Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibledonteatasians

chakra blowouts?
    #11321398 - 10/25/09 11:40 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

A while ago I began attempting to focus on a chakra.  I previously practiced yoga and meditation but soon (a couple weeks)after I began focusing on one in particular I experienced something that's hard to describe but is I liken it to all of my previous thoughts and such being little concentrations and all of the sudden the all connected like a circuit board and I "lit up". The issue I think is that I wasn't fully aware of what I was doing and this led to a very confusing period followed by a setback. Does this sound like what is referred to a chakra blowout?

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCyanicist
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: chakra blowouts? [Re: donteatasians]
    #11327293 - 10/26/09 10:12 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I'm not sure... I'm not familiar with the term.  But I am familiar with the experience.  That seems to be the way it goes sometimes...  You'll advance bit by bit spiritually, then something happens, and you have much difficulty "getting there".  It takes more will, maybe?

What was your confusing period/setback like?

Invisibledonteatasians

Re: chakra blowouts? [Re: Cyanicist]
    #11327814 - 10/26/09 11:12 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I honestly have a hard time remembering specifics from that period, it was the end of august. I was physically able to speak but it felt wrong to, kind of like I "knew" I shouldn't. I had a steady job that I lost due to my no call no show,  again I was capable but seemed wrong to, I knew I had everything I needed, and much more, and felt that I didn't even need anything. It felt like waking up to a whole knew life, really seeing, hearing, tasting and touching for the first time, everything was alive and electric.  I was just bursting with energy that never went away, didn't need to eat, or sleep and just let go.  It's hard to put into words and I'm sure sounds unsignificant but the feelings and some of the things I did when on autopilot were things that seemed out of my reach.  The reason I really think it may have been a "blowout" is because I felt unbalanced, one minute I felt I had time for anything and whatever it was that I was doing was worthile and the next a big rational boot would catch me in the teeth and I was not sure why I was doing this or how I got there.  And it really was an out of the blue explosion of everything, energy, thoughts feelings

--------------------

Offlinecalm
Stranger

Loc: philthadumpia
    #11327995 - 10/26/09 11:37 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

It's known as Kundalini Devi.
Not exactly a blowout lol, if anything its the complete opposite, you just didn't know it was coming. Most people don't the first time.
I no longer practice the yogic sadhana in the traditional sense; eventually it gets far too weird to even push for.
Namaste -

--------------------

Invisibledonteatasians

Re: chakra blowouts? [Re: calm]
    #11328588 - 10/27/09 01:07 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

what do you mean by too weird to push for?

--------------------

Offlinecalm
Stranger

#11329796 - 10/27/09 07:48 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

donteatasians said:
what do you mean by too weird to push for?

I dont meditate or practice any spirituality anymore, it just comes on its own and Im at a loss as to what to make of it :smile: One has to be careful with how they approach these experiences, a lot of misunderstanding and bad advice is out there, especially coming from the New Agers and western Hindus/Buddhists.

--------------------

InvisibleCyanicist
 User Gallery

#11330189 - 10/27/09 10:37 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

calm said:
I dont meditate or practice any spirituality anymore, it just comes on its own and Im at a loss as to what to make of it :smile: One has to be careful with how they approach these experiences, a lot of misunderstanding and bad advice is out there, especially coming from the New Agers and western Hindus/Buddhists.

ESPECIALLY from the New Agers!

Offlinecalm
Stranger

#11330242 - 10/27/09 10:53 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Cyanicist said:
Quote:

calm said:

ESPECIALLY from the New Agers!

Rub two crystals together on Dec. 21st, 2012 and pray for Maitreya my wayward Indigo child.

--------------------

InvisibleCyanicist
 User Gallery

#11330774 - 10/27/09 12:40 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Pffff!!!!!!  :handth:

Invisiblep4kSouL
Animals Are Cool

#11333970 - 10/27/09 09:13 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I dont know if you mean your chakra is "Blown out", like exploded or malfunctioned. But if your Chakra is malfunctioning, you will know it. You will feel like your dieing, or you will just be not in touch with reality whatsoever..

If this is a problem I recommend you follow safeties from LEGIT spiritual teachers. If you are learning from someone that do not teach chakra, kriya, kundalini safeties, then you have a bunk ass teacher. Because the dangers are real.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism