Word, word!

I haven't done mushrooms in quite some time.  I think it's time to go deep, if only just one more time!

The only issue for me at this time is that I have one lunatic friend who's just getting progressively worse with all the conspiracy shit.

Hmmm.. that gives me an idea?  Maybe you guys can help?

He wanted to start a website with 4 of us... a website about all of this shit except more professional, including clean tech, environment, spirituality, religions, health, etc...

Then after sometime I just wasn't feeling it primarily because of my original post.  So I sat them all down and told them how I felt and basically told them I'm not into it and at least for now, I don't really want to be part of creating this thing.  I have... other fish to fry....

So they were like alright no prob.  Now this guy (he's kind of like the leader because he has experience building companies) still has this idea in his head that I'm aboard this ship to 'free-humanity' when I simply don't fucking care anymore.

So what do I do?  I already told him once I'm not into it, but he's still trying to impose his view on mine, and it's not working.  It's making him look really bad.

Thing is, I meet up with these fellows once a week and spit life lessons and all that jazz.  I enjoy them for that.  But I'm thinking the only way to remove myself from this 'free-humanity save the sheeple' thing is to simply not meet up with them anymore.  But I don't want to do that, I enjoy them as friends.

*I should mention that this dude is VERY serious about this and we basically put an office together to 'work', but I haven't done shit because I don't want to.  But he's invested already in a $1000 server, office chairs... wtf??:confused:

--------------------

Edited by Ginseng1 (10/28/09 06:09 PM)

OfflineOzekat
Cosmic Observer
Male

Loc: Kentucky
    #11340743 - 10/28/09 06:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like some bullshit to me bro.

I feel you on getting tired of fighting everything, sometimes we just try too damn hard, and don't get anywhere.

I don't know.  There is valuable knowledge we can share with each other, but if your heart is not into it, its just not into it.

Why does he want to make ANOTHER website? I mean jesus there are so many like that already, its just unnecessary.

--------------------
Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
- Chinese Proverb

:teleport:

:yinyang: Beauty & Simplicity

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: I'm starting not to give a fuck anymore.... [Re: Ozekat]
    #11340767 - 10/28/09 06:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I know seriously.  I think he just likes running businesses and working in offices.

--------------------

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
    #11340843 - 10/28/09 06:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Tell him that ideologically you can't go along with it anymore.

OfflineDarkestone
One of Them
 User Gallery

Loc: On healing wings
Re: I'm starting not to give a fuck anymore.... [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11341009 - 10/28/09 07:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Mmmmmmm  Phried phish.

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
Re: I'm starting not to give a fuck anymore.... [Re: Darkestone]
    #11345364 - 10/29/09 01:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yes I'm done with the NWO and Illuminati stuff. All I care about now is finding some peace and serenity in my own little life. I'll do little things when I get the opportunity, like put up stickers that say "Curb your consumption" just to ease my conscience but I barely care anymore.

As for the friend thing. If it were me, I would be honest and tell him that in this stage of your life, where you are at right now, it is not good for your health to be too invested in this conspiracy stuff. I would tell him that you can still be friends and that you support him but ask him to support you in your own decision to follow your best interest.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
Re: I'm starting not to give a fuck anymore.... [Re: EternalCowabunga] * 1
    #11345622 - 10/29/09 02:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineDarkestone
One of Them
 User Gallery

Loc: On healing wings
Re: I'm starting not to give a fuck anymore.... [Re: deff]
    #11346550 - 10/29/09 04:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:afro: Hey, man, that was awesome.  Pretty much sums up how I felt after I saw all those truther vids.  If they are right, it is too late for us to do anything about it. 

I will help adults when they want me too if i can.  I look at children differently b/c they can't really speak up for themselves and IMO are the only true innocents.  So I try to bring joy to their lives whenever possible.  (((((((((((:baby:)))))))))))

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: I'm starting not to give a fuck anymore.... [Re: Darkestone]
    #11347103 - 10/29/09 06:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yea, the little things are what matter.  If I can make people think twice about their own thoughts by virtue of my words, then my job here is done.  I don't want to be on top.  I just want what I want.  Health of mind body soul.  Sex, drugs, rock and roll.

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Loc: 3 Seconds Ago. Flag
    #11347331 - 10/29/09 06:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If those conspiracies are true, then were all screwed and its to late to change anything.

For example, if there is a group that can orchestrate something like 911, swine flue, and a whole slew of other things, what could we do to stop them when in order to stop them we need resources(money, atleast in the millions) and ironically, quit the only thing that gets us even the minute amount of money we can get?

I dont think there is a higher self, a plan, or re-incarnation. There is no clarity on why there is or should be beyond our own perception. What I am sure of; relationships(sex, love, whatever), music, drugs, foods and habitat. These are already complicate to begin with and require loads of time to bring into ones life...so either I put my energy into trying to stop these ridiculously powerful people, regardless of what I think, feel and do, are going to be more powerful than me or I try to change the world through changing peoples minds, or I go with the flow and enjoy those things that I mentioned which are hard to get and work to get?

Since number one is not an option and number two is an option but judging from the intellect of the average person beyond my power, I will focus on the third option.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Loc: 3 Seconds Ago. Flag
Re: I'm starting not to give a fuck anymore.... [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #11347778 - 10/29/09 07:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This song would go smoothly with this discussion, concussion.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies