Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSupreme Slammage
Time Traveler
Male

Shrooms plus LSD
    #11332785 - 10/27/09 04:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Has anyone tried this combo?  What is it like?  Is threre a point to doing it?  About a year ago someone I met said they had done it a couple times at music festivals etc...  They took a few tabs of lSD and then within an hour ate an eigth of shrooms.  They called it a hippie flip even though I always knew a hippie flip as shrooms and MDMA.  Weigh in ppl!

--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms plus LSD [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11332934 - 10/27/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

me and my best mate recently indulged in this crazy combo. The mind fuck from shrooms was uncomfortable for me but my mate said he loved it with the LSD body load. I would say its unnecessary and a waste they are both psychedelics and if you abuse them it'll bite you in the ass.Enjoy one psychedelic at a time :smile:

OfflineSupreme Slammage
Time Traveler
Male

Re: Shrooms plus LSD [Re: liveby]
    #11332979 - 10/27/09 05:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

that's what I would say but I just wondered if anyone had the balls to try it and what it was like.  That sounds intense!

--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Offlinefatso
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA Flag
    #11333017 - 10/27/09 05:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

UTFS!

--------------------

My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

#11333031 - 10/27/09 05:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

it always seems that you always get into trouble when your having a good time on lsd or shrooms and you think "yeh i wanna keep going" so you dose up again , next thing ya know you have dug yourself a hole.It is a crazy ballzy thing to do and ive tripped quiet abit but only recently started to learn the small behaviors to look out for and keep me out of negative loops while tripping, once i master it ill be a better tripper capable to handling larger doses or mixing.... but whats wrong with half doses and exploring one molecule at a time anyway hehe :grin:

OfflineAzrah
Stranger

Re: Shrooms plus LSD [Re: fatso]
    #11333074 - 10/27/09 05:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I think its kinda unecessary. LSD is energetic and bright and mushrooms are lethargic and dark (not in a bad way). They just seem like two different contrasting substances. Also tango blast are scum there is no need for people like that on this forum -_-.

Offlinedeadhead777
Eptokozmism!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mars duuuude
    #11333087 - 10/27/09 05:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Ya when I did the shrooms had added a nice complement to the trip but wasn't anything so intense that anyone should fear it.

LSD grabs your mind so hard it's hard for it let the shrooms in, in my opinion that is. I'd recommend taking a lot of one of them if you want that type of experience there isn't anything they both do together that one won't do alone, if that makes sense.

--------------------

Take me to a circus tent!
Where I can easily pay my rent!
And all the other freaks will share my cares!

Offlinefatso
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms plus LSD [Re: Azrah]
    #11333378 - 10/27/09 06:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Azrah said:
I think its kinda unecessary. LSD is energetic and bright and mushrooms are lethargic and dark (not in a bad way). They just seem like two different contrasting substances. Also tango blast are scum there is no need for people like that on this forum -_-.

:ilold::facepalm:

yup im from tango blast alright.  look at my posts.  what is one single post that would lead you to believe im actually in any gang?  i made thatmy sig as a joke cuz theyre fucking retarded.

--------------------

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Shrooms plus LSD [Re: fatso]
    #11333692 - 10/27/09 06:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

fatso said:
Quote:

Azrah said:

:ilold::facepalm:

yup im from tango blast alright.  look at my posts.  what is one single post that would lead you to believe im actually in any gang?  i made thatmy sig as a joke cuz theyre fucking retarded.

i lol'd , also
but honestly i wouldnt mind hearing people experiences with mixing the two.

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

Offlinenightbringer
shaman in training
Male User Gallery

#11333793 - 10/27/09 06:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

personally I like the combination...

it's honestly very hard to describe and it depends greatly on which one you take more of.

but I will say it unleashed some seriously unprecedented creativity in me :cool:

--------------------
OM MANI PADME HUM

Buddha of great compassion, hold me fast in your compassion. From time without beginning, beings have wandered in Samsara, undergoing unendurable suffering. They have no other protector than you. Please bless them that they may achieve the omniscient state of buddhahood.

With the power of evil karma gathered from beginningless time, sentient beings, through the force of anger, are born as hell beings and experience the suffering of heat and cold. May they all be born in your presence.

Offlinefatso
Male User Gallery

Re: Shrooms plus LSD [Re: nightbringer]
    #11333866 - 10/27/09 06:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

alright fine.

this report is from june 22 this year
11:05 both tabs under toungue
12:00 swallowed tabs and started feeling strange so i went to the garage to smoke some homemade iso hash but it bubled weird and tasted funny so i got sketched and smoked some other hash and went to go look in the mirror only to find i was getting saucer pupils so i went upstairs and ate half my edible 2.3 grams shrooms and the other half of the edible

~1:00 by now im just sitting in the pond area smoking bowls continueosly of milky way kush that i picked up about 10:30 which was seriously dank. when i would exhale everything would grow in intensity and move and all sorts of stuff after each hit. finally  i realized my heart was beating fast as hell so i stopped smoking and went inside to lye down on my bed b/c my neighbor turned on some weird light and hes an asshole prick so i thought he smelled the weed and was trying to bust me.

1:40 this was where it got nuts. i cant remember much but it was definetly level 5. my whole body felt like waves of orgasm going thru it and i was heearing crazy music in my head and very weird visuals  like i was molded to the bed and it was sort of flowing continuos rivers of patterns and colors.  i cant really explain it at all.  after a bit of that i closed myself in my closet and  it was pitch fuckin black and i saw amazing colors i had never seen before in finky sunglasses that made fractal patters 360 degrees around me. this made me alost fall down and feelt like i almost passed out

later probly like 2;10 or so i went back outside(walking was extemely difficult) to listen to more shponge nothing last but nothing is lost. this made me trip realy hard to the point where i couldnt make out anything or recognize anything in my yard. it looked like some sort of alien world so i covered myself p with a fuzzy blanket and zoned out.

3:30 i wnet outside to smoke a few more bowls and the same thing happened where every hit would make it way more intense.  this was reallly weird... my yard looked so thickly foggy and misty at one point that it looked like a cloud fell in my yard . and there was no moon so it was a dark mofuggin night but somehow it looked like at least lit by half a moon.

4:00 i went downstairs and said some funny shit to my self that i canbt quite remember. i think it was something like  "i took acid. and now i have my pants off" and laughed hysterically.  actually i was cracking up all night which is very unusual for me tripping very crazy trip. and theres plenty more i just cant explain and dont want to type more

--------------------

OfflineAzrah
Stranger

Re: Shrooms plus LSD [Re: nightbringer]
    #11333868 - 10/27/09 06:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well fatso,

I am sincerely sorry then, I havent really seen any other posts by you and I jumped to a conclusion. Again my deepest apology. I just don't like gangs because I had to grew up around that and it isn't fun.

^_^

Offlinegreenspectral
Gutter Monk
Male

Loc: Chonyid
Re: Shrooms plus LSD [Re: Azrah]
    #11334739 - 10/27/09 08:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

combining shrooms and lsd, lsd is the dominant undercurrent of the trip for sure. shrooms add another layer of psychedelia on top of the dose, increasing visual content noticeably. mind-play becomes more of a synergy between the dose and shroom but you can definitely distinguish the increased visual content.

--------------------
http://soundcloud.com/greenspectral ;  <---original electrik muziq

InvisibleHorusTh3Chrous

Re: Shrooms plus LSD [Re: greenspectral]
    #11335528 - 10/27/09 10:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

LOVE IT.

Ive found my sweet spot is a gram and a hit.

gonna dose tomorrow actually, wish me luck!

Offlinenightshd
Stranger

Re: Shrooms plus LSD [Re: HorusTh3Chrous]
    #11335550 - 10/27/09 11:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ive tried it once, taking 2 hits of lsd early in the evening, then munching some shroomies at about midnight, we ended up biking to a party where i didnt know anyone at all, and i felt like the acid was keeping the crazy freakout part of the mushrooms in line, visuals were pretty amazing but other than that, hard to distinguish the two, i wouldnt call it a waste by any means though, very fun

Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Shrooms plus LSD [Re: nightshd]
    #11335594 - 10/27/09 11:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i did it once recently

i dose 2 hits then ate shrooms like 8 hours later

it was not a good idea and didnt do much at all, wish i woulda just save the shrooms for another time

--------------------

I love Psilocybin.  :shrug:

Psilocybin, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, 2C-E, 5-Meo-DMT, DXM, LSA, Marijuana, Alcohol, Heroin/Opiates, 4-Aco-DMT, Methylone, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine/Crack, amphetamines, Pharms, PCP, Benzos, DMT/Aya, Salvia, MDMA, Nitrous, MXE, 2C-C

Exile Nation Project

OfflineDoseInTheWoods3420
LSD Connoisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: wherever im needed Flag
Re: Shrooms plus LSD [Re: nightshd]
    #11335606 - 10/27/09 11:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

my girlfriend did that and the shrooms made her very paranioid and made the mindfuck way more intense. she was never a fan of shrooms but was triping hard on lsd and though it was a good idea. id say if your tripping and you feel like some shrooms would complement well then go for it. it wont hurt you.

--------------------

You're either on the bus, or off the bus
everything i say is complete and utter bulshit :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates