Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSupreme Slammage
Time Traveler
Male

Born with HPPD or somthing similar? Im not making up.
    #11332403 - 10/27/09 05:47 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So i've always wondered this and no one has ever answered this question well. I have always seen things that could fit the description of mild HPPD. Since I was a little kid for as long as I can remediable I could always see a certain kind of liquidy motion in walls and almost everything else. Whenever I have looked into the sky since I was a kid I have always seen millions of nearly transparend dots moving around. Also since I was at least 4 I have always seen black form constants in the sky moving around often in fractal patterns. That is to some extent what happens everywhere but is much more noticeable in the sky in the daytime for some reason.

Now I didn't think much of this stuff for years. I asked a few people everynow and then if they saw the same thing and they all though I had a wild imagination, was plane nuts or had visual problems. I have had my eyes checked several times before for general health and the doctors have said they are the most healthy they can be and that my vision is better than 20/20. No noticible defect of any kind to my eyes physically.

At somepoint as a kid or adolescent I gave up on trying to figure out what this was. In having had this happen my entire life I either assumed that everyone saw it and ignored it or Maybe i wasn't actually seeing it?!?!?!??!

Here is the thing though, since I started taking psychedelics withing the last several years I realized that what I was seeing looks alot like the form constants you see on many psychedellics. In fact some of the pasterns that I would see in transparent black or dark colors moving around look shockingly similar to closed eye visuals or patterns that pop up everywhere. Furthermore, on psyedlics the sky would have those patterns accept more intense, clear and apparent. I began becoming quite intrigued. Can anyone explain this? My mother never took psychedelics while I was in the womb and I never ingested psychedelics up into adolescence but I had been seeing these patterns since I was 3, 4, 5? That was just the first experience I remember wondering WTF they actually were.

Was I born with HPPD(i know that is probably inaccurate to say since it didn't arise from drug use), so to speak. Has anyone else had this similar experience? What would be causing this? Was I just born with mildly psychedelic vision or psychedelic visual pathways?

It has always boggled my mind and I figured people here might know.

O and by the way psychedelics haven't left me with anything more than the form constants I had already been singing my whole life. IE... I always saw certain movement in walls and form constants in the sky. After I started psychedelic use these were not any more intense in non psychedelic states.

--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblefloydisgod
whoa
Male User Gallery

Loc: satur9 Flag
Re: Born with HPPD or somthing similar? Im not making up. [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11332710 - 10/27/09 06:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

the transparent dots are called "floaters" i get them all the time especially when its sunny out. there fun to play with when you're really bored haha. i only started seeing other shit like shapes and what looks like people that aren't there if i turn my head quickly since i first took shrooms.

--------------------
Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd
Smiling

OfflineSupreme Slammage
Time Traveler
Male

Re: Born with HPPD or somthing similar? Im not making up. [Re: floydisgod]
    #11332764 - 10/27/09 06:36 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i know what floaters are.  Im not describing that.  I know people diagnosed with floaters, they are nothing like what I see.  Plus doctors can tell if you have floaters and I have had eye checks many times before.  Whatt i see moves around rapidly.  Plus alot of it looks like moving fields, sometimes fractals of translucent black stuff spiraling inward so to speak.  Other stuff looks like energy fields moving around like when you take psychedelic drugs but much less intesne so that alot of times you don't notice it.

--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience