Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKallale
I am Laughter

Real Profit
    #11327577 - 10/26/09 08:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've spent most of my day reading various threads on this forum and reflecting on the trip I had last weekend.  It's not the first time I've done this, but one thread in particular struck a chord with me.  One poster on this forum has helped me to see the light and I just want to say that I will never ever sell magic mushrooms.  Take from that what you will, and thank you. :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Real Profit [Re: Kallale]
    #11327611 - 10/26/09 08:48 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:crazy2:why sell shrooms when you can sell cocaine:crazy2:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Real Profit [Re: Salomon]
    #11328798 - 10/26/09 11:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:

Exactly

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

#11328882 - 10/27/09 12:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:

haha that made me laugh. And why is that? Explain why.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"In the days of kings and queens I was a jester."

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

Offlinenetbent
Danger
 User Gallery

#11329199 - 10/27/09 12:59 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

There really is no profit in selling shrooms.  Think about it:

It's like 15 bucks for a decent trip lasting 4-ish hours.  It costs me almost $30 to go see a new movie if i want to have a drink and something to snack on.  4 hours of fun with cocaine and you're looking at $500!

--------------------

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Real Profit [Re: netbent]
    #11329558 - 10/27/09 02:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

netbent said:
There really is no profit in selling shrooms.  Think about it:

It's like 15 bucks for a decent trip lasting 4-ish hours.  It costs me almost $30 to go see a new movie if i want to have a drink and something to snack on.  4 hours of fun with cocaine and you're looking at $500!

Ya, but up here in Alaska its 40 dollars an 8th. And shrooms move like hot cakes.

--------------------
"I don't give nothin' to nobody, I just pay the cost to do business." - Riley "Young Reezy"-Boondocks

"And then the great lord created bears... too many bears... shoulda really dialed back on the bears." Squidbillies

"Can you start speaking words instead of your damn filthy lies!"- Louise "Bobs Burgers"

OfflineAmbience
Ex-Consumer/Producer
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Real Profit [Re: Enjoywho]
    #11329567 - 10/27/09 02:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I wouldn't sell something I put my own time and work into. Certain areas have better results for different drugs, but X can turn profit anywhere.

OfflineEnjoywho
Rags to Bitches
Male User Gallery

Re: Real Profit [Re: Ambience]
    #11329604 - 10/27/09 03:14 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Ambience said:
I wouldn't sell something I put my own time and work into. Certain areas have better results for different drugs, but X can turn profit anywhere.

Ya I know a couple of kids who move this shit and there making bank.

--------------------

OfflineKallale
I am Laughter

#11330693 - 10/27/09 10:24 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

LOL you guys are crazy. I definitely would never sell anything like coke, a girl I work with just "moved to North Carolina" for dealing heroine.  :smile:

Offlineswitchy85
Man, somethin ain't right here.
Male

#11331282 - 10/27/09 12:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The profit you make off of mushies is really location dependent. Even here in AZ the availability fluctuates quite a bit. To the point where sometimes an 1/8th will cost 30-50 bucks. At least I am able to grow enough for me, my wife, and our close friends. Now I just need a basement so I can start growing chronic. If that happened I'd almost never have to buy drugs. lol

--------------------
Penguins are so cool... laid back and relaxed.
Really, when was the last time you seen a mad penguin?

Free Stuff Thread

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

#11331330 - 10/27/09 12:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I like how everyone missed the point of this thread.

--------------------

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Real Profit [Re: trip forever]
    #11331355 - 10/27/09 12:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You can make bank up in my college town.  You could sell eighths for 30-50 easy and no one has em but everyone wants em.  I wish I had some to sell, I wouldnt be so broke haha.

--------------------
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

Offlineswitchy85
Man, somethin ain't right here.
Male

#11331359 - 10/27/09 12:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

trip forever said:

I wasn't aware there really was one. The OP made a thread to tell everyone that he decided not to sell illegal drugs for money. The responses are the only real interesting content in the thread.

--------------------
Penguins are so cool... laid back and relaxed.
Really, when was the last time you seen a mad penguin?

Free Stuff Thread

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: Real Profit [Re: switchy85]
    #11331881 - 10/27/09 01:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

switchy85 said:
Quote:

trip forever said:

I wasn't aware there really was one. The OP made a thread to tell everyone that he decided not to sell illegal drugs for money. The responses are the only real interesting content in the thread.

Haha now that I think it through you're right. He doesn't even state a reason for this haha. Sorry. Also I'd sell shrooms but barely make a profit, spread around the magic. If noone sold shrooms most likely half the people that have tried them wouldn't have.

--------------------

OfflineKallale
I am Laughter

#11342750 - 10/28/09 11:31 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Oh there's a reason. I was just interested to see what the responses would be. :smile:

InvisibleHorusTh3Chrous

#11343672 - 10/29/09 06:31 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

well coke is a harder drug=more jail time, and they arent gonna give you any breaks with coke, as to mushrooms, with is a spiritual thing. non addicting, never causes problems in society like coke and alcohol.

second, shrooms are 100% profit after you get started, unless you grow the cocaine you always gotta pay for it.

plus the people you have to deal with selling coke isnt even worth it, you have ti carry a gun and be ready to kill a motherfucker.

plus think about all the lives your destroying..

and alot of people usually will just give away mushrooms if you find a good friend

OfflineHumility
Working on it
 User Gallery

#11344322 - 10/29/09 10:10 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

People fail to understand the entirety of the dynamics surrounding the experience and the market when they claim that one shouldn't sell shrooms.  To make a personal decision to not do so is great, but there are pragmatic reasons why it's good for people to sell mushrooms and not solely give them away.

Be the change you want to see m8.  Start growing huge flushes and then passing out 8th bags to people at random, for free.

--------------------

Offlinetektonic
Mr. Mani-fest-ival

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: RL
Re: Real Profit [Re: Humility]
    #11344343 - 10/29/09 10:13 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Start growing huge flushes and then passing out 8th bags to people at random, for free.

the NWO isn't gonna like that :vaped:

--------------------
Growery

Daily Tzolkin

:peace: :heart: :earth:

"If triangles' had a God, he would have 3 sides."

OfflineDr.Myco87
Im a "Reader"
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the greedy! Flag
Re: Real Profit [Re: HorusTh3Chrous]
    #11344461 - 10/29/09 10:43 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

modsquad09 said:
well coke is a harder drug=more jail time, and they arent gonna give you any breaks with coke, as to mushrooms, with is a spiritual thing. non addicting, never causes problems in society like coke and alcohol.

second, shrooms are 100% profit after you get started, unless you grow the cocaine you always gotta pay for it.

plus the people you have to deal with selling coke isn't even worth it, you have ti carry a gun and be ready to kill a motherfucker.

plus think about all the lives your destroying..

and alot of people usually will just give away mushrooms if you find a good friend

Way to pass out shitty info. I don't think there's one piece of actual real life info in your whole response, besides saying that mush is all profit once you get started which is true but it also takes a lot of work and persistance. I sold coke and never had a problem with anyone robbing me or carrying a gun around, except for the fact that I was paranoid from doing so much base and I.V. blow. so I did buy a couple guns. The only time I was robbed it was by Baltimore City Police Officers so please don't talk about stuff that you have no experience with whatsoever. Oh, and as far as the court not caring about mushrooms, I think you're insane, Hallucinogens are the most ridiculously over-prosecuted and over-sentenced group of drugs out their, hence the reason that people serve 25 year sentences for a couple hundred hits of LSD and 15 years for a couple E pills, they don't want people thinking differently and being able to differentiate their bullshit from real life. I was charged with rock and soft distro along with H distro and got off with only 5 years back up time and 3 years of probation combined, these were not my first charges mind you and the charges added up to around 60 years of possible prison time just due to the fact that distro is a 20 year charge by itself. Guarantee if I had been caught with a bunch of E pills or some Lucy twice in 6 months and it wasn't my first charge, I would've done prison time for sure.

--------------------
"I don’t do drugs. I am drugs."                -Salvador Dali

"I’ve never had a problem with drugs. I’ve had problems with the police."                                          -Keith Richards

"Reality is a crutch for people who can’t cope with drugs."                                          -Lily Tomlin

Edited by Dr.Myco87 (10/29/09 10:47 AM)

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Real Profit [Re: Dr.Myco87]
    #11346721 - 10/29/09 05:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I know a couple people that have been caught up with a gang of x pills and got off with HUGE fines.  They were always the big time dealers though so they probably had ways to pay off the cops or something.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom