Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenaturallyunnatural
Paradoxial Existential Life
Male

Loc: Michigan
Thoughts/Life/Fear/Philosophy/Alex Grey/ Osho (quite a title, huh?)
    #11327206 - 10/26/09 09:58 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Alright, my brain is in sort of a mind fucked stage right now, not necessarily bad though.
Well, today I have been doing a lot of researching and thinking. Feeding my brain with some interesting thing, whilst starving by having a bunch of stupid thoughts I get when I am NOT on amphetamines  :japsmile: .
I was researching about Alex Grey all day, which is some pretty good stuff.
Then, after a bit of dinner, I picked up my new book by Osho, it's called Courage: The joy of living dangerously. It's really good stuff, but it's also got me into this vicious cycle.
:crazyeyes:
It's all about kind of stripping yourself of all belief so you enjoy life in the now, a lot like Zen Buddhism which I love as well, but for some reason it kind of got me into this speedy mode of automatic rejection, because it says about how uncertainty is about freedom, and any certainties we have or beliefs are just comfortable prisons. But then instead of it taking me into that relaxed, loving, psychedelic place I normally reside, well that's a belief too so it strips me of that. And, then I just feel part of the boring, speedy, world.
It also talks about unconditional love and about to always love because it can only make things better. And love is all, but then it seems like it strips love.
Any of you guys been in this vicious cycle?
Is this me just asking for another prison or me over analyzing?
The void of the psychedelic world is all man! But if nothing is all and you strip that and love is all and you strip that what's next, other realms?
Shit I think it's just the creative mind over doing it's part again.
LOL.
Just realized that.
Peace, Love, Insight.  :hippie:

--------------------
:dna: :sainthofmann: :dna:

"Take time  to stop and be the flowers." - Albert Hofmann

Does anyone want to send me a free Psilocybe cubensis spore syringe? PM me!:pm:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeeker_22
LysergicStormtrooper
Male

Re: Thoughts/Life/Fear/Philosophy/Alex Grey/ Osho (quite a title, huh?) [Re: naturallyunnatural]
    #11327676 - 10/26/09 10:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like a pretty good book. I have become obsessed with alex grey's work over the past few weeks. I mean I was always a big fan of TOOL and his art. Never like now though. You can get signed AND framed posters on his site! I want to get the COSM dvd too, I bet that place is beyond words. I think it would be hard to strip yourself of all belief. I mean beliefs are just taught I know that, but I like having faith. I mean if you don't have any faith what do you have? I think we will have another life after this one. I mean I used to not believe in god and such. Never knew what to believe. After many long nights and a couple ecstatic experiences this past week. I am pretty much a full believer that there is some sort of higher power out there pulling all the strings of the universe. Some may call me a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I get the BE HERE NOW aspect of it though. Another book on my list to buy. I read half of it online... :psychsplit:

Oh and you're right, that is quite a TITLE. lol. Try to simplify it next time to reel in more replies.

--------------------
"Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain.  Fire."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience