Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

stretched ears & getting a job
    #11325840 - 10/26/09 04:58 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I needs a job.
I haves da stetched ears.

recommendations?

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSet
candy colored clown
 User Gallery

Loc: right near da beach Flag
Re: stretched ears & getting a job [Re: TheBandit]
    #11325857 - 10/26/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you mean your lobes are guaged?

get one of those skin colored plugs, a buddy of mine does that

--------------------
    classic LOVELINE

OfflineDeltron3030
Stranger
Male

#11325864 - 10/26/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

shouldn't have disgraced your body like that, and should have thought about the ramifications of doing so before you did it?

--------------------

Invisiblelivelovelaugho9
Hippie
Female

Re: stretched ears & getting a job [Re: Deltron3030]
    #11325875 - 10/26/09 05:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It doesn't matter you won't get a job anyways with the economy like this.

--------------------
People say that what we're all seeking is a meaning for life. I don't
think that's what we're really seeking. I think what we're seeking is an
experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely
physical plane will have resonances within our own innermost being and
reality, so we can actually feel the rapture of being alive.:flowerchild:

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #11325877 - 10/26/09 05:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

not everywhere really seems to care... just look around, i had my ears gauged up to an inch for awhile and managed to find jobs fairly easily.. albeit my hair is capable of covering my ears when i want it to.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

#11325882 - 10/26/09 05:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Deltron3030 said:
shouldn't have disgraced your body like that, and should have thought about the ramifications of doing so before you did it?

lick my taint. "disgraced my body". i simply provided myself with how i wanted my body to look.
would you discriminate against a transsexual because a woman felt that she was meant to be born a man.

fuck you, and your mother, you ignorant fuck.

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

OfflineBrugman
antisobrietarian
Male

Loc: the land up over Flag
    #11325886 - 10/26/09 05:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Deltron3030 said:

:facepalm:

Jesus. Some people make the world so boring.

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

Re: stretched ears & getting a job [Re: twighead]
    #11325887 - 10/26/09 05:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
not everywhere really seems to care... just look around, i had my ears gauged up to an inch for awhile and managed to find jobs fairly easily.. albeit my hair is capable of covering my ears when i want it to.

yeah, i was thinking something along the lines of customer service or the likes. idk, anywhere thats pretty much "behind the scenes"

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:

RR [/quote]

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

Re: stretched ears & getting a job [Re: livelovelaugho9]
    #11325895 - 10/26/09 05:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

livelovelaugho9 said:
It doesn't matter you won't get a job anyways with the economy like this.

no shit...im having a tough time.

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:

RR [/quote]

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #11325905 - 10/26/09 05:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TheBandit said:
I needs a job.

recommendations?

Whole Foods.  Its practically a requirement that you have weird piercings or tattoos to get hired.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

Re: stretched ears & getting a job [Re: GabbaDj]
    #11325944 - 10/26/09 05:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

GabbaDj said:
Quote:

TheBandit said:
I needs a job.

recommendations?

Whole Foods.  Its practically a requirement that you have weird piercings or tattoos to get hired.

hm...nice one.

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:

RR [/quote]

InvisibleI_was_the_walrus
eggshells
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: next door
Re: stretched ears & getting a job [Re: GabbaDj]
    #11325963 - 10/26/09 05:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

GabbaDj said:
Quote:

TheBandit said:
I needs a job.

recommendations?

Definitely. Warehouse food distribution. If your in shape and can run around lugging cases of shit everywhere your good. They pay great too if your fast.

OfflineWilde Beast
Stranger

Re: stretched ears & getting a job [Re: I_was_the_walrus]
    #11326014 - 10/26/09 05:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

How big are they? If your at 00 or smaller you could just take em out. If they are bigger you could take em out and cover the hole with liquid latex lol.

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

Re: stretched ears & getting a job [Re: Wilde Beast]
    #11326021 - 10/26/09 05:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

liquid latex. sounds safe.

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:

RR [/quote]

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
    #11326075 - 10/26/09 05:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TheBandit said:
lick my taint. "disgraced my body". i simply provided myself with how i wanted my body to look.
would you discriminate against a transsexual because a woman felt that she was meant to be born a man.

fuck you, and your mother, you ignorant fuck.

Quote:

TheBandit said:
yeah, i was thinking something along the lines of customer service or the likes.

:lol:

--------------------

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

Re: stretched ears & getting a job [Re: CosmicFool]
    #11326128 - 10/26/09 05:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:smilingpuppy:

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:

RR [/quote]

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: stretched ears & getting a job [Re: CosmicFool]
    #11326137 - 10/26/09 05:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

apply at blockbuster. I once saw a girl working in blockbuster with those nasty gouged holes in her ears they call "earrings".

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

OfflineDudeyourgone
Gone...
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: stretched ears & getting a job [Re: Envix]
    #11326152 - 10/26/09 05:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

im at 00g and i work retail

OfflineCosmicFool
Psychoholic
 User Gallery

Loc: 203 Flag
Re: stretched ears & getting a job [Re: Envix]
    #11326221 - 10/26/09 05:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Envix said:
apply at blockbuster. I once saw a girl working in blockbuster with those nasty gouged holes in her ears they call "earrings".

gauges never bother me much but I've gone to subway and seen a worker w/ them.  :puke:

stay away from food service if you have a gaping hole of any kind.

--------------------

OfflineMorgenstern
WHAT!

Loc: Flag
    #11326230 - 10/26/09 05:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I can't get a job because I have slightly too long of hair.

No, it does not go past my neck at all.

--------------------
Admins can't read graphs.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]