Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineShpongle1
Male

Loc: Above The Clouds Flag
Searching for answers while tripping!
    #11328319 - 10/26/09 10:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So I have done mushrooms 6 times before and although during comedown I have just naturally analyzed and came to conclusions about certain things in my life, this time I trip I actually have a specific topic I'm hoping to gain some direction on.  I was wondering if anyone had any type of advice on how to prepare my mind for the trip and how to maybe direct my thoughts in that direction or somehow gain the specific insight I'm searching for! 

If it helps, I'm really confused on what area I want to study in college and also where I want to attend school.  I've lived in California and New York City and loved both and am really at a loss as to which place to go back to.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not "letting the mushrooms decide", I just know that before they have helped me open my mind to different angles of a certain problem or decision but I've never tried going on searching for specific answers! Has anyone had notable success doing this before?  Any tips on how to reach success in this goal?  Any help is greatly appreciated!

--------------------

There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

- "Drugs and Drug Policy: The Control of Consciousness Alteration, 2007.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShpongle1
Male

Re: Searching for answers while tripping! [Re: Shpongle1]
    #11328325 - 10/26/09 10:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry this was initially meant to go in a different part of the forum but I suppose it works here as well...?  If not let me know and I will figure out how to take it down!  But again your help is appreciated.

--------------------

There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

#11329394 - 10/27/09 01:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Trip to live, don't live to trip. Interesting to think about when your tripping.

Also think about a moment of eternity

Then when you figure out what it is, have one!

Otherwords, my life is still far too unstable to be giving advice how you should decide what to do with your own. Barely enough wisdom for my own life.

--------------------
Junkies United we stand , Devided we're sick as fuck.
-                  -                -
"Hallucinations are something heroin users are not at all accustomed to," said Const. Conor King, Victoria police drug expert. "They react like you or I would react if we took Aspirin and all of a sudden the TV got up and started walking across the room."
-                  -                -
Make drugs legal, or alcohol and tobacco illegal. Either way it's more fair.

Edited by MustNotBe (10/27/09 01:41 AM)

OfflineHemlock

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Searching for answers while tripping! [Re: MustNotBe]
    #11330100 - 10/27/09 08:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Psychedelics can be excellent tools for exploring the psyche and analyzing one`s current life experience. Think about the passions that you might have, or perhaps areas worth looking in to. Something may well spark your interests; maybe something that you would not have otherwise consciously given deep thought to.

As for your location, why do you have to go back to a place you've already been to? Maybe travel is a good option -- have you thought about other places, maybe even outside of the United States?

I wish you luck in figuring these things out.

InvisibleChronic7
    #11330144 - 10/27/09 08:21 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Write down your goal so you remember, then intensely focus on it

Dont 'think' about it, just focus...

Then completely let go of it...

:peace:

--------------------

OfflineShpongle1
Male

Re: Searching for answers while tripping! [Re: Chronic7]
    #11330781 - 10/27/09 10:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

As far as going outside the US, I'm someone who likes to travel and sort of put myself in difficult situations not knowing anyone etc. and see how well I handle it.  So far doing that has been great and I've met a lot of awesome people and had great times, but going outside of the country is probably a little more than I can afford right now. 

Thanks though to all of you who gave me some insight!  I'm hoping I find some sort of guidance during the experience because I'm pretty unsure about the whole thing.

--------------------

Offlinewalkingeyeball
Dreamer
Female

Loc: SLC, UT
    #11338723 - 10/28/09 01:51 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Psychonauts ftw!

--------------------
"We come from the stars
We have no ships
We travel from mind to mind
As you open your heart
We enter your body
As you open your heart
We enter your imagination
As you open your heart
We enter your dreams "

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder