Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemagshroomin
Stranger

My Head Feels Like It's Exploding..Is This Normal??
    #11335406 - 10/27/09 10:39 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So I haven't really taken shrooms alot. But this past Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I took Amazonian cubz. I took about 1 gram on Thursday, then Friday and Saturday took about 3 grams of only caps each day. It was pretty awesome, and I tripped balls. Ever since I started coming off my trip Saturday I've had huge head pains. Its not pains that come and go, its a constant pain around my whole head which feels like somewons squeezing my brain together.

I've had come downs from shrooms before, but that only last about a day and smoking marijuana always helps. But for the past 3 days, my head has had a throbbing pain which feels like someones pushing on my brain..kind of like somewons choking me, and my heads reactings. Also whats really weird, is when I smoke marijuana i start to hallucinate a little. Like i will see items being fuzzy or twirling around abit. Iv'e also been very sensitive to loud noises and bright lights. And i always see these small black dots with yellow and blue surrounding them.. And when i smoke pot, my head gets at least twice as worse. All my friends just told me so smoke pot throughout the day, and i tried yesterday and at the end of the day i wanted to scream my head was hurting so bad! It just feels like theres no blood flow in my brain, and its just gana burst and explode!

Another thing thats wierd is when I make face expressions, my head hurts even more. Like smileing, and raising my eyebrows..the pain just bounces all around my head.

My friend said that if it last another week I might be permafried. So I'm asking.. if ANYONE knows.. is this normal? Please somewon elts say this happened for you for a few days after shroomin so i dont feel too retarded. ha

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAgentFish
Bonified Bong-Ripper
Male

Re: My Head Feels Like It's Exploding..Is This Normal?? [Re: magshroomin]
    #11335437 - 10/27/09 10:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I get brain crippling pain after taking mushrooms all the time. I think it's my posture but not sure, I am curious to see what other people say. My head pain goes away in a day or two normally

--------------------
"We are all but recent leaves on the same old tree of life and if this life has adapted itself to new functions and conditions, it uses the same old basic principles over and over again. There is no real difference between the grass and the man who mows it." - Albert Szent-Györgyi

Offlinemonkeybus
Hare Krishna
 User Gallery

#11335442 - 10/27/09 10:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This is most definitely not normal, son.

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: My Head Feels Like It's Exploding..Is This Normal?? [Re: AgentFish]
    #11335451 - 10/27/09 10:47 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I had a horrible headache after my first 2.5g experience. Nothing really alleviated it, but extra water intake along with about 200-400mg of Acetaminophen wouldn't hurt. Well.. the Acetaminophen will hurt your liver, but you know what I mean.

Best of all, I had a four hour drive back home with this headache. It was interesting to say the least. Nothing is wrong, don't worry. Likely just tension.

EDIT: No such thing as "permafried."  You're not forever ruined.

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

Edited by Leap (10/27/09 10:49 PM)

Offlinemagshroomin
Stranger

Re: My Head Feels Like It's Exploding..Is This Normal?? [Re: Leap]
    #11335470 - 10/27/09 10:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I just dont want to end up permanently fucked because of a 3 day shroom trip.. maybe im just all worked up and worried, but im pretty sure this isn't too normal :confused:

OfflineFortius_Penguin
Karma Works

#11335500 - 10/27/09 10:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Don't worry brother!

The acetaminophen comment is a good one. It'll help.

As has been said before me, no such thing as permafried. Don't worry about that.

Just try to remember to keep thinking good things. Be calm.

It'll go away soon, friend. No worries.

Offlinenightshd
Stranger

#11335501 - 10/27/09 10:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

unless you had some one in a million pre-existing condition that maybe exists, mushrooms alone wont cause any lasting physical damage to your body, ever.  so youre most definitely all good, ive had tons of headaches on just as many drugs, weed is your friend :thumbup:

OfflineMorningrise
Electric Wizard
Male

Loc: Canada
    #11335524 - 10/27/09 10:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The most I've ever done was 3 grams of pretty potent cubes, and that left me with a pounding headache the entire next day. Three days seems like a long time, but after three days of tripping (two of which you said were 3 gram trips) I assume it's probably normal to experience that. That's just my opinion, anyways, I'm not experienced enough with this sort of thing to say anymore.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds