Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Air Pump, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

Please HELP! stalling cakes with hypahl knots
    #1132062 - 12/11/02 10:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I am leaving for vacation and have three cakes in terrarium and one casing. Thought they would be ready sooner but a 2 have a couple tiny pins and hypahl knots everywhere. CAn I put these back in their jars and the casing in the fridge with the other jars I have colonizing?

--------------------
Everything written above this line is completely false. I am terribly bored and write here to pass time. I do not participate or support any illegal activity.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedjneutron
ummmm...idunnnnoooo

Loc: OHIO
Re: Please HELP! stalling cakes with hypahl knots [Re: thisone]
    #1132093 - 12/11/02 11:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yes if you have to, u can stick them back into the fridge, although with them already starting to pin, they may mature in your fridge...One thing you could do is if u have the money and r not going to be gone to long on vacation, u could set up an auto-mated grow chamber with an air pump and humidifier, and a timer, so it will automate the process while your gone, u would then (most likely) come back to some full mature beauties!! :cool:

--------------------
www.sporesrus.com

Offlinethisone
the one theydon't see

Re: Please HELP! stalling cakes with hypahl knots [Re: djneutron]
    #1132115 - 12/11/02 11:21 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

leaving the 18 for three weeks so too risky to leave them the automated chamber. I was going to let them grow until the 17th pick em and dry em and then put them in so hopefully the won't pin. Maybe i'll stick the who tubberware in there though just in case they do, at least the fridge will slow growth down so hopefully none will sprout and if any do it will be in a time parameter that will be ready when I come home, which would awesome, but I'd rather not chance it. Glad to hear they will go in there fine. What do you think though. Keep them in the terrarium or put them back in sterilyzed jars????

--------------------
Everything written above this line is completely false. I am terribly bored and write here to pass time. I do not participate or support any illegal activity.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars, Air Pump, Ultrasonic Humidifier

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation