Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezak007
Stranger
 User Gallery

dreaming lately like a mo fo
    #11325064 - 10/26/09 02:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

so i dont know what it is but lately i have been having the most intense dreams ever.  like literally every night im having like 14 dreams.  my buddy is starting to get mad at me cause it seems everything that happens reminds me of a dream that happened the previous night.  but last night was the craziest.

i actually dreamed i had a new born bby girl.  I even remember her face(which never happens to me i always blur our faces in mine)  i had a name for her and everything.  at one point someone pinched her while i was holding her and i had to hug her to keep her from crying. although it felt like they had pinched me.  and no shit i felt love for her, like intense real love.  i was friggin depressed when i woke up because it wasnt real. 

anyways any thoughts on this stuff?

--------------------
"Ive calculated your chance of survival but
I dont think your going to like it"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekaste
six-nine power slider
Male

Loc: Latvia Flag
Re: dreaming lately like a mo fo [Re: zak007]
    #11325086 - 10/26/09 02:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What have you done lately? Mb its related to a substance.

--------------------

It could be worse. A woman could cut off your penis while you're sleeping and toss it out the window of a moving car.

Offlinezak007
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: dreaming lately like a mo fo [Re: kaste]
    #11325139 - 10/26/09 03:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

nah im in iraq so nothing cept weed.....but weve been going through a dry spell the last like week and a half which BLOWSSSS

--------------------

Offlinezak007
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11325377 - 10/26/09 03:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i cant beleive none of you guys have said anything about this subject.  normally you guys are all about some dreaming and shit

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#11328023 - 10/26/09 09:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

so more dreaming after drastic decrease in pot?

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineMedullaOblangata
Stranger
Re: dreaming lately like a mo fo [Re: redgreenvines]
    #11328105 - 10/26/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

If you haven't had any weed that could be a big factor, a lot of people who quit smoking experience really intense/lucid dreaming, some end up having horrifying dreams for long periods after. Once you get some weed and have the chance to smoke, see if your dreams change at all.

Offlinezak007
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: dreaming lately like a mo fo [Re: MedullaOblangata]
    #11329919 - 10/27/09 06:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hmm well i wanna smoke but i like having dreams. and seriously im still having them even last night after i posted this i had some more crazy ass dreams haha i dont wanna stop dreaming but ill see what happens

--------------------

OfflineElectric Rainbow
Stranger
Male

#11329955 - 10/27/09 07:04 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i've been dreaming weird stuff lately too. Most of the times i can't even remember my dreams now i remember 3 different dreams in the morning!

My last dream i remember involved snowboarding which was pretty chill, then i was at my pub (it changed location it was now around the corner of where it originally was) where we had a barbecue outside with all my mates. Suddenly an evil knight/reaper comes up riding on a horse, heading for my girlfriend. I'm shitting in my pants out of terror so all i could do was smash on the table. She doesn't move an inch but just the last second the horseman evades and races past her. I'm all like: phuh luckily it's only a dream (which is weird because i was still dreaming). So i wake up because a sort of sand is falling on my face. I look at my ceiling and just above my head plaster is crumbling down. I'm like damn my ceiling is broken! Then at the place where the ceiling was pouring plaster a hole manifests and rabbits come pouring down. My dad tries to catch one and grabs one at its back but the skin just rips off and the muscles underneath are exposed. THEN i wake up for real!

The first seconds i was awake were a true WTF moment...

--------------------

Offlinecrkhd
☾☼☽

Loc: A human sphere enfolding ...
Re: dreaming lately like a mo fo [Re: Electric Rainbow]
    #11330120 - 10/27/09 08:12 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Weed inhibits lucid dreaming so it follows that a rebound effect would occur as the brain compensates for the lack of cannnabis.

--------------------

"Everything there is, and all that there is, is a Pattern of unspeakable proportion. The Pattern contains everything that is, completely fixed in succession, all the minimal particles interconnected in every way that is. Every way that is is not every conceivable way, because not everything that can be conceived is manifest in the pattern."

"THE Human, you, is a miniscule but essential part of that pattern. In it lies complete fulfillment. It will never become something it is not, but it will never need to be anything else." - Wiccan_Seeker

"If boring drudgery was the way of the universe, everything would have killed itself long ago." - Spacerific

OfflineBreene
Stranger
Male

Loc: Youngstown, OH (shithole)
Re: dreaming lately like a mo fo [Re: crkhd]
    #11330355 - 10/27/09 09:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I can say that after I took a month off of smoking I had some crazy dreams EVERY single night, compared to smoking daily for the last 2 years. I defiantly think its related to weed.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds