Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Psychedelic Dream Theater
    #11332915 - 10/27/09 06:58 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

So today i fell asleep with the TV on and awoke in trance and was watching a movie in my head i gotta say it was the shit i had about 3 dreams the last was about vampires and it was like i watching the show angel, any who when i actually woke up underworld was on. so i pretty much saw underworld in my head as angel thru subconscious ques and my mind totally made different visuals and re arranged the sounds effects as well as added a script it was fucking sick.

in the past i have put the tv on line so theres the constant high pitched sound to help induce trance but never realized you could just do that with a movie or book on tape, tho music i didnt find to do the same.

the main thing im talking about for inducing this is amanita tho im pretty sure DXM works and maybe K.

im totally gona purposely do this more often its like watching the perfect movie.

the weird thing is there was foreshadowing in it to the actual movie. in my dream the people fighting the werewolf's try catching them during the day and shoot them up causing them to drop to the floor while off in a area, another group of them hear their allies being shot and laugh cause they know that wont kill them as they blend fruit. which is kinda how the guy dies at the end of underworld being thrown into a helicopter blade. or maybe thats just stretching it.

any who amanita totally a best used by entering a trance state and going into another world created by the mind

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience