Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid
    #11321921 - 10/25/09 11:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Warning: These are simply the opinions of my mind at this point in time. I neither profess them as truth nor accept them as dogma. Everything I say from here on out is subject to change or complete and entire contradiction.

Acid does one of two things depending on the size of the dosage:

1.) Show you the soul

2.) Show you the soul and then God

Once that occurs the person is then slowly placed back into their ego. However, star struck by the religious experience.

Ayahuasca however does this on a single good dose:

1.) Takes you through each chakra of first the ego (showing you your true egotistical thoughts, feelings, and beliefs)

2.) Then it takes you through each chakra associated with the soul

3.) Then, it takes you to the final chakra which is located outside the body which I would call "one" and God.

4.) Finally, this is the most important part, it violently throws you back into your ego by causing you to vomit. You are then left with the realization that the proper way to live is not all soul/high (like alot of acid heads of the 60s seemed to suggest) and not ego/low (which society seems to profess). But rather, to live in integral harmony with both your soul and your physical body, since both are real, just in different ways.

At least, thats what I experienced and think. Feel free to disagree but you will probably just disagree with my religious terminology and not anything else...If I used psychological terms it would probably make most people agree...Wahtever.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblepurple_mule
 User Gallery

Loc: Downunder
Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: JackofSpades]
    #11322136 - 10/26/09 12:09 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hmm, ill have to run my own comparisons once i have tried both.

I like your disclaimer.

Offlinenocoast
Trichome Technician

Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: purple_mule]
    #11322167 - 10/26/09 12:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry, but high dose acid experiences have brought me to DMT land and then some.

OfflineGutteralRetch
Third Eye Opened
Male

Loc: Bay Area
Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: nocoast]
    #11322222 - 10/26/09 12:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I definitely need to invest in some ayahuasca...

--------------------
GuTTErAL rETCH ~ PRYING OPEN MY THiRD EYE

Has anyone else felt like this?

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

#11322244 - 10/26/09 12:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah. But Its better to be ejected back into your ego than to float down into it. How the aya treats the ego is what makes superior to all, including spice.

At least, thats my opinion.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: JackofSpades]
    #11322266 - 10/26/09 12:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

smoked dmt ejects you back into your ego even faster, no?

OfflineLucas89
lysergicmescalcybin
Male User Gallery

Loc: USSR
    #11322276 - 10/26/09 12:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nocoast said:
Sorry, but high dose acid experiences have brought me to DMT land and then some.

to some extent, i totally agree. lsd in its own right is just as meaningful as dmt. but high doses are needed. also, lsd didn't "grasp" me on my first trip. it took me my 2nd or 3rd acid trip to really learn how to do it properly. while dmt & mushrooms (only tryptamines ive had) just RAPED me from the first moment i felt them.

--------------------

Offlinenocoast
Trichome Technician

Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: Lucas89]
    #11322292 - 10/26/09 12:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I feel you on the RAPE, effect of DMT in particular, but high dose (emphasis on the high part) lsd definitely has a tendency to do just that.

OfflinePsilocybinMike
T.F.Y.Q.A
Male User Gallery

#11325850 - 10/26/09 04:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm curious to how ayahuasca compares to smoked dmt crystals.

If I'm not mistaken isn't the active ingredient in ayahuasca DMT?

Is the primary difference the fact that ayahuasca is generally orally consumed vs DMT being smoked??

--------------------

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #11325902 - 10/26/09 05:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ayahuasca is the caapi vine technically isn't it?

that'd be the maoi component, then some DMT-containing plant would be used with that.

without the caapi there isn't an efficient way to get enough DMT in your blood/brain at once right?

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: PsilocybinMike]
    #11326537 - 10/26/09 06:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nocoast said:

smoking,snorted,anal, Pharmhuasca is totally not the same. fuck DMT land thats not what its about people need to fucking wise up and realize that and quit being so niave thats cause the same place you go when you take DMT is based on the same place you go to on LSD and its all in your mind
Quote:

PsilocybinMike said:
I'm curious to how ayahuasca compares to smoked dmt crystals.

If I'm not mistaken isn't the active ingredient in ayahuasca DMT?

Is the primary difference the fact that ayahuasca is generally orally consumed vs DMT being smoked??

you too ...:foreheadslap: as it was said later Ayahuasca means of the soul its not really about dmt

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: thedudenj]
    #11328084 - 10/26/09 09:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

do you believe in walk-ins?

Invisiblemrkite210

#11328177 - 10/26/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

thedudenj, you need to chill out and stop being an elitist prick. You're the guy who's addicted to amanitias and calls himself a shaman. Get real man.

Offlinenocoast
Trichome Technician

Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: mrkite210]
    #11328464 - 10/26/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

To be honest i have never tryed aya, and as someone said its nowhere near smoked DMT. That said, i find a definite similarity between smoked DMT and high dose L?

OfflinePsychedelicious
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

#11328623 - 10/26/09 11:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

nocoast said:
To be honest i have never tryed aya

Quote:

nocoast said:
and as someone said

These two do not go together to form a valid opinion. You have never tried Ayahuasca. Do not lay claim to any knowledge based on hearsay. The only difference is the rush - smoked DMT hits you very quickly and drops you very quickly, leaving very little time to absorb the truths behind the veil. With Ayahuasca you are given the interactions of the harmalas and a longer come-up and duration.. however the dose is just as strong, and the effects are also as strong. However they're prepared in your body in a way which allows you to really absorb the teachings.

--------------------
<metatron> i dont think the surface area of a mushroom is quite ideal to administer psychoactive compounds anally

Offlinemattritt
Mind Chemist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: mrkite210]
    #11328863 - 10/26/09 11:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mrkite210 said:
thedudenj, you need to chill out and stop being an elitist prick. You're the guy who's addicted to amanitias and calls himself a shaman. Get real man.

Get real dude, he knows way more about what he's talking about than you.  Ive seen way more of his posts containing valid information than the one post I saw of yours not adding anything to the discussion.

On topic, I believe that ayahuasca is way more spiritual and healthy than using LSD frequently.  DMT seems to go with natural brain chemistry better.  LSD always seems to leave me frazzled.  Im looking to get some THH soon and trying some pharma.

--------------------
**Metaphysical Crystal, Stones, Gems, and Minerals**
Every individual reacts differently to every chemical.
Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.
:bongload:  :gethigh:  "You need more THC to your brain, faster." - Drr  :gethigh:  :bongload:

OfflinePsychedelicious
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: mattritt]
    #11328884 - 10/27/09 12:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

THH is a very good choice for pharmahuasca, you won't be disappointed. It's much more clear-headed and euphoric.

--------------------
<metatron> i dont think the surface area of a mushroom is quite ideal to administer psychoactive compounds anally

Offlinetempingasashaman
\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\
 User Gallery

Loc: under the rainbow
Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: Psychedelicious]
    #11329153 - 10/27/09 12:51 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I've had some syrian rue and juerma laying around for probably a year, but I've never been ready to take the plunge. Is there a big difference between caapi and juerma?

I kinda want to take it with some type of teacher/healer, but good luck finding one around here. I'm pretty intimidated to take it alone too, seems pretty intense, but in trip land you're pretty much alone anyway I guess.

LSD never really kept me with a nice afterglow, I always just felt burnt and slept for the whole next day. It always put me back in my ego more strongly than before which is kinda disappointing. I'm very interested in taking ayahuasca though.

--------------------
the greatest use of life is to spend it on something that will outlast it

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Why Ayahuasca Owns Acid [Re: Psychedelicious]
    #11332973 - 10/27/09 05:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mrkite210 said:

btw cant really say im addicted to any drugs if anything you could call me a K head

god fucking dammit really i dont fucking call my self a shaman its jack asses like you that do and then go your not even an shaman and as i have been saying so many times your just showing off how much of a jack ass you are. so im gona be cool like you and say your a wigger quit wearing hip hop clothes thinking it will make you black cause your not.

Quote:

Psychedelicious said:
Quote:

nocoast said:
To be honest i have never tryed aya

Quote:

nocoast said:
and as someone said

These two do not go together to form a valid opinion. You have never tried Ayahuasca. Do not lay claim to any knowledge based on hearsay. The only difference is the rush - smoked DMT hits you very quickly and drops you very quickly, leaving very little time to absorb the truths behind the veil. With Ayahuasca you are given the interactions of the harmalas and a longer come-up and duration.. however the dose is just as strong, and the effects are also as strong. However they're prepared in your body in a way which allows you to really absorb the teachings.

in all honesty i dont see that much teaching in just DMT, which did you have first? smoked DMT or ayahuasca. my one experience with phramahuasca wasnt like a brew at all and was more like an extended session of smoked DMT while the brew was not.

as for caapi verus rue theres a pretty good difference as well as mimosa verus virdis and chaliponga.

i started with rue,chaliponga,really really weak p torch and mimosa. then mimosa,chaliponga, rue. then finally got my caapi and virdis to use and totally understood the difference it add a differnt light

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

#11338402 - 10/28/09 01:06 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

do you believe in walk-in's or not dude, you forgot to answer my question

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract