Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineivander
Paragon of Animal
Male

A map to disclosure for Obama ??
    #11322969 - 10/26/09 07:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Step 1: Abolish the National Security Act of 1947
Signed into law by President Harry S. Truman the same month and year as the July  UFO crash at Roswell in 1947, the establishment of this piece of legislation was ostensibly, in part, to keep the public from knowing that the UFO/ET phenomenon was real and to allow that technology to be studied, researched and perhaps be back-engineered.

It allowed for a great deal to be hidden from the public “FOR REASONS OF NATIONAL SECURITY”.

The National Security Act of 1947 came to be less and less about “national security” and far more serving the personal agendas of those individuals working in powerful positions behind this legal wall.

From the now-well known experiments with LSD to create a super soldier who would follow any orders without question, to the mind control experimentation finding it's way more and more into the mainstream via whistle blowers and some select documentaries, including one that aired on the History Channel, information is leaking out through cracks in that wall.

In a country with a carefully rendered Constitution and Bill of Rights set in place to prevent undue gatherings of power in the hands of any one individual or group, grounds are excellent to abolish the National Security Act of 1947 on grounds that it is unconstitutional – and a stain on the honor of a country that has called itself “the land of the free, and the home of the brave.”

Step 2: Countering resistance
If President Obama was to encounter resistance or stonewalling from the military-industrial complex, at that point he could call in  the 400+ Disclosure Project Witnesses (video) in a nationally televised and webcast disclosure conference, including representatives from countries around the world who have been releasing their previously classified UFO files.

A variety of other former government insiders and whistle blowers in other areas could likely be found and brought forward as well. This would take the information to the people, where it now belongs, and perhaps always should have belonged.

Step 3: Amnesty in exchange for helping implement environmentally-healthy technologies

An offer of amnesty could be extended to all who are willing to come forward with what they know about extraterrestrial or other suppressed technologies, how they operate and how they can be implemented in an energy-conversion transition to decisively end all use of oil and coal-based technologies as soon as possible.

Serious crimes, such as murder and mind control abuse committed under National Security Act of 1947 secrecy would need to be reviewed for amnesty on a case by case basis. Individuals committing serious crimes and identified with a proclivity to try to continue such abuses under some other guise of secrecy need to be incarcerated for public safety.

Amnesty would not be able to be granted in such cases.

Step 4: Exercise of “Eminent Domain” and transparency of development and implementation at every level and stage

When the various technologies are revealed, exercise the government's prerogative of “eminent domain” to bring such information and technology within guidelines and facilities where it can be fully developed for the global public good. As was not done in the past, enact full transparency of all aspects of this energy transition.

Put an end to “need to know” compartmentalization and allow all members working on the project to work together synergistically and in concert so that the work can be done in the fullest and most efficient way possible, so that the whole can be viewed by all and understanding and insight applied to the project as a whole.

To mitigate any losses or perceived losses on the part of corporate interests, offer a amnesty in exchange for dropping any criminal charges against them, including pursuing knowing and wanton environmental destruction for personal gain, at the cost of millions of lives to date and potentially causing billions more deaths due to environmental catastrophes; said corporate owners, board members and CEOs knowing full well the consequences of their actions while also suppressing and sequestering technologies that could possibly have averted such tragedies.

Step 5: End all use of nuclear weapons and energy plants

Stop all engagement with nuclear armaments and energy plants and open dialogues with all countries with rudimentary or full nuclear capability to disarm and close down plants with offers of new energy alternatives.

Step 6: Preparing the public for contact

All information, official and unofficial, regarding contact with extraterrestrial beings of any kind could be addressed publicly in a subsequent press conference to the first one, helping to prepare the public for the actuality of extraterrestrial reality and contact. Community groups and liaisons could be created to help people discuss and adjust to the prospect of contact.

There have been perhaps hundreds of films made over all the years of movie-making putting out myriad extraterrestrial scenarios, from friendly contact to invasions of the worst kind. New documentaries made, sorting available truth from fiction could be made and circulated to help people adjust to the reality of extraterrestrials and reduce fear.

This preparation for contact would help the millions of people around the world who have had abductions or contacts who have had to keep such encounters secret due to official denial and ridicule and allow them to get real support and begin to understand their experiences in a larger context.

Depending on their level of integration of their experiences, some of them might be able to step into information disseminating roles with the public and be interviewed for “contact” documentaries.

They could share their perceptions and insights about these beings from other worlds from their own contact experiences.

Step 7: Extend an invitation for full, open contact with extraterrestrials

The cessation of nuclear activities could send a clear signal to extraterrestrial intelligences engaging humanity at this time that we are becoming ready for full open contact.

Through a publicly televised press conference, invite contact and take a leadership role in initiating a forum for developing friendly and beneficial relations with our extraterrestrial neighbors.

Since there are some extraterrestrials who look just like us, there are sure to be some listening.

This did not come from me, but I quoted an article from Examiner.com.
So, what do you people think on this. Following the global new, this article does ring a bell for me. But there are those who would say that Obama is totally evil, while some would support him. I personally think neither, but I think he have a lot of dirty work to handle, whether this disclosure plan is under way or not. And if this is true, I suspect we will have this disclosure in the very near future.

--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
Re: A map to disclosure for Obama ?? [Re: ivander]
    #11328696 - 10/26/09 11:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I used to support disclosure of the UFO phenomenon but now I finally understand why the US government is trying so hard to prevent it. Many people who are pushing for disclosure believe that aliens are harmless and have peaceful intentions. Maybe some of these beings are but I know for a fact that some, if not all are here with a very selfish agenda. Disclosure will inevitably destroy many people's lives, especially the lives of children. This is why I completely oppose it. The people pushing for disclosure already know UFOs and ETs exist. Why do they need the government to verify what they already know? I think the only good that can possibly come from disclosure is the unification of the human race as a species. Perhaps humans will stop fighting one another and band together to face the possible threat of an extraterrestrial enemy.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Offlineivander
Paragon of Animal
Male

Re: A map to disclosure for Obama ?? [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11329943 - 10/27/09 07:00 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Perhaps humans will stop fighting one another and band together to face the possible threat of an extraterrestrial enemy.

This is the point. People of this earth, have been "protected" sheep's, too long by it's government.
IMO, there will be some kind of disclosure before year of 2012, because people need to know what is really going on, and ET's good or bad will stand behind this disclosure one way or another.

Of course people know about ET's.. but not all. Imagine what impact this disclosure would have on global population. There would be major changes involved, IMO. But I think, truth is far more desirable, then the illusion of lies.

--------------------
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music. - Nietzsche

I've never faked a sarcasm in my life. True story.

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #11329968 - 10/27/09 07:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
Many people who are pushing for disclosure believe that aliens are harmless and have peaceful intentions. Maybe some of these beings are but I know for a fact that some, if not all are here with a very selfish agenda.

Hey, quick question- isn't it better to know?
I'm not sure if there are or are not ET visitor to Earth, but I don't think I need to be protected from teh knowledge if so.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Re: A map to disclosure for Obama ?? [Re: Doc_T]
    #11329990 - 10/27/09 07:24 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
Many people who are pushing for disclosure believe that aliens are harmless and have peaceful intentions. Maybe some of these beings are but I know for a fact that some, if not all are here with a very selfish agenda.

Hey, quick question- isn't it better to know?
I'm not sure if there are or are not ET visitor to Earth, but I don't think I need to be protected from teh knowledge if so.

I've always been the type of person who wants to know the truth regardless of whether or not it equates to something good or bad, so I would say yes. Overall I think people who seek the truth will usually find it and the people who don't care to know the truth won't bother to search for it. However something such as the UFO phenomenon cannot possibly stay a secret forever. This news it too significant for it to not become widely known, especially with the rate of information exchange modern technology grants us.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #11330000 - 10/27/09 07:29 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think many people would care or believe if the truth did come out. Most would just go on with their lives.
Look at H1N1- whatever you think the truth is, you're in the minority.

Although there would be a huge increase in 'artifacts' sold on eBay.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: A map to disclosure for Obama ?? [Re: Doc_T]
    #11331421 - 10/27/09 12:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Disclosure will bring technology that will change our planet and life as we know it. It will give people everywhere a reason to look at themselves as a human being, a global citizen, and not part of some other sub-identity. Disclosure will have an astronomical effect on human consciousness - to be rivaled by nothing in human history.

This type of thing needs to be prepared for. There are certain groups of people who have hidden stuff from us for well over five decades now. There are people working to get this information out. It's a power struggle - but I think it is futile. The information will come out, and I think sooner than later at this point.

Night: It would be naive to think we are only being visited by one race of ETs. It would be naive to think in our universe of duality, this duality doesn't also extend to ETs.

OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

#11333324 - 10/27/09 05:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I used to support disclosure of the UFO phenomenon but now I finally understand why the US government is trying so hard to prevent it. Many people who are pushing for disclosure believe that aliens are harmless and have peaceful intentions. Maybe some of these beings are but I know for a fact that some, if not all are here with a very selfish agenda. Disclosure will inevitably destroy many people's lives, especially the lives of children. This is why I completely oppose it. The people pushing for disclosure already know UFOs and ETs exist. Why do they need the government to verify what they already know? I think the only good that can possibly come from disclosure is the unification of the human race as a species. Perhaps humans will stop fighting one another and band together to face the possible threat of an extraterrestrial enemy.

Imagine this ok..
just hypothetically..

Humans on this planet.. carry DNA that is a mixture of many other species... all of them benevolent but one.

enemy ETs want to take over... they tell us .. WE made you.

friendly ETs  start incarnating in human bodies.

Enemy ETs get too out of hand.

friendly ETs get 'activated'

WAR ?

:smile:

These negative ET's are frightened of the terrans !
how do you think they feel about our other relatives ?

much respect for the 'bad guys' and all the good work they have done...
but they're not waging a war..
they'd be coming to a gun fight with a knife :smile:

the threat would simply be neutralized very fast without even harming the 'enemy'.

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Re: A map to disclosure for Obama ?? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11337168 - 10/28/09 09:33 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Nlight: It would be naive to think we are only being visited by one race of ETs. It would be naive to think in our universe of duality, this duality doesn't also extend to ETs.

Yes I completely agree. I believe that there's more than one species of extraterrestrials visiting Earth because I'm pretty sure the short Greys and tall Greys are two different species. However I'm not entirely sure if there is more than one "organization" of ETs visiting Earth. I would like to think so. It would bring an immense level of relief into my life to find out that there are others visiting Earth besides the Greys. If this is the case then I am completely in favor of public disclosure.

--------------------

Edited by NlightNd1 (10/28/09 09:48 AM)

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: A map to disclosure for Obama ?? [Re: jivJaN]
    #11337368 - 10/28/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

jivJaN said:

they'd be coming to a gun fight with a knife :smile:

the threat would simply be neutralized very fast without even harming the 'enemy'.

Well said :smile:

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#11337399 - 10/28/09 10:25 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

*sigh* unfortunately I'm convinced that at least in these lower dimensions the duality exists and for fuk sakes there will always be some sort of beef.

Hell that's what this whole God/Devil shit is about in all these holy scriptures, they talk about Demons and shit, could very well be inter-dimensional ETs that either:

A) Want to use us like cattle.

B) Want us for their entertainment.

C) The matrix.

D):wink:

Anyway, when it's all said and done, it is believe that benevolence will prevail in the end so just chill out and wait for it.  If you end up dead in the process, well God loves you anyway. :laugh:

Edited by Ginseng1 (10/28/09 10:44 AM)

Offlineflangenips
Batshitinsanse
 User Gallery

Loc: aotearoa Flag
Re: A map to disclosure for Obama ?? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #11345959 - 10/29/09 03:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Indeed i believe in terms of any intelligent being, that a majority are aiming for good, and a minority (i.e murderers, rapists etc..) commit evil acts.

Though this is subjective, even within a species from race to race, corruption of morals is something we've seen time and time again in our own 'intelligent' species (see Nazis, Crusades... etc), and even ritual and ethical practice differs with each calling the other taboo/unethical. All that can move thousands, even millions of people to act a certain way, claim to be doing it for the greater good of humanity or the world or for god.

Historically this sort of thing happens so often its kinda embarrassing how easily the many can be corrupted by the few, especially embarrassing if we are observed doing by a peaceful alien race.

Call me a cynic, but, with the infinite possibility of how each alien race could possibly act and be, it almost seems to me to make sense that a high percentage of races could be armed to the teeth to defend or retaliate, just like down here on earth.

Maybe they do fear contacting us openly, we may not have advanced space travel, but i think the nuclear bomb is something to be feared no matter what part of the universe you are from. I doubt they'd want war, just like i hope we'd never use a nuclear bomb ever again.

I'm currently for the secrecy, if it is true, they are out there, among us, etc.. i can only imagine the 'alien witch-hunts' that could occur from the ill-informed and even rascist communities. The aliens themselves have to be careful in that in exposing themselves outright could in fact expose them to the varying ways we can behave.

Then again, a majority out there could very well already be above violence. I, for one, am just speculating all of the above, I guess i'll have to wait and see.

--------------------
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Re: A map to disclosure for Obama ?? [Re: flangenips]
    #11346216 - 10/29/09 03:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

flangenips said:
Maybe they do fear contacting us openly, we may not have advanced space travel, but i think the nuclear bomb is something to be feared no matter what part of the universe you are from. I doubt they'd want war, just like i hope we'd never use a nuclear bomb ever again.

One of the most frightening things about these "ETs" is that they can apparently disarm our nuclear weapons without even physically touching them. They can do the same thing to cars or missile control systems in our fighter jets. If these entities turn hostile against the human race, there's absolutely nothing we can do to fight back. In the video below you can see an example which validates their ability to disarm our nuclear bombs at the 4 minutes, 17 seconds mark:

--------------------

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
    #11346481 - 10/29/09 04:36 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:

One of the most frightening things about these "ETs" is that they can apparently disarm our nuclear weapons without even physically touching them.

I see this as the opposite of frightening. At times this could have been used to protect us from ourselves.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#11347134 - 10/29/09 06:16 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

c0sm0nautt said:
Quote:

NlightNd1 said:

One of the most frightening things about these "ETs" is that they can apparently disarm our nuclear weapons without even physically touching them.

I see this as the opposite of frightening. At times this could have been used to protect us from ourselves.

I see it as liberating!

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order