Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBozeman
Magic Mushroom Hunter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Central Florida
im beginning to get the feel of college life.
    #11323333 - 10/26/09 10:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

alright so, i just had my 18th birthday.(i am now a legal member of shroomery) took two green bars friday night, and all i remember is buying my first pack of cigarettes at 12:01. then woke up at 4pm saturday, and starting drinking without eating anything, and ended up puking off amounts of alcohol that normally dont even get me that drunk. and iall i remember from that night is some girl saying she was native american and swedish mix, and i was like "damn, thats a fine ass mix" or something like that.

now i got a bussiness exam today, a four page narrative, and math test due wednesday, and then a humanities exam friday. all of which im unprepared for.

though i am doing my narrative on medical marijuana. so at least i wont be bored as fuck researching it. and itll be something i can actually remember.

--------------------

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
-George Bernard Shaw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWapakz
1000 Needles
 User Gallery

Re: im beginning to get the feel of college life. [Re: Bozeman]
    #11323349 - 10/26/09 10:08 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Be careful with that shit or you'll graduate at Christmas, if you know what I mean.

--------------------

Invisiblemyco_mikey_mo
Mycologist For Hire
Male User Gallery

Loc: The PNW
Re: im beginning to get the feel of college life. [Re: Wapakz]
    #11323407 - 10/26/09 10:23 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like a proper 18th birthday to me

--------------------
-Give a man some mushies, He'll trip for a day...Teach a man to cultivate, He'll trip for a lifetime-
:thumbup:Self healing Tyvek and Silcone lids for Trade... PM :pm: me:thumbup:
:syringe:Looking for anybody with extra spawn bags for trade... PM:pm: me:syringe:

OfflineBozeman
Magic Mushroom Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: im beginning to get the feel of college life. [Re: myco_mikey_mo]
    #11323433 - 10/26/09 10:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

it was, quite proper. lmao. or was it? i dont really remember

--------------------

"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one."
-George Bernard Shaw

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

Loc: Detroit
    #11323473 - 10/26/09 10:37 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bozeman said:
alright so, i just had my 18th birthday.(i am now a legal member of shroomery) took two green bars friday night, and all i remember is buying my first pack of cigarettes at 12:01. then woke up at 4pm saturday, and starting drinking without eating anything, and ended up puking off amounts of alcohol that normally dont even get me that drunk. and iall i remember from that night is some girl saying she was native american and swedish mix, and i was like "damn, thats a fine ass mix" or something like that.

now i got a bussiness exam today, a four page narrative, and math test due wednesday, and then a humanities exam friday. all of which im unprepared for.

though i am doing my narrative on medical marijuana. so at least i wont be bored as fuck researching it. and itll be something i can actually remember.

huge part of school is learning to balance good times with academic vigilance. dont forget the primary reason you are in college. or you'll soon find yourself out of it. school has to be your absolute no 1 priority or it just wont work.

thats how it is for me and many everyone i know whos been successful. but i imagine its pretty universal

--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.

~William S. Burroughs

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
    #11323504 - 10/26/09 10:43 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

nice job i bought my first cigs at midnight too

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

OfflineBozeman
Magic Mushroom Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: im beginning to get the feel of college life. [Re: upinthetrees]
    #11323560 - 10/26/09 10:54 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

school is my #1 priority. i can pretty much pass the tests without studying, its just whether or not i get an A. i just pushed my priority to the side for a special birthday occasion. all work will get done though. just at the last minute, which sucks because ill be cramming between school, and work.

--------------------

-George Bernard Shaw

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
    #11323652 - 10/26/09 11:15 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

College is awesome right!? I feel bad for people who say they didn't go to college because they don't wanna do the work.  Best parties of your life at night while you just have to study, get a degree that puts you ahead of other people, and have fun doing it!

best piece of advice to come from shroomery about college was when I just arrived at my school someone told me to "play keep up and not catch up." totally true.

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

Loc: Detroit
    #11323669 - 10/26/09 11:18 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Bozeman said:
school is my #1 priority. i can pretty much pass the tests without studying, its just whether or not i get an A. i just pushed my priority to the side for a special birthday occasion. all work will get done though. just at the last minute, which sucks because ill be cramming between school, and work.

haha i know that feeling. sucks to cram, but for an 18th birthday celebration such as yours? worth it. (now get off shroomery and study!!! haha jk)

--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.

~William S. Burroughs

OfflineSolemente
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: im beginning to get the feel of college life. [Re: StaleShrooms]
    #11323766 - 10/26/09 11:36 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I can't wait to be back in school come January.

Jump to top Pages: 1