Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinephreakod98
Dood
Male

Loc: Maine
An overall Enjoyable Night
    #11296951 - 10/22/09 12:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well last night was an unexpected wild ride for me. One of my good buddies had given me a nice 6.2 gram fungi friend as an early halloween gift. I had originally planned to eat it when I went to the opening of Where the Wild Things Are, but my fiance decided not to go and i didnt think i could handle it by myself. So i waited till yesterday when coincidentally we got the entire Angry Beavers series in the mail on dvd.

At about 7:30 i eat down my mushroom and start doing dishes(I hate doing nothing and waiting for the come-up.) About 20 mins i get really light headed and decide to go lay down and throw on some angry beavers. The trip comes on fast and within about 5-10 miutes i am fully tripping. Lots of geometric patterns going on all around the tv, but i can still understand whats going on in the show easily enough. Then i get the feeling that everything in the room is much bigger than i think it is, but as soon as i stand up i seem to be towering over everything. I go to the bathroom to get away from the lights and noise and have fun looking in the mirror for about a half hour. When i get back to the living room everything looked familiar, just subtly different. I cant quite put my finger on what it is, but i feel like i know its there.

I get on the couch and wrap up in a quilt my step mom made for me out of bandannas.  It feels safe here, warm and secure. Im fine like this for a little while, but when my fiance gets up to make herself some food, i cant seem to get comfortable.  I get up and go to the bedroom where i realize one of my cats is following me, but staying just out of reach, almost like shes trying to watch over me. Everything in the shadows of my bedroom seems to be going at impossible angles, Im reminded of the nightmare before christmas world, which only intensifies the visions.

I roll around on my bed studying this new world i created and trying to piece it back together with the world i remember. Eventually i make it back into the living room and try to watch some regular tv. All the commercials seem very phony to me, like their trying too hard to stroke peoples egos into buying the products. It doesnt seem believable.  After flipping through channels and finding nothing on, we decide to try to go to bed, my fiance is kind of worried about me because im sweating a lot, but i dont really notice.

In bed with my glasses and all the lights off i re-enter my nightmare world of odd angles and unknowns.  Every time i roll over it feels like i was in the same position i was before. The blanket seems to big, and like im getting lost in it. The cars driving by my house sound like a pre-recorded tape trying to deceive me in some way.

Eventually i fall asleep and wake up very early in the morning with a mild headache. Overall i found it to be a very enjoyable trip.I'm not sure what, if anything, i learned from it. But im still mulling it over. Hope someone enjoyed reading about my weird night.

--------------------
The possibility of physical and mental collapse is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride. :fearandloathing:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerooter
Stranger
Re: An overall Enjoyable Night *DELETED* [Re: phreakod98]
    #11328213 - 10/26/09 10:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by rooter

Reason for deletion: .

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: An overall Enjoyable Night [Re: rooter]
    #11328223 - 10/26/09 10:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:omgawesome::banana::rockon::stoned:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Invisibleshowme
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: An overall Enjoyable Night [Re: Salomon]
    #11329455 - 10/27/09 01:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I wonder what about mushrooms causes disbelief in things... like not believing the commercials and car sounds were real. Also rolling over and feeling like you were in the same position. I've had trips where I experienced the same things, sometimes though I was way more lost in a belief (like my friends in front of me were not really them)

--------------------
Imagination is the organ of meaning.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract