Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

A quick question * 1
    #1132515 - 12/11/02 11:51 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Ok guys,well yesterday I took 75mg of dxm and I have been sensitive to most psychedelic I have tried,and now I know I am sensitive to dxm.Well yesterday I had a 1st platue dose of dxm,it was light but still pretty cool and gave me a light trippy feelling.Well I just smoked some bud and I took three huge gravity bong hit and got realy realy stoned,then I started to listen to some music like korn and shit and when I started to stare at the wall I have been seeing shit every time,I can see pictures and images with pretty good detail,I mean I even saw some stick figure guy I saw started walking and shit when I had my eyes open.Now I know this would be the first time I have ever tripped on pot before so I don't think it's that.
Either the dxm hangover wich I don't realy feel along with awesome outdoor bud is making me trip or I don't know?
Another thing I have been doing is smoking alot of salvia over the last 3 or 4 days,well not alot but atleast 5 grams of leaf probably but I let them try it with this amount to.I have tripped pretty hard on salvia this week but I diden't smoke any today ...yet.
Now I am wondering if the bud was just super strong or am I still getting dxm or salvia effects even a day after!
All I now is man am I fucking stoned,and seeing shit....good deal!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTinMan
Stranger

Loc: Russia
Re: A quick question [Re: livingsublime] * 1
    #1132526 - 12/11/02 11:55 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Most likely, its the effects of the DXM or salvia taken with marijuana.

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: A quick question [Re: TinMan] * 1
    #1132533 - 12/11/02 11:58 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Thats what I was thinking to,that dxm I have a feeling last a looooonng time,it lasted about 4-6 hours yesterday and this morning I felt a little weird,so I am just guessing the after effects last a while or somthing?

Invisibleninetynine
puke boy skeleton face
 User Gallery

Loc: no hands land, az
    #1132555 - 12/11/02 12:13 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

when i did dxm i would usualy do 300-600mg ....and that seems to be a mid range dose for me.... 2nd-3rd plateau. i never did just 75mg unless i had a cold! :smile: but anyway.... as far as next day effects of it, hell yeah. i used to LOVE going to work the day after doing dxm because i felt like jesus fucking christ. i felt great all day, all peaceful and rested, even if i didnt get much sleep. sometimes i would feel a little drunk/stoned early the next morning.... but i never "seen" anything the next day. i highly doubt you would have seen anything without smoking, and with you just doing 75mg the night before. gotta be the weed. i dont know much about salvia, never did it, that could be it too. who knows.

--------------------

2,5-dimethoxy-4-astatophenethylamine

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: A quick question [Re: ninetynine] * 1
    #1132694 - 12/11/02 01:09 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks for the info.Well I defently know that it was the weed that made me do this while listening to music,maybe my body and mind arn't perfect yet from the dxm.
Before smoking today I just felt good with a sort of weird feeling but there was no way I could just look at the wall and see like objects and pictures of stuff.The images that I was seeing was almost like the vision's I get on salvia,they wern't intense at all.Maybe I am still feeling the after effects of the low dxm dose and that mixed with a couple gravity bong hits just send my mind wandering!

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#1133050 - 12/11/02 03:30 PM (21 years, 3 months ago)

DXM with weed is fun, DXM without weed is pretty worthless IMHO

Offlinelivingsublime
Stranger

Re: A quick question [Re: zeta] * 1
    #1134284 - 12/12/02 04:23 AM (21 years, 3 months ago)

I don't know about that.A couple days ago when I tried it,even after like 5-6 hours when most of the effects were atleast going away I smoked a blunt with a couple people and started tripping out 5X harder then when I was just tripping on the dxm!
It waen't very cool at all,I had to sit down because it hit me so hard after taking like 6-8 hits off the blunt,I knew it wasen't going to be good,hell I wanted the effetcs to go away not come back on!
After like 30 minutes to an hour I had such bad cotten mouth I could barely breath,and once I thought about this for a second I had like a panic attack,my heart starting beating so fast like it was humming and I coulden't slow it down,finaly I wen't out in the other room and got a glass of water wich ended up helping in a good way!
And just last night diden't do nothing but a couple gravity bong hits and started tripping out again,with out any problems I could look at the walls with the music playing and see shit,hell I even saw like animated cartoons and shit,it was weird that I would see this shit a day after a low dose of dxm and smoking,hell I diden't even see shit the day I took the dxm!
I have a feeling that when you have took dxm even the day you take it,the next day,when you smoke pot it makes it 5X stronger again and I start tripping again!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds