Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTrippyNinja

Re: LSD Usage On The Rise? [Re: gab1159]
    #11319499 - 10/25/09 04:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

There is nothing i would love more than to acquire some LSD. I have been waiting for years.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefundamentalchair
Stand up
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Usage On The Rise? [Re: emeraldlife88]
    #11319608 - 10/25/09 04:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Last few pieces of paper I've had I'm fairly certain that it was DOM. Whatever, its good shit either way.

Quote:

Every action causes ripple effects in the universe.

If I take LSD and it changes me, it changes other people, slowly but surely the revolution will take full front.

All it really takes is one mind to change and the rest will follow.

Right, like the 60's. See where it got us?

Quote:

agents seized more than 90 pounds of LSD...

that's only like 300 billion hits. Shouldn't have made that much of a dent in the supply...

--------------------
semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit

Sclerotia FAQ... If ya ain't got any stones, grow some.

Will work for Laetiporus sulphureus culture/spores (or any other Laetiporus actually), :pm: me.

My Trade list.

Ghetto Tek: Auto FAE & Light

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

Re: LSD Usage On The Rise? [Re: fundamentalchair]
    #11319787 - 10/25/09 05:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What do you mean look where the 60s got us?

That decade arguably had the most profound and radical shifts our country has ever seen.

That era revolutionized the culture of our country, granted the forces of revolution experienced a counter reaction from the society, but that is not to say it never occured. Its still on-going.

We could easily be at the beginnings of a new one, was all my point was.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Offlineimacharginit
Stranger

Loc: i don't know
Re: LSD Usage On The Rise? [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #11319968 - 10/25/09 05:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
Quote:

imacharginit said:
when pickard got busted earlier this decade, nearly everyone making it shut down for a while because of how connected he was to a lot of people.  it's taken a long time to get the gears going again and get things flowing, but it's back.

This^

chinacat mentioned in one of his threads that when pickard got arrested, several tons of ergotamine tartrate were dumped into the pacific ocean.  a LOT of people had to "go off the grid" when he got hid for their own safety.  a democrat's back in the whitehouse, the silo bust is nearly a decade past, and the ole machine is thankfully moving again :cool:

i really wouldn't be surprised if nearly all of the L sold after the bust was synthed years prior.

--------------------
everything i say is a lie

Offlinefundamentalchair
Stand up
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Usage On The Rise? [Re: imacharginit]
    #11320149 - 10/25/09 06:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

What do you mean look where the 60s got us?

That decade arguably had the most profound and radical shifts our country has ever seen.

Followed by the most stringent prohibition of substances, which I would argue is a dirrect result of the hippy-dippy crowd scaring the shit out of old (now dead) white men.

They partied so hard they have made it illegal for us to. Good job boomers, good job.

Quote:

That era revolutionized the culture of our country,

Acid revolutionized the culture of our country. Cocaine revolutionized the culture of our country. Extasy revolutionized the culture of our country. Marilyn Manson, ICP, homosexuality, the French, California, the death penalty, all revolutionized the culture of our country.

To celebrate culture change is much like celebrating death. It is inevitable, no matter how much you want or don't want it to happen.

--------------------

Will work for Laetiporus sulphureus culture/spores (or any other Laetiporus actually), :pm: me.

My Trade list.

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

#11320420 - 10/25/09 07:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

It was inevitable that the acid explosion would cause a massive backlash in the form of prohibition. However, the reaction to prohibition is beginning to gain momentum.

Look around, LSD is back in the lab for the first time since the 60s, Weed is on the mainstream news being called on for legalization..Theres other stuff but I don't need to point it out.

Hegel (and Marx I think as well...and shit Yin and Yang too) opposite forces moving in contradiction create a thesis.

What we have is this:

Thesis (Free Psychedelic Drugs for All!--Hippie philosophy)v. Anti-thesis (No Psychedelic Drugs For ANYONE!--Government/DEA) and the result is........

Thesis---(Psychedelic Drugs for some--MAPS)

and what is that going to bring?????:awetrippie:

Its all about balance dude. Everything is about to change in a matter of years. MAPS is about to prove the validity, beauty, and healing power of these substances and they are going to be responsibly integrated into our culture....Changing EVERYTHING...

All you need is a little hope, a little guidance, and a little patience and everything is going to be alright.

oh. and a little rebellion.

Turn on, tune in, drop in, and make changes.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Edited by JackofSpades (10/25/09 07:02 PM)

Offlinefundamentalchair
Stand up
 User Gallery

Re: LSD Usage On The Rise? [Re: JackofSpades]
    #11320687 - 10/25/09 07:50 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

This is sociology, not physics. Such colloquialisms, while entertaining are far from true.

Quote:

However, the reaction to prohibition is beginning to gain momentum.

What, like these retards on youtube videotaping themselves taking salvia, trying to sensationalize halucigenic experiences and their idiocy? This sort of behavior is not bennificial to our personal freedom, but is the most easily measured and one of the more publicized events that would support your momentum gain theory.

Quote:

Look around, LSD is back in the lab for the first time since the 60s

You are horribly misinformed. In march of 03 some guy got arrested with 90 pounds of acid. Yes, 350 Billion+ (Yes, Billion with a B). This is why acid has been dry.

Quote:

Weed is on the mainstream news being called on for legalization

The whole 'weed legalization' movement completely misses the mark. This slippery slope bs into getting substances out of prohibition irritates me to no end. The though process that a government should be allowed to tell me what I can and can not put into my body is wrong, not the fact that weed is illegal.

Just because it's the only feasable fight that can be won at this time doesn't mean it isn't the wrong fight. I see many ways that this can be counter-productive, as this sets further president that in fact we are not free to determine what goes into our body and what thoughts we have, but rather our governments ability to portion it out to us.

Quote:

Its all about balance dude.

Of course, but balance can be obtained within chaos. Everything is in balance, everything always has been in balance. Nothing is ever in balance. Chaos always evolves. I'm through with this hippy-dippy talk.

Quote:

Everything is about to change in a matter of years.

Inevitable. Name one 10-15 year span that was even remotely like the one before it post industrial revolution.

Quote:

MAPS is about to prove the validity, beauty, and healing power of these substances...

I'm unfamiliar with this MAPS term, but I don't think that much matters. A signifigant portion of the population has already been informed of such many many years ago. Propaganda won. Think it can't again?

Hell, I went through high school hearing such bullshit stories as LSD flashbacks caused by spinal fluid sediment to the guy who went crazy and started thinking he was in a nazi prison camp from taking a few too many doses. Hell, to this day my mom believes that she took mesciline in a micro-dot form.

Propaganda and the destruction of information wins, always. The destruction of the Library of Alexandria has set back the human race an unquantifiable set of knowledge that wasn't regained for possibly century's.

Quote:

All you need is a little hope, a little guidance, and a little patience and everything is going to be alright.

Hope never put food in my stomach. Patience doesn't change anything. Everything already is alright.

Quote:

Its ironic that you would pseudo-quote Leary. His antics and 'catchy-phrases' are what scared the shit out of the old white men of the time. His sensationalism of what is viewed by others as a dangerous recreation is little better than the a fore mentioned salvia you-tube kids.

I understand and respect his intentions of spreading the good word, but it was not productive in the long run to keeping something under the government radar.

I don't want you to think that I disagree with you on terms ranging anywhere in the realm of disliking you or your thoughts. I see us as being on the same team, I just think that many people are a bit overly optimistic and short sighted.

This fight isn't about legalizing weed, acid, meth, or any other substance. This isn't so that we can legally purchase something to make us trip, to make us high, or anything else. This fight is about upholding the basic human right of having control of ones body and mind, something that I do not legally have.

This fight isn't about me, and it isn't about you. This fight is about the entire human race and the oppression that is instilled by idiots who think the U.S. is a democracy and that a democracy is good. We (supposedly) live in a republic and have uninfringeable rights which are constantly tread upon. This fight is bigger than any drug and bigger than any personal experience you or anyone else could ever have.

--------------------

My Trade list.

Offlineemeraldlife88
Emerald

#11320698 - 10/25/09 07:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

JackofSpades said:

It was inevitable that the acid explosion would cause a massive backlash in the form of prohibition. However, the reaction to prohibition is beginning to gain momentum.

Look around, LSD is back in the lab for the first time since the 60s, Weed is on the mainstream news being called on for legalization..Theres other stuff but I don't need to point it out.

Hegel (and Marx I think as well...and shit Yin and Yang too) opposite forces moving in contradiction create a thesis.

What we have is this:

Thesis (Free Psychedelic Drugs for All!--Hippie philosophy)v. Anti-thesis (No Psychedelic Drugs For ANYONE!--Government/DEA) and the result is........

Thesis---(Psychedelic Drugs for some--MAPS)

and what is that going to bring?????:awetrippie:

Its all about balance dude. Everything is about to change in a matter of years. MAPS is about to prove the validity, beauty, and healing power of these substances and they are going to be responsibly integrated into our culture....Changing EVERYTHING...

oh. and a little rebellion.

Wow, that deserves a "well-said," because that was just, well, unsaid. Awesome dude! That was awesome!

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

#11320779 - 10/25/09 08:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you didn't read what I wrote properly.

LSD being back in the lab for the first time since the 60s means that its been approved by the united states government for clinical research testing for the first time since the 1960s...You misinterpreted what I said...

I don't know what you were complaining about with the progressive marijuana legalization movement...Its working and its going to happen...And what the government says about it does matter because they have the power. I have no clue what your talking about. Weed legalization doesn't miss the mark. You can't just expect the government to entirely drop all laws on all substances at once, you have to do it one step at a time.

dude look up MAPS...It will change everything you think about in terms of psychedelics becoming integrated into the mainstream...If it doesn't then your just too dogmatic to look past your own bias.

Heres the link: http://www.maps.org/

This organization will change everything. We know these drugs cure psychological disorders, these studies will formally prove that which means...These drugs must be removed by schedule 1 ruling since they have medical benefit.

This isn't a matter of opinion, its fact. Its just a matter of time.

--------------------

Offlinefundamentalchair
Stand up
 User Gallery

#11320957 - 10/25/09 08:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Correct, I did misinterpretation your meaning of 'lab' in the last post. I apologize.

Quote:

You can't just expect the government to entirely drop all laws on all substances at once, you have to do it one step at a time.

I don't expect that to happen, but as stated in my previous post "Just because it's the only feasable fight that can be won at this time doesn't mean it isn't the wrong fight."

I understand the desire to fight winnable fights, my concern is that the fight being fought is the wrong fight. What does MAPS do for substances that do not have medical value? (I'll review the site later, i'm half-ass busy at the moment). Do you expect this fight to stop at dangerous substances without medical benefit?

My main point is that until I can shoot up some meth while smoking some crack with 3 tabs of cid on my tounge with a half dozen rolls in my ass waiting to do an oz of blow off my mirror legally, I'm not free and neither are you. My worry is that this fight will become one of taste, stoners fighting for pot and psychonauts fighting for their hallucinogens.

For someone to agree that their drug of choice should be legal because they like it and someone elses shouldn't because they don't isn't progress. It's the same bullshit that got us here in the first place.

Quote:

This isn't a matter of opinion, its fact.

If you are saying that these currently schedule 1 substances have or may have medical benefit, then yes. If you mean that these substances will become legal otc, I would have to question your burden of proof for knowledge.

Even if these things become medically approved, it is plausable that they will be stuck in that realm for quite some time (beyond my lifespan, possibly). The 'abuse' potential of most of these may greatly overshadow their fight to get into a realm of legality.

I'd rather see acid stay illegal that see the media portray it as another abused drug like Oxycontin, something that will help destroy our privatized health care further.

On the thought that having something medically viable is a path to making it OTC, why the hell isn't codeine OTC? Seriously, this stuff is about as worthless of an opiate that exists, yet it remains scheduled.

The only guaranteed path to freedom is to fight for freedom, not to fight for weed to be a cure for glaucoma.

--------------------

My Trade list.

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

#11320967 - 10/25/09 08:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

don't you mean the 40's? if you were born in the 60's, you wouldn't be enjoying the 60's

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

#11321325 - 10/25/09 09:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

fundamentalchair said:
Correct, I did misinterpretation your meaning of 'lab' in the last post. I apologize.

Quote:

Do you expect this fight to stop at dangerous substances without medical benefit?

I don't really care about dangerous substances because I don't use them. I think outlawing them is dumb because it makes criminals out of people with the sickness of addiction. But like I said, you need to pick and choose your battles.

Quote:

fundamentalchair said:My main point is that until I can shoot up some meth while smoking some crack with 3 tabs of cid on my tounge with a half dozen rolls in my ass waiting to do an oz of blow off my mirror legally, I'm not free and neither are you. My worry is that this fight will become one of taste, stoners fighting for pot and psychonauts fighting for their hallucinogens.

For someone to agree that their drug of choice should be legal because they like it and someone elses shouldn't because they don't isn't progress. It's the same bullshit that got us here in the first place.

Yeah. I agree. However, you do need to find a balance between values and reality of the moment. But yes, I do agree.

Quote:

This isn't a matter of opinion, its fact.

Quote:

fundamentalchair said:

The only guaranteed path to freedom is to fight for freedom, not to fight for weed to be a cure for glaucoma.

Word.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale