Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePreparationH
apply daily
 User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
All this hippy shit-Any og them acutally cultvate?
    #11329640 - 10/27/09 05:49 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So I've been seeing a lot of hippie "save the tree's" bullshit and just want to know, any of you guys think that way?

Any of those who think that way who cultivate?  WTF is going on with this hippie crap!? Without ovens and PC'S we wouldn't be able to cultivate inside. Yet' we have all these hippies everywhere!? what gives!? 

It pisses me off that I think the majority of those supplying(yeah we don't cultivate...)  are supplying those who are ungrateful to what we give up and it pisses me off to  a new extent.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleChespirito
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: All this hippy shit-Any og them acutally cultvate? [Re: PreparationH]
    #11329651 - 10/27/09 05:57 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:paperbag:

InvisibleRationalEgo
Principium Individuationis

Loc: Boston
    #11329655 - 10/27/09 06:03 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The writing's on the wall.

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily
 User Gallery

Re: All this hippy shit-Any og them acutally cultvate? [Re: RationalEgo]
    #11329664 - 10/27/09 06:18 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It's a sad but true cycle.  It pisses me off, anyone who claims some knowledge from taking hallucinogenic mushrooms are fucking  RETARDS.  50+ trips and I feel same as ever. Just that I've taken a drug some 50+ times to alternate my reality so I can expect what Icoming/the after effect the drug releases.

Why do some people act as if they are givin some ultimate understanding of the world?  Maybe it's just a cognitive effect on young people's mind's, who knows>....  Mylenation anyone?

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily
 User Gallery

#11329676 - 10/27/09 06:30 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

You're welcome. upon the random cats you rend up with praising, I 'd rather teach a man to cultivate himself than grow his personal stash:

Grow your own shrooms and feed yourself for a day'  LEARN TO CULTIVATE AND FEED YOURSELF FOR A LIFETIME :smile:

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of Ports Flag
    #11329749 - 10/27/09 07:19 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Tripping is mostly stopping and taking notice of things and thoughts. People think they learn things they never would have had a chance to learn unless they were tripping, but in reality all they had to do was open their eyes and take notice. Some people do need drugs to slap themselves out of their own little worlds. A good trip is what it takes to knock awareness into some people. Thus the sense of amazement and their magical point of view. To take notice of the world and their place in it for the first time can seem very powerful.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflineTrancedShroom
Mr. Hanky
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rippin Waves
Re: All this hippy shit-Any og them acutally cultvate? [Re: Kada]
    #11329758 - 10/27/09 07:25 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So they're doomed from the beginning?

--------------------

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Re: All this hippy shit-Any og them acutally cultvate? [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #11329764 - 10/27/09 07:28 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

If it takes a drug to knock the sense of awareness into someone then yes they might be doomed to believe it was magical. To the point of a religious type fervor for some people.

--------------------

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

Live long and prosper.

Offlinesamba_lightning
diminished 5th
Male User Gallery

#11329993 - 10/27/09 09:26 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Dude you'll never understand because you're just not as spiritual man, i had my first trip yesterday of the mushroom god and now i know i have to be a shaman because i figured something out none of you others probaly will ever figure out unless you truly open up to the mushroom and let him in you.

:nogame:

Yeah i don't like em either.

--------------------

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

#11330672 - 10/27/09 12:21 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PreparationH said:
It's a sad but true cycle.  It pisses me off, anyone who claims some knowledge from taking hallucinogenic mushrooms are fucking  RETARDS.  50+ trips and I feel same as ever. Just that I've taken a drug some 50+ times to alternate my reality so I can expect what Icoming/the after effect the drug releases.

Why do some people act as if they are givin some ultimate understanding of the world?  Maybe it's just a cognitive effect on young people's mind's, who knows>....  Mylenation anyone?

I've taken mushrooms 15 or so times and I love the person I am, but this is not who I started out to be. You either aren't taking enough or are ignoring what there is to see. I am not saying they are some miracle drug, but I do not think their effects on the mind can be argued. When you are tripping deep on mushrooms and you are unsure of physical existence, I would hope something is learned. I'm no shaman, but mushrooms have pointed me in the right direction many times. I have a lot more respect for my fellow person now and no longer see the world as revolving around me. I really think nature is awesome now too. Its gotten me into many different kinds of music that I never would have been open too.

Seems like you wasted 50 trips to me man :thumbdown:

Were these things always there? Yes. I do not deny them. But as was said above, I was not aware of them. I do not think it makes me "pathetic" to have looked in the world how I used too, as that is the way most people do. Most people see drugs as horrible substances that end your life. Most people do not think they can learn anything from a book. Most people plain and simple do not give a shit. The best thing tripping has given me is the desire to meditate, as that has taught me more than any drug will ever. Tripping does have its benefits though. Maybe you are a person who does not have any issues but for a person with OCD and Anxiety issues tripping seems like a gift from the heavens. Since my last trip life has looked a lot brighter. Nothing has changed, but it allowed me to drop a lot of baggage that I had been carrying around.

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Edited by Rocker232 (10/27/09 12:28 PM)

OfflineDeekay
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11330832 - 10/27/09 12:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Kada said:
Tripping is mostly stopping and taking notice of things and thoughts. People think they learn things they never would have had a chance to learn unless they were tripping, but in reality all they had to do was open their eyes and take notice. Some people do need drugs to slap themselves out of their own little worlds. A good trip is what it takes to knock awareness into some people. Thus the sense of amazement and their magical point of view. To take notice of the world and their place in it for the first time can seem very powerful.

Very well said.

--------------------
Check out my gallery :sun:

Do YOU have The Band's sheet music books? I am paying cash!

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
Re: All this hippy shit-Any og them acutally cultvate? [Re: Rocker232]
    #11330914 - 10/27/09 01:10 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Rocker232 said:
Were these things always there? Yes. I do not deny them. But as was said above, I was not aware of them. I do not think it makes me "pathetic" to have looked in the world how I used too, as that is the way most people do. Most people see drugs as horrible substances that end your life. Most people do not think they can learn anything from a book. Most people plain and simple do not give a shit. The best thing tripping has given me is the desire to meditate, as that has taught me more than any drug will ever. Tripping does have its benefits though. Maybe you are a person who does not have any issues but for a person with OCD and Anxiety issues tripping seems like a gift from the heavens. Since my last trip life has looked a lot brighter. Nothing has changed, but it allowed me to drop a lot of baggage that I had been carrying around.

this :thumbup:
also, YES I do cultivate things.

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Edited by upinthetrees (10/27/09 01:11 PM)

Offlinekechlesurf
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: All this hippy shit-Any og them acutally cultvate? [Re: upinthetrees]
    #11331240 - 10/27/09 02:11 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

hippies died with the 60's.  Today, "hippies" are just dirty ass kids who take drugs and will steal and fuck you over anyway possible.  Look at the "hippies" on tour.  You cant trust them and they will fuck you over and steal from you like a common gypsy.  Ignorant fucks, they are annoying.

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Re: All this hippy shit-Any og them acutally cultvate? [Re: kechlesurf]
    #11331304 - 10/27/09 02:21 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I heard that's pretty much how they really were back in the day to.

--------------------

Live long and prosper.

Offlinekechlesurf
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#11331329 - 10/27/09 02:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i didnt know that, i heard they were a lot better, the other day some guy said he has never seen a fight at a hippie show.  The worst bloodiest fights i have seen have been at hippie shows.

Offlinebardleyrichard
My Keyboard Got Damaged
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
    #11332974 - 10/27/09 07:05 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

PreparationH said:

:congrats:
So you just wasted  50 doses of mushrooms.
Good job.
So, what do you even take them for? To get fucked up?

--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

OfflineRocker232
Stranger

Re: All this hippy shit-Any og them acutally cultvate? [Re: bardleyrichard]
    #11333052 - 10/27/09 07:17 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bardleyrichard said:
Quote:

PreparationH said:

:congrats:
So you just wasted  50 doses of mushrooms.
Good job.
So, what do you even take them for? To get fucked up?

My point exactly. If that is what you do that is fine. Its your choice to use a substance how you would like. Please do not downplay the effects it has had on others though. Mushrooms have gotten me out of depression and have made my entire world a lot brighter. I raise my finger to anyone who would say this is "all in my head" :courtjudge:

--------------------
With Allure I Look to the Sky With Awakened Eyes

Offlinebardleyrichard
My Keyboard Got Damaged
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ohio Flag
    #11333248 - 10/27/09 07:48 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I just find it really surprising that so many people think like that that are on the shroomery.
Weird.

--------------------
I find myself yearning for clouds returning, all that the rain promises, and more...

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily
 User Gallery

#11333946 - 10/27/09 09:08 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Rocker232 said:
Quote:

PreparationH said:

I've taken mushrooms 15 or so times and I love the person I am, but this is not who I started out to be. You either aren't taking enough or are ignoring what there is to see. I am not saying they are some miracle drug, but I do not think their effects on the mind can be argued. When you are tripping deep on mushrooms and you are unsure of physical existence, I would hope something is learned. I'm no shaman, but mushrooms have pointed me in the right direction many times. I have a lot more respect for my fellow person now and no longer see the world as revolving around me. I really think nature is awesome now too. Its gotten me into many different kinds of music that I never would have been open too.

Seems like you wasted 50 trips to me man :thumbdown:

you're right,  I'm doing drugs wrong... :lol:

I've had profound experiences but it doesn't make me enlightened any more than some nut job ranting about how jesus saved his life.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Community >> The Pub