Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OnlinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
Talk to me pub. Lets get something going.
    #11320158 - 10/25/09 08:16 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I am in a funk, and am sorting it out right now.  Drinking some Puer Tea my father brought me back from china, and smoking on the most potent weed I have ever had, PLUS it came homegrown from people I would call family.

Anyways.....I know there is a whole section for spirituality/psychology, but I just want to talk about life.  No need to bring religion into it.  Just discuss what IS, and what we can do with it.

For me, I have noticed the only thing that holds a human being back form being great is laziness.  And I want to change that in me. 

Also for me, I have noticed more and more in life Input = Output,  If I give something my all, highly significant fruit comes form my labor. And to be constantly aware of your input to relations with your total environment,  You start to realize a previous lack of awareness. For you can only be aware, if having previously been un-aware. 

What is on your mind?

--------------------

---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I make music with my computer,  Click here for my Newest project ...Click here for my previous project Old project:www.myspace.com/psychoactivesynth

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDeltron3030
Stranger
Male

Re: Talk to me pub. Lets get something going. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11320178 - 10/25/09 08:20 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i liek weed :yesnod:

--------------------

OnlinePsy Baba

Re: Talk to me pub. Lets get something going. [Re: Deltron3030]
    #11320191 - 10/25/09 08:22 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

oh man, I do not know where I would be without it.  Probably not existent to talk about it.

--------------------

I make music with my computer,  Click here for my Newest project ...Click here for my previous project Old project:www.myspace.com/psychoactivesynth

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Loc: lost
Re: Talk to me pub. Lets get something going. [Re: Psy Baba]
    #11320211 - 10/25/09 08:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I am currently working my ass off on this new online store I opened up.  I learned very quickly that  trying to do everything yourself when running a small business is absolutely insane.  I then ask myself why I want this to work so badly.  Mainly so I can quit my day job, smoke pot again, and have more freedom, money and more stuff.  I then realize that once I reach that goal, I'll just want something else and it's a never ending loop of desire.  I totally understand the concept of "the present moment", but I suck at practicing it.  I constantly catch myself chasing something.

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

#11320213 - 10/25/09 08:25 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Deltron3030 said:
i liek weed :yesnod:

:smilingpuppy:

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

Re: Talk to me pub. Lets get something going. [Re: norml840]
    #11320221 - 10/25/09 08:26 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

norml840 said:
I am currently working my ass off on this new online store I opened up.  I learned very quickly that  trying to do everything yourself when running a small business is absolutely insane.  I then ask myself why I want this to work so badly.  Mainly so I can quit my day job, smoke pot again, and have more freedom, money and more stuff.  I then realize that once I reach that goal, I'll just want something else and it's a never ending loop of desire.  I totally understand the concept of "the present moment", but I suck at practicing it.  I constantly catch myself chasing something.

how's running an online business going for you?
doing this has always peaked my interest.

do you have a website i could check out?
what merch you sell/offer?

any other details appreciated.

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

Invisiblefloydisgod
whoa
Male User Gallery

Loc: satur9 Flag
    #11320222 - 10/25/09 08:26 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i agree with you brother. the whole input= output. my problem is that i often lose sight of this fact.. but recently i have been realizing this and have been trying to remember to practice it.

--------------------
Fearlessly the idiot faced the crowd
Smiling

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Re: Talk to me pub. Lets get something going. [Re: TheBandit]
    #11320229 - 10/25/09 08:28 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Click my signature and don't forget to use the shroomery coupon code if you decide to order something.

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

#11320250 - 10/25/09 08:31 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

fuckin a.
sex toys?

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:

RR [/quote]

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

#11320262 - 10/25/09 08:32 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

huge profit margin

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

#11320264 - 10/25/09 08:33 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

at least you have a decent selection.

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:

RR [/quote]

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

#11320283 - 10/25/09 08:35 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks!  I'm still totally new to this.  Any input, good or bad, is appreciated.

Offlinebatheinthefountain
ॐ ॐ ॐ
Male

Loc: Germany
    #11320319 - 10/25/09 08:42 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

omfg this is hilarious:

board members sell sextoys on the net

cracks me up somehow :lol:

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male

Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Talk to me pub. Lets get something going. [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #11320334 - 10/25/09 08:44 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:quagmire:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

Re: Talk to me pub. Lets get something going. [Re: batheinthefountain]
    #11320336 - 10/25/09 08:44 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

batheinthefountain said:
omfg this is hilarious:

board members sell sextoys on the net

cracks me up somehow :lol:

24/7.  I'm amazed at what some people buy.  You never know what goes on behind closed doors.

OnlinePsy Baba

#11320351 - 10/25/09 08:49 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

The present moment is indeed very difficult to grasp sometimes.  it is easy to get lost in yourself.

--------------------

OfflineTrancedShroom
Mr. Hanky
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rippin Waves
    #11320352 - 10/25/09 08:49 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

norml840 said:

I hope everything works out for you.

I'm considering starting up a little chicken wing shack out of my new place I'm getting soon, just to make a little extra money and have friends over for chicken wing challenges.

--------------------

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

Re: Talk to me pub. Lets get something going. [Re: TrancedShroom]
    #11320391 - 10/25/09 08:57 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

i wanna be a stay at home papa.

what inspired you to sell adult toys?

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:

RR [/quote]

Invisiblenorml840
sex toy guru
Male User Gallery

#11320525 - 10/25/09 09:17 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

We were trying to decide on what to sell online.  We bought a membership at WorldWide Brands and used their "Market Analysis" tool.  After thinking of several different products, we just so happened to try sex toys.  The results were very good.  Sex toys have a huge profit margin, competition is not as intense as other products like electronics, baby gifts, wedding favors, etc. and people love to use them.  Once this store can sustain itself, we plan on opening another one selling a different product.  All it takes is an idea, then you plug it into the analysis tool, and it shoots back an idea of how good a chance you have at success.  Power tools was another product that we almost went for, but shipping on some of those items was ridiculous.

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

#11320547 - 10/25/09 09:22 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

what do you think you make per month doing this?

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:

RR [/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> The Pub