Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMister Black
smokes pot

Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: Hamurabi]
    #1128531 - 12/10/02 11:02 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

"How about any other drugs? I thought of putting them in my shoe under the sole... "

The last time I flew (we're talking america here), I was sat down and forced to remove my shoes. In front of everyone. They took them and checked inside, then individually beepy-wanded them before giving them back. Patted down my socks too. That time I didn't have anything on me, because the time before that I brought a bud in my cigarette pack and the army scared the living shit out of me. I mean, I've done some ballsy things, but guys with AK's all over the place is a little intimidating. I don't think they have that though.

Interesting note, when flying out of dallas at some ungodly hour of the morning, I accidentally had a glass pipe (weed) in my side pocket of my jeans. :shocked:
I got patted down, of course, and they found it, of course, but the security guy just sort of chuckled and told me to have a nice flight. My shit-brick stopped halfway out and I whistled all the way to my gate.

Both of these experiences happened this summer (july 2002). 

Now I hear they make you open your checked luggage and they go thru it. Even make you open presents now that it's the holidays. Plus they xray shit, they tell you not to put film in your checked baggage because the stronger xrays will kill it.

if i put weed in a ziplock,an then in another ziplock and then in another.."

Do not put this in your luggage. You will go to jail. I think that this holiday season it would be a major pain in the ass to miss your flight because you're in jail over trying to bring weed on an airplane.
Think about it. Where does every authority in america expect the Next Attack to come from? AIRPLANES. They are doing everything in their power to find what you don't want them to know that you have. Fuck bringing anything on airplanes. I'm not getting popped while traveling. And you shouldn't either.

How not to get caught? I have the secret. What you should do, and mind you, this won't work unless you have a willing party on the other end that you trust, is mail your drugs. I have done this. I know other people who have done this, and it has had a 100% success rate.
Once I mailed a box (post 9/11 mind you) that contained six ziploc bags and a couple of cd-r's, wrapped in a t-shirt. I prepared the weed  (straight up NW sensi, some of the best shit you can buy anywhere in america, and stinky stinky) by putting it in a ziploc, and using a plastic straw to suck out the air. Then I put that in a bag, sucked out the air. Repeated four more times, but in the second to the last bag I put coffee grounds. then put that bag in one last bag and sucked out the air. Totally flat, oderless package. Wrapped it in a t-shirt, stuck it in a box and UPS'd it out. It got to my destination a day after I did, because I had to wait on the hookup, but it works. I hear USPS works too, and costs less than UPS, but to stay away from fedex.
Of course, don't mail this to your parents or something unless you're planning on sharing. I had a friend provide my delivery address, and I gave her a fat nug for the help out. Also, be cautious, of course, and don't be mailing pounds and pounds of the sticky all over the world - I do one ounce or less of chronic. Schwag is less stinky, so you can probably move more, but ech. I have never heard of this being done over international borders, and it probably wouldn't work, i'm assuming. This is just an advisory for our american readers who don't want to spend their holiday being interrogated about trafficking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejohn706
C12H17N2O4P
 User Gallery
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: Mister Black]
    #1128891 - 12/10/02 12:39 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

yo im greek. hehe. i go to greece every summer and i always take pot and shrooms with me. real easy. put em in a zip lock and stick em in with ure socks all roleld up and leave them in ure suitcase. unless u have liek an ungodly amount ure fine. even if customs opens ure shit, which has happend to me, u just go i got some clothes and rummage through it to show them thats all taht its ther they dont take ure whole bag apart they spend 10-15 seconds max looking at ure shit. and they only do that if u look suspicious. from my expirences though got 1/2 ounce weed and 1/2 ounce shrooms to greece no prob. 2 years in a row. customs in greece dont care dude.

--------------------

Offlineinsanelane
When I touch mypeepee it getsbig
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: john706]
    #1128911 - 12/10/02 12:44 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I was thinking about posting something like this as in a few months, I am going to Cuba. I ma just getting plaster of paris and a few packs of reese peanut butter cups. I make a mold of the chocolates with the plaster, then when done I just put an empty wrapper in the mold(eat the chocolate) and make some mushroom chocolates. I freeze them, then I have perfect replicas of reese peanut butter cups. I would make sure the last package I opened, I did carefully so I could put the mushroom cups in there, and re seal it.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: insanelane]
    #1129482 - 12/10/02 03:37 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

u r greek?? thats cool:-) let me know when u'll come to greece again;-)

Offlinemachineelf368
self-transforming

Loc: in the mountains, awaitin...
Re: Airline travel with mushies [Re: clou]
    #1132805 - 12/11/02 01:50 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Two weeks ago, for Thanskiging, I went through two airports with a glass pipe, a quarter of shrooms, a pocket scale, and a vial of salvia.  Not the tiniest problem.  I wore boots that always set the metal detectors off, so they did the wand thing and checked my shoes both times.  Don't hide anything in your shoes, don't dress like an Arab and don't do anything stupid and you should be fine.  :smile:
-m

(The Arab thing was not a racial comment by me, it's a racial comment by our Great Nation in all it's fear and loathing of others) 

--------------------
(the above was deciphered from phi (~1.62) using an advanced alphanumeric conversion algorhythm and should not be perceived as meaningful.)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag