Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Two Lucid Dreams in One Night!
    #11323359 - 10/26/09 10:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

In the first lucid dream, I became lucid using a very weird WILD method. I’m not sure if I started to sing a song in my head, or if it happened by itself, but I began to hear a song in my head with amazing sound quality. I felt like I was listening to an Ipod as I drifted off to sleep in the middle of the night. All of a sudden, as I was still listening to this song, I was in a Pub singing it with a bunch of people. I noticed I was conscious too. I began to inspect my surroundings. In the past I had always tried to fly through the cealing right away, trying to fly above the Earth to space. This has always caused me to wake up.

Now my new method was to just observe and play around in the dream environment I became conscious in. I began to test my dream abilities on the people around me. I was making people fatter and skinnier. I walked up to the computer terminal in the restaurant and tried to turn in on. The screen was blank and one of the restaurant employees angrily walked up to me and asked what I was doing. I realized this was my dream to mold, and I simply told him I was “John’s son.” The employee responded “Oh, I didn’t know John was coming in today.” Next I walked up to a group of attractive girls. I think my sexual chakra flared open because I began to get the idea of what I could make possible in my dream. As soon as these thoughts started to surface, BAM, the dream went dark and I had a false awakening. I was sitting with my cousin telling him about the weird way I entered the dream. I was writing all of it down on a notepad, and he knew before I wrote it down what song it had been! I thought this was a sign of telepathy. This dream would continue for a while after...

In the second lucid dream, I became lucid at my old High School. I told myself to remain calm and control my thoughts. I was going to try and fly, something I had had limited success with in the past, often falling to the ground. I ran super fast through the parking lot making huge leaps like I was some sort of gazelle. I lifting off into the sky. It was an exhilarating feeling, the wind was in my face and I felt like superman. I noticed there was a little Biplane in the sky, so I attempted to fly to it to see who was in it. As I was getting closer, I realized I was starting to think about falling. I felt I couldn’t help myself from falling, so I directed my thoughts to have a peaceful landing, so I could continue the dream and not awaken. I was now on the street. I began to run up and down the street, noticing how real the pavement felt when I touched it with my hands. I began to do huge back flips in the air, something I have yet to master in real life. Eventually, the dream would darken like the end of a movie, which is usually how my lucid dreams end. I had a false awakening where I was talking to my brother about lucid dreaming, and how important it is in reference to life:

We talked about how controlling our thought is such an important practice. We talked about how one should live in the present moment, rid of any past guilt, fears, or other negative thoughts. My brother and I often have these stimulating conversations in my dreams which reinforce my waking beliefs. He is someone I admire, and often my dreams use him as a reinforcing mechanism.

Overall it was very fun night of sleep. I slept for about 10 hours and recorded, in addition to these two dreams, about seven others! I meditated a few minutes before going to sleep and had the intent to become lucid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Two Lucid Dreams in One Night! [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11323426 - 10/26/09 10:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Do you have any tips for lucid dreaming?  Do you use pot?  How many hours of sleep do you get in a night?

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: Two Lucid Dreams in One Night! [Re: MOTH]
    #11323555 - 10/26/09 10:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

From my experience, marijuana is the worst thing for lucid dreaming and dreaming in general. When I smoke a few hours before bed, I will rarely have a dream that night. If you don't smoke for a few days you may notice a huge increase in your dream recall, which is necessary to realize you were lucid in the first place! :smile:

The best advise I can give is to keep a dream journal. I use a voice recorder, and if I don't force myself to voice record the dream in the middle of the night, chances are the dream is lost by the morning. You can also jot down key points of the dream in a notepad so it will remind you of the dream in the morning. I also record all the dreams of the night in a word document the following morning, or sometimes a few days later if I'm busy/lazy.

Just keeping the idea of lucid dreaming in your waking mind, and having the intent will help produce lucidity. I started getting serious about my daily meditations, such as trying to keep the meditative awareness at all times, and this has been effecting my dreams in a positive way.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: Two Lucid Dreams in One Night! [Re: MOTH]
    #11323573 - 10/26/09 10:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

And I sleep about 8-10 hours a night. The best time to achieve lucidity is after you wake up in the middle of the night (about 4-6 hours in) and fall back asleep. If you can lay in bed that extra hour or two after a 8 hour night of sleep, this is also a good time to fall back asleep and become lucid.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #11323714 - 10/26/09 11:25 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

A voice recorder is a great idea, and I do have a dream journal, I just haven't been using it lately.  (probably due to pot) :wink:

I'm moving in with my parents in two weeks and won't be able to use the herb, so I'm looking forward to refining my dreaming skills. 

Thanks for sharing your experiences.  :heart:

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#11324672 - 10/26/09 01:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Nice work c0sm0. :thumbup:

Nearly every lucid dream I have is in my home town / high school. :strokebeard:

InvisibleChronic7
    #11324749 - 10/26/09 02:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

To be the most lucid possible

Find out who the dreamer is

:peace:

--------------------

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: Two Lucid Dreams in One Night! [Re: Chronic7]
    #11331462 - 10/27/09 12:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Chronic777 said:
To be the most lucid possible

Find out who the dreamer is

:peace:

I gotta take it one step at a time :grin:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom