Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegalenmistmantle
PRO!
Male User Gallery

Most incredible thing you've seen
    #11333229 - 10/27/09 05:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What's the most incredible thing you've seen, realised, or thought while tripping on anything.
Seeing as I've only had mushrooms once I don't have much to go on but when I did experience them, we went for a walk and tried to follow nature as much as possible, everything looked as it would when im sober yet i took the time to notice everything and see the beauty in it all, stopping to look at tiny bugs scurrying about or a tree with purple flowers among pines, We came to realise that everything is alive with a purpose and we are just a part of something much bigger then ourselves.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGreenMachine
The Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: A peninsula
Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: galenmistmantle]
    #11333273 - 10/27/09 05:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The spice made my bookshelf turn into a giant machine made of perfect squares with tiny gears in every square, with every color possible and energy waves pulsating from anything that moved.

--------------------
Look behind you, do you see it?:unbelievable:

OfflineBrainChemistry
Captain Obvious
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains of N. America Flag
Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: GreenMachine]
    #11333480 - 10/27/09 06:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Seen - I once took 5 hits of acid and went to a show at Red Rocks (its an outdoor concert venue). On the sides of the stage they have those tall, curving sets of speakers. I remember seeing them undulate like sine waves in rhythm to the music. All the while the rocks around me are coalescing and melting. The trees were brilliant green flames, and the people were dancing like animated zombies. Heres a pick of the ampitheater

Realized - My first trip on an 8th of mushrooms, I looked at my entire life as if on a timeline. My childhood, my upbringing, my middle school and high school experiences, the influences of my brother and friends. I saw how all it shaped my personality, and I saw how I had arrived at my present situation. The scary part was......I hated what I saw.

Thought - I was laying on my bed listening to Led Zepplin...also on an 8th of mushrooms. I had my eyes closed and I was becoming absorbed in the music....my body felt like a rocket beginning to take off. As the song "Rock and Roll" came on, it felt like an explosion inside my body and my head as the rocket blasted off into space. When the song ended opened my eyes and thought...."I must take my life back to the simplest level."

Psychedelics are crazy. :super:

--------------------
Word to your mom.

OfflineSte
Play the game of life.
Male

Loc: IL
Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: BrainChemistry]
    #11333509 - 10/27/09 06:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I realized that I could actually live with myself if I could trip balls every 1 or 2 weeks..

As a pressure valve being released.

Needing no other substance or drug..

--------------------
Mentally speaking, I was tripping long before I even heard the word psychedelic, now I have an alibi.

Be one with the Mushroom..

I am either bored or tripping...

OfflineBrainChemistry
Captain Obvious
 User Gallery

Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: Ste]
    #11333548 - 10/27/09 06:18 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So you're saying you have a hallucinogenic dependence?

--------------------
Word to your mom.

Offlinedeadhead777
Eptokozmism!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mars duuuude
    #11333585 - 10/27/09 06:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Had to be an eighth of cyans that threw me into a psychedelic sea of sharp colors with a (grey?)ish tinge, like looking through 3D glasses, really hard to explain, but my being was this core orb (much like a sperm) swimming through this infinitely large sea at infinitely fast speeds. I was in 3rd person for some time and in 1st for some time, I could feel time for that matter which is what made me conclude it is not finite, it fluctuates, I felt it much like the beating of my heart but much more random, it came in pulses, waves, it was pure ecstasy, pure beauty, pure wonder, amazement everything was coming my way. Almighty.

Then my dumbass opened my eyes only to return to the here/now and resume the bad trip I had embarked on.

At least I learned my lesson.

--------------------

Take me to a circus tent!
Where I can easily pay my rent!
And all the other freaks will share my cares!

OfflineSte
Play the game of life.
Male

Loc: IL
    #11333593 - 10/27/09 06:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Re: BrainChemistry

If by dependence you mean I am more mentally stable and less likely to commit mass murder.  Then sure.

And so long as I only do it once every 1-2 weeks, while being able to maintain a job, I see no reason to be concerned.

Edited by Ste (10/27/09 06:25 PM)

Offlinemataylor
Traveler

Loc: my/your mind
    #11333650 - 10/27/09 06:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

on one breakthrough on spice I was hurled beyond space and time and I realize now that it was almost the exact same thing as the end to 2001: A Space Odysses. At first , I rocketed into outerspace but everything was rushing by too fast to concentrate on any one thing specifically. Then, as I pushed beyond my body I saw the most brilliantly colored and intricate patters of every color. Eventually I was able to push through and ended up in the middle of a immaculate, empty room. i looked around until i saw a person sitting on the couch. i studied the figure on the couch for what seemed like hours. he seemed like a  familiar stranger--oddly repelling. Instantly I realized the figure was my physical body. I felt myself 'dissolve' into my body and opened my eyes to see me sitting on the couch. I looked at my watch and I was out for like 20min. haha, rough journey

*for reference:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

--------------------
Dont take my demons away, my angels may flee too.

fuck it dude, lets go bowling.

Invisible_myconaut_
INSULT RAMPAGE!!!

Loc: school library
Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: mataylor]
    #11333697 - 10/27/09 06:35 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

DOod liek this one tiem I SAw like this cattapilar liek coming out of Liek a mushroom and IT AWS CRAzEee!!!!  :rolleyes:

--------------------
:dj:
:banana::superbanana::redbanana::bananamusic::celery::rastana::hitlerdance:
          :ass::paradisiscoolwhat:

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: mataylor]
    #11333732 - 10/27/09 06:38 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

on a question mark trip , i had full kaleidoscopic vision and couldn't see anything on the front of me. that or
"whats better than two bags?"-me , "what"-F , "two bags and a beanie"-me and that point i just didnt get what was going on and had to shout in amazement.

InvisibleTrippyNinja

Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: _myconaut_]
    #11333746 - 10/27/09 06:40 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I was walking down the street with my friend tripping complete balls and i was suddenly surrounded by toads of many different colours. I was trying not to step on any and i must of looked hilarious.

Invisiblecosmofish
 User Gallery

Loc: British Columbia Flag
Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: TrippyNinja]
    #11333812 - 10/27/09 06:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

the first time I did mushrooms I saw a huge face of queen elizabeth on the pavement

Offlinemrgibblet
Lemon Tek Pro
Male User Gallery

Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: TrippyNinja]
    #11333831 - 10/27/09 06:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

A mushroom.

I actually have seen some pretty crazy stuff.

Recently I ate 0.5grams at my friends house, when I was trying to go to sleep there were several hundred patterns of eyes making patterns in my eyes.

Before that, I had a dose of 3.5 grams and I had a level 4. I saw low-poly 3d objects crawling all over everything, and colors were melting over eachother in my peripheral vision

--------------------
:whoyougonnacall:
"Anxiety doesn't exist. It's just your inner brain telling you that you're a pussy."

jokes

Edited by mrgibblet (10/27/09 06:53 PM)

OfflineMchaggis
cawbstawmper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Bama Ghost Country Flag
Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: mrgibblet]
    #11333945 - 10/27/09 07:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

is this hallucinations or real life events? or both?

I saw pikachu clear as day when I was on a buncha dramamine. Severe mindfuck.

As to real life stuff?

I been to Africa, I seen that shit. It were amazin'.

edit: nevermind i'm illiterate it seems.

--------------------
I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available because if you try it once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body

Edited by Mchaggis (10/27/09 07:09 PM)

OfflineBrainChemistry
Captain Obvious
 User Gallery

#11334056 - 10/27/09 07:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ste said:
Re: BrainChemistry

If by dependence you mean I am more mentally stable and less likely to commit mass murder.  Then sure.

And so long as I only do it once every 1-2 weeks, while being able to maintain a job, I see no reason to be concerned.

Not saying you should be concerned, just wondering if you've ever considered weening yourself off of it.

--------------------
Word to your mom.

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: cosmofish]
    #11334091 - 10/27/09 07:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cosmofish said:
the first time I did mushrooms I saw a huge face of queen elizabeth on the pavement

:ilold:

Invisiblederanger
 User Gallery

Loc: off the wall
Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: liveby]
    #11334190 - 10/27/09 07:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

an animate 3d life like reptile face
it would manifest in front of me the longer i kept my eyes open and focused on a single point, it stayed for maybe a minute
then i stopped focusing and it disappeared
tried focusing it again and it appeared again
weirdest, realest hallucination ever

Edited by deranger (10/27/09 07:44 PM)

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Most incredible thing you've seen [Re: deranger]
    #11334229 - 10/27/09 07:51 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i always think that hallucinations are incredibly fake , but your mind obviously makes it real,thats a post tripping realisation.

OfflineEviander
Archon
Male

#11334316 - 10/27/09 08:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I doubt that reptillian face was a hallicination budddy =.

But on mushrooms I have seen strange runes on  trees. I have seen transparent objects seemingly in existance within another dimenension? (anyone else see this shit?) On a chemical sold as lsd (you never know nowadays) I saw a transparent gnome like creature riding some sort of hovering craft. I have also seen reptillians on shrooms and salvia.

I swear some of the shit really is not a hallucination but the perception of a frequency usually unavailable to human sight. Anyone with me here?

Offlinefundamentalchair
Stand up
 User Gallery

#11334350 - 10/27/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Rolls (IDK wtf they were, don't ask): Baby squirrel fetuses lying on the ground. Ended up they were just leaves.

Salvia + nitrous: 2D world where my buddy's were sitting behind a wood cutout of their bodies, with their heads on top. I was supposed to be in the movie too, but I wouldn't participate.

2c-I: Not a god damn thing.

DOM: creatures constructed of floating runes trying to manifest physically. couple more mgs and I'd have been talking to shit that wasn't there.

Nitrous: Usually mild LSD-esque colorations, fishing out repeatadly sometimes causes me to have this paranoid delusion about someone trying to hit someone on the head or something. Feels like my mind and hands are different entities. It's really vivid when it happens, but I can never remember it well when I come out.

At a festival, I was soo messed up on X+LSD+DOM+? that I couldn't figure out how to ask how much my food was, so I just pulled out some money and pointed at it.

EDIT:

Almost forgot...

Dramamine: Opened one eye while in REM sleep (best I can tell). I saw the couch I was lying on whooshing back and forth WAY faster than I could normally move my eyes, and I couldn't move or stop my eye.

Spice: Like hell I could describe it...

Quote:

I have seen transparent objects seemingly in existance within another dimenension? (anyone else see this shit?)

Looks kinda like everything has a film of saran-wrap on it with some sort of moving pattern?

--------------------
semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit

Sclerotia FAQ... If ya ain't got any stones, grow some.

Will work for Laetiporus sulphureus culture/spores (or any other Laetiporus actually), :pm: me.

My Trade list.

Ghetto Tek: Auto FAE & Light

Edited by fundamentalchair (10/27/09 08:22 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies