Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineGutteralRetch
Third Eye Opened
Male

Loc: Bay Area
The Third Eye of Mushrooms Pt. 2
    #11325427 - 10/26/09 05:54 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This is my second post, as well as my second trip. This was 5 months ago in May. (I'm not going to worry about grammar & spelling in this one, so beware! lol)

After the first experience, I was craving more knowledge and wanted to open the next door. After some hard convincing, I told Ethan that I wanted to try a full eighth and he HAD to be there.

This time, it wasn't going to be as intimate. We'd invited the rest of the housemates along, to make it a bigger group. (bad idea, as I found out.) So now there were 6 of us.

I had supplied everything, juice, snacks for later, and of course the mushrooms. What kind were they? Who knows. To this day I still don't. After a long time of prepping, and getting everyone ready and in the same room. We began.

Ethan had his own preparation, breathing in slowly, exhaling slowly and closing his eyes. I, myself, as too excited, as was the girl next to me. But we were patient, waiting for him to ingest and we followed. He ate them slowly, but I ate them fast; wondering if this would affect anything.

My Shpongle mix was playing on the surround sound, along with a nice visualizer setup on the big screen. We all started talking to each other, but slowly that died off; as our minds drifted towards the wonderful sounds.

It's hard to remember everything, but more people came over; sober ones who part-took as well. By this time, everyone started talking again, and I couldn't focus at all. I found myself smiling, laughing at nothing, looking at the visualization of swirly patterns on the floor, saying "oh..... GOD.... oh............ GOD." over and over again, while biting my thumb. It seemed like bodily controls were not existent, but a wee little voice in the back of my head was saying 'get control of yourself, you're acting dumb." But I couldn't help it. I decided that I really needed to get out of the room, 15 people was wayyyyy too much to deal with. (Edit: OH, and also them switching the music to DEATH METAL didnt help at all!)

Outside in the backyard it was nighttime, the moon was full and I could see everything brightly, and it seemed more bright than usual. The one large tree in the backyard seemed to beckon me to come forward and closer, I listened. I spent a few hours out there with the tree, but like I said, everything was a little fuzzy that night.

Ethan came out, wondering where I was. He came with a stick, that looked like a staff. Opened the back gate and started walking towards the street. I was a little worried that he'd do something crazy, so I was the voice of reason for him to get back in. (With his long, metalhead beard and a staff... I'm sure he looked like  a fucked up Gandalf out in the middle of the street. I feel sorry for the people driving by!.) We talked about our experiences and decided we should head back inside.

As people headed off to separate rooms; I layed on the floor and smiled away. Images that I could not conceive were finding themselves in the stucco wall and floor. It was amazing. I switched the music, and started to relax. This is about the time we all started coming down, it didnt feel like 6 hours, but it sure passed quickly. I would love to do this again, but not in an indoors setting... EVER.

I haven't done them since..but I'm about to :wink:

--------------------
GuTTErAL rETCH ~ PRYING OPEN MY THiRD EYE

Has anyone else felt like this?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports