Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

Loc: NearYurFeet ^.;.^
Cyanescen colonization?
    #11319876 - 10/25/09 07:27 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I've been wanting to transplant some Cyans to my yard for quite some time now.  Yesterday I picked a few pounds of Cyans and washed them all in a bowl of water.  This turned the water dark purple/black.. So I took this water and dumped it in small area of bark/mulch in my yard, when I come back and look at it today, It's all white and I can see the mycelium growing right where I dumped this Cyan water.

Do you think this would be sufficient to start a new patch?  I uprooted a couple Cyans and put them in the same area I watered, they still had mycelium attatched to their base.

I'm really interested to see if they start growing. Does anybody have experience/advice about transplanting Cyanescens?

--------------------
Wild mushrooms have the power to increase ones awareness of reality, promote critical thought on the ways of mankind, and encourage people to THINK!! THINK OUT OF THE BOX!! ..These are gifts given directly to you and me from the living soils of our planet, a road map provided by the Earth which may - or may not make possible for one to break the chains from evil powers in our world that have successfully immobilized the souls of masses, given the illusion of freedom, and repressed revolution of the human spirit - The tools provided by the Earth tell us to "WAKE UP! REMOVE YOUR MIND FROM THE DELUSIONAL BOX OF CONSUMERIST PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT, LIVE FREE, DEFY AUTHORITY! AND NEVER ABANDON THE QUEST FOR ULTIMATE TRUTH!"

Edited by sacred_mushroom (10/25/09 07:42 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Over the rainbow
Re: Cyanescen colonization? [Re: sacred_mushroom]
    #11319882 - 10/25/09 07:28 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

if the myc is colonizing and its in favorable conditions then boom theres your patch

--------------------
Ask  AMU    for    the  best    mycology    advice  out  there

Roll it :burnone:While I troll it.  :maximumtrolling:

I don't mean to boast, but dam if I don't brag.

OfflineThyrax
No way
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
Re: Cyanescen colonization? [Re: truskool]
    #11319919 - 10/25/09 07:34 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

truskool said:
if the myc is colonizing and its in favorable conditions then boom theres your patch

:billymaythumbup::dancer:

--------------------

Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

#11319951 - 10/25/09 07:40 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I almost dumped the water down the drain... then I took a closer look and I realized the dark purple color was all the spores so I took it outside and put it somewhere nice.  If that starts a patch, i'll freakin shit my pants!! :eek:

Is that even possible? Has anybody done it before?

--------------------
Wild mushrooms have the power to increase ones awareness of reality, promote critical thought on the ways of mankind, and encourage people to THINK!! THINK OUT OF THE BOX!! ..These are gifts given directly to you and me from the living soils of our planet, a road map provided by the Earth which may - or may not make possible for one to break the chains from evil powers in our world that have successfully immobilized the souls of masses, given the illusion of freedom, and repressed revolution of the human spirit - The tools provided by the Earth tell us to "WAKE UP! REMOVE YOUR MIND FROM THE DELUSIONAL BOX OF CONSUMERIST PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT, LIVE FREE, DEFY AUTHORITY! AND NEVER ABANDON THE QUEST FOR ULTIMATE TRUTH!"

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11319956 - 10/25/09 07:41 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

yea its totally possible a lot of ppl will just take a shroom and blend it up with water then spray that for there patch

--------------------

OfflineThyrax
No way
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montreal, Quebec
    #11319976 - 10/25/09 07:44 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sacred_mushroom said:
I almost dumped the water down the drain... then I took a closer look and I realized the dark purple color was all the spores so I took it outside and put it somewhere nice.  If that starts a patch, i'll freakin shit my pants!! :eek:

Is that even possible? Has anybody done it before?

yeah starting an outdoor patch given that you ahve the proper soil/climate is pretty easy

--------------------

Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

#11320014 - 10/25/09 07:49 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

That's so awesome, I never thought it was that simple.. conditions are perfect for growing right now. I'm curious if the mushrooms I put there will die or if the mycelium will spread.

--------------------

OfflineSN122A
Tweaker

Loc: Flag
Re: Cyanescen colonization? [Re: Thyrax]
    #11320051 - 10/25/09 07:53 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

:ooo: Sounds Good mate 

I have done this before with reasonable results however I put the compost+dung in a hole lined with black plastic that was perforated a little on the bottom. 

Maybe just place some cardboard or something over the top and once it colonises well remove the cardboard to fruit.

Invisiblebadman
Male User Gallery

Re: Cyanescen colonization? [Re: Thyrax]
    #11320054 - 10/25/09 07:54 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

What kind of cyans are these matter of interest?

Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

Re: Cyanescen colonization? [Re: badman]
    #11320079 - 10/25/09 07:59 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Psilocybe Cyanescens

The link isn't working for me.. don't know why.  But their P. Cyans from Washington.

Edited by sacred_mushroom (10/25/09 08:06 PM)

Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

#11320091 - 10/25/09 08:02 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

So if I cover it with cardboard, shroomies will eat it when they begin fruiting?

--------------------

Invisiblebadman
Male User Gallery

#11320117 - 10/25/09 08:07 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

What about covering with wood chips

Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

#11320155 - 10/25/09 08:15 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I've already covered it up with a few inches of wood chips.. Is there something else I could be doing to promote growth?

--------------------

Invisibletruskool
WTF?? FTW!!
Male User Gallery

#11320169 - 10/25/09 08:18 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

manure straw:shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblebadman
Male User Gallery

#11320241 - 10/25/09 08:30 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Id leave it how it is personally and water the littles when it needs to be GL.

Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

#11320671 - 10/25/09 09:46 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

I'll be watering them if needed but I think the rain should take care of it for me.  Everytime I wash my mushies I'm going to put the water on that spot.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation