Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
well, i finally did it
    #11322050 - 10/25/09 11:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

mimosa-huasca that is.

this is something ive been wanting to do for the longest time, but never got around to it until now. partly because i was waiting for the "right time", and because, in all truthfulness, i was a bit nervous. its been a long time since ive felt that way towards doing a new drug, but from what i read on the subject it sounded to be the real deal, and i wanted to make sure i was ready for it mentally.

this past weekend i went camping with some friends out in some desert hills, which for me is the perfect setting for psychedelics. so i went for it. im going to try my hand at a more detailed trip report later, as its still fresh in my mind and im having trouble finding the proper words to describe the experience. im not sure they even exist, but thats not going to stop me from trying.

one thing i can say for sure is that it is not "like" anything i have ever tried before. even when compared to smoked dmt, i found the similarities few and far between. visually speaking it was spectacular, awesome, beautiful, astonishing, breathtaking, magnificent, mind blowing... you get the idea. all i would have to do is close my eyes and i would be instantly transported  to dimensions i never thought possible. the colors were so brilliant, and vibrant, and sparkling, and just oh so beautiful. there are no words that would do justice.

physically, my body buzzed with an electric tingling euphoria, that made me feel as if i were a child being playfully tickled by some otherworldly cosmic parental figures. it was such a bizarre feeling, yet oddly and surprisingly familiar. my brain was wrapped with a warm and fuzzy blanket of deja vu, while being carpet bombed with explosions of undefined emotion.

it is an experience i will never forget.

more to come in the next couple of days. after the dust settles i think ill be more able to put the experience into words. all in all, it was a highly enjoyable experience that i look forward to giving another go in a couple of months.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKillerPicklez
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: well, i finally did it [Re: wrestler_az]
    #11322343 - 10/26/09 01:41 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I am looking forward to the extended version of this

and even more so looking forward to participating next time :yesnod:

Offlineshroom-miester
Stranger

Re: well, i finally did it [Re: KillerPicklez]
    #11322361 - 10/26/09 01:51 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

mmm your describe that wonderfully! Makeing me hungrier then ever to try it.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: well, i finally did it [Re: shroom-miester]
    #11322406 - 10/26/09 02:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ya, and im not even so sure i got the full on experience. i only drank about half of it before i threw it up. had it down for about 15 minutes. when i came back from puking i drank the rest of it, and that came up about 5 minutes later. it was so extremely hard to keep down. from start to finish the trip only lasted a couple of hours. but i went places during that time i never thought possible. over all a success, but i am eager to give it another go, and see what happens if i can manage to hold it down a bit longer.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11322434 - 10/26/09 02:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Refer to my signature.:wink:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: well, i finally did it [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11322463 - 10/26/09 02:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

while i agree with the message your sig conveys, this particular experience had a "familiarity" to it that also made me feel as if i knew of its existence all along. it was the same kind of feeling one gets after returning home from a weekend camping trip. opening up the front door and walking into the complete familiar setting of your own home. im not quite sure yet how best to describe the feeling. the feeling kind of contradicts itself... completely new and bizarre , yet familiar and comforting at the same time.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11322469 - 10/26/09 02:25 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I know exactly what you mean.  I took LSD and mushrooms this weekend and made a thread about "that feeling" strangely familiar, but something you could have never suspected.
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11317826

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: well, i finally did it [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11322540 - 10/26/09 02:59 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ya, thats kind of exactly what im talking about. this reply really made sense to me

Quote:

Noteworthy said:
Yeah I think it happens sober but its 'hidden' fleetingly within meaningful experiences.

But when the drug is there, it 'holds open' certain thought patterns and the feeling can persist beyond a moment

I dont know about meditation... but I think that I 'find' the psychedelic experience in lots of places nowadays... it is sort of wherever the good things in life are... it is in the moments of coming to understand more.. learning to move your body.. being in sync with music... seeing the ripples in the pond from that perfect beautiful angle... looking into someone's eyes and feeling a connection, rather than a reaction.. its just that it has to 'reach' you in your conscious moment without all the bullshit of preconception, purpose, societal expectation also existing in the moment. Youve often got to forget yourself.. so it jus thappens randomly when youre not expecting it...

but with lsd, it can come out of all the pores of the universe, because the drug is stopping your ego from deconstructing the world into what you take for granted

i too have felt it at sober times, not very often, but every once in a while. psychedelics just happen to be a handy tool in manually inducing the realization.

during my trip, my train of thought on how this could be so familiar to me went something like this...

first off, im not really so sure what i believe in, as far as spirituality and religion and stuff goes. i am  however very aware of the many currently accepted ideas and beliefs regarding the subject, and truth be told... no one really knows for sure. so i tend to keep my options open, and not really "believe" in any one set of ideas. i just try to keep my mind open to the idea that anything is possible...

anyway, for the sake of argument, lets just say that there is a part of us that is indeed "eternal". a spirit, or soul, an energy, what ever you want to call it. there is that part of us that will continue to go on after we die... forever. and forever, being the all encompassing word that it is, also extends in the other direction. this part of us has always existed before we were born, and will always exist after we die. eternal.

now lets assume that this eternal spirit of ours has a consciousness. one all of its own, completely separate to that of the one we have now in this life. connected out there to the infinite, it knows of no past or future. everything that has or will ever happen is experienced and remembered by this consciousness all at once.

now here is what i felt was happening at the time. i pictured this infinite eternal consciousness of my soul leaking out into my everyday living human brain consciousness. and as these two merged together, the memories of my spirits consciousness were overlapping and merging with what was going on at the time, and allowing me to remember the present as if it were the past.

if that makes any sense, it was really weird to say the least.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlineiluvfungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA USA Flag
    #11322542 - 10/26/09 03:00 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

a whole lot better then that 2c-i bullshit.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: well, i finally did it [Re: iluvfungi]
    #11322549 - 10/26/09 03:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

2ci has its positive qualities. i am definitely a fan of that substance... but as far as the intensity factor goes... no, it doesnt hold a candle to this stuff.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #11322719 - 10/26/09 05:31 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

To be honest, when I did it, I was just trying to hold on to normal life. It was my first psychedelic experience though, only did pills/MDMA before. I don't even think that I got a regular-sized dosage, but it was all a bit overwhelming for me. Bad setting I think, too many people. A memorable trip though, glad I did it. I want to have another crack at it though, I think my other psych experiences will have me better prepared.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it though.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#11324691 - 10/26/09 01:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ok, so i used 10 grams of mimosa and 3 grams rue. i followed this recipe to prepare the brew

Quote:

Pulverize, grind, do whatever you have to do to break up the mimosa as fine as you can. Place the powdered rootbark into a large, stainless steel pot and cover with distilled water, about an inches worth over the bark. Boil for about an hour. Filter the rootbark out of the liquid and place liquid in seperate container. Throw your bark back into the pot, cover with fresh water, and boil again for another hour. Repeat this process again until the bark no longer gives any color to the fresh water.
Once this is done, throw the bark away, or compost it, combine all of the liquid into the pot and boil until it is reduced to a small, drinkable amount.

to prepare your Rue, you can simply pulverize the seeds in a coffee grinder, blender, or in a back and smashed with a hammer.
Boil the pulverized Rue in distilled water for about 30 minutes and filter through a coffee filter, tea-bag, or t-shirt. Reduce to small, drinkable amount if necessary.

When your ready, consume the Rue first, wait about 30 minutes and then drink the mimosa brew. hang on and enjoy.

i also added a bit of lemon juice, as i have read the acidity helps pull the dmt out into solution.

the rue went down just fine. didnt taste great, but didnt taste horrible either. about a half hour later i started drinking the mimosa. it didnt taste bad either, at first. it did leave a very unpleasant aftertaste, and a dry kind of gritty film of sorts that needed to be wiped from the inside of my mouth with my tongue, or washed down with water. with each successive sip of the brew, it got more and more unpleasant.

i felt that if i tried to  chug it down it would all instantly come back up, so i slowly sipped on it over the course of about 15 minutes. i could feel a knot forming in my stomach, and my mouth started producing mass amounts of saliva as if preparing for what was to come. i only got about half way through my drink before i had to leave the camp fire and hurl.

i came back to the camp fire and decided to drink the rest of the brew, in hopes that i could still get the remaining dmt into my system. even though i felt i had puked way too soon, i was already starting to feel it. it crept into being like a stealthy ninja assassin. the come up was very slow at first, and for a while i couldnt quite tell if it was it or not. it was very subtle, but as time went on i could definitely tell it was there.

the fire was starting to look amazing. as the flames danced to the music, devendra banhart i think it was, i noticed some fractal patterns superimposed onto the smoldering logs. they reminded me of nothing ive ever seen before, yet gave me the strangest feeling of deja vu ive ever had. this feeling of deja vu would continue throughout the experience. my attention was pulled away from the fire by the need to puke again.

as i walked to the tree where i was doing my puking, i fully noticed my inebriated state. walking was a chore, and it felt like gravity was laughing at me as it played its practical jokes on my sense of balance. it was more of a stumble than a walk really. in between hurls i would look up at this tree i was puking by. its branches back lit from the light of the moon, it cast this eerie silhouette that made the branches look like tentacles of some monstrous squid or octopus or something. i felt a connection to this tree, and it felt like it was there to protect me while i was in this vulnerable state. multiple times i asked it to make it stop, the puking that is. it hurt so bad, it felt like i was puking up pieces of my stomach. i got the feeling that even though the tree could make it stop at any time it wanted to, it felt that it was something i had to do and it would not interfere. it was there for moral support and nothing more.

once i finished i felt amazing. and extremely high. i looked up to the tree as it basked in the moonlight with a brilliance i could only dream to describe. i thanked the tree for being there in my time of need and once again turned back to the campsite.

i got to get ready for work, ill write some more after i get off.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#11329340 - 10/27/09 01:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

once i got back to the campsite, i was tripping full force. i was surprised at how "clear headed" i was. there was no real mind fuck to speak of... just insane visuals and a euphoria that rivaled even the best of ecstasy. i think this may have been due to throwing it up so soon, but it wasnt the intense introspective trip that ive read so much about.

i felt like i was on top of the world, and that everything was at peace with the universe. i felt like i was plugged into some universal infinite consciousness, and often times through out the night i found myself getting mixed up between the past and present. this is probably the hardest part of the trip for me to describe, but its exactly like i said a few posts up. it felt as if my consciousness were merging with some other universal timeless consciousness, and at some points it synced up to where what i was experiencing in the present was also offered to me as memories. i was suspended in a bubble of deja vu for just about the entire trip, and i found this sensation amazing.

i spent a lot of the time looking up at the sky. the stars were simply amazing, as they played peek a boo with the few clouds that were hovering over head like lost souls. with a crescent moon smiling down at me, i couldnt help but smile back. as i looked out into the night sky, i wondered about the existence of other civilizations out there. i wondered if there were other beings out there, looking up at their sky, wondering the same things i was.

at one point i decided to put on my headphones. i queued up some shpongle, tales of the inexpressible, slouched down in my chair and closed my eyes. intricate geometric fractals danced around on the back of my eyelids. ive listened to this album a million times, but it sounded completely foreign to me, as if i were hearing it for the first time. after a while, a "portal" opened up in the center of my vision. the fractal patterns continued to dance around as this glowing sphere opened up. it appeared to be an eye, and i watched as its pupil slowly dilated. once fully dilated, the pupil of this eye acted as some sort of inter dimensional doorway, and out of it came the "beings".

they came at me strong and fast, none of them sticking around for more than a few seconds. this kind of bummed me out, as i would have loved to interact with at least one of them on a more personal level. but it was not their intentions to sit down and have a chat. they seemed to be on a mission. as each one came flying through this doorway, i noticed that each was carrying a "gift". there was a mouse holing a pizza box high above his head with one hand, a praying mantis looking creature holding a tiny matchbox car, a puppy with a fork in his mouth, and many many other odd looking creatures with equally odd looking gifts that i cant quite remember. it all happened so fast.

it wasnt important to them that i see what they were or what they were carrying, only that they get these items to me as fast as possible. with each flash of a creature bearing a gift, i felt its presence in the air over head, and felt what i can best describe as a combination of goosebumps and adrenaline. with each passing creature i felt a jolt of electricity start at the base of my spine, shoot up into my head, and end with an explosion of "tingliness" that radiated out and through each and every cell in my body. it was fucking amazing.

the rest of the trip was spent bullshitting with my friends around the campfire, as i slowly came down. the whole trip only lasted a couple of hours, but damn... what a couple of hours it was. anyway, thats about the best i can do to describe it. this is one i will definitely be doing again. hopefully the next time i can keep it down a bit longer, as even though what i got out of it was the most amazing time ieve ever had, i cant help but feel i only got a small taste of what its really all about.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: well, i finally did it *DELETED* [Re: wrestler_az]
    #11331991 - 10/27/09 02:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by shaos

Reason for deletion: deleted

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: well, i finally did it [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #11332030 - 10/27/09 02:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

welcome to your new brain:w0ahhhhmahnnn:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Invisiblemrkite210

#11332089 - 10/27/09 02:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Great report.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract