Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFlickeryVision
Magic Professor
Male

Loc: Amsterdam!
Nitrazepam against anxiety?
    #11317377 - 10/25/09 09:43 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Any thoughts on getting nitrazepam prescribed against (social) anxiety?
Think psyches DO prescribe nitrazepam for this end, and what are your personal views on the psychomedical use of such drugs, or ANY drugs for that matter? (you might for example see it as symptom treatment, without treating the root of the matter,,)

--------------------
Anyone in the Netherlands or London, UK looking to sell :sanpedro: or :peyotespectrum: just :pm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Nitrazepam against anxiety? [Re: FlickeryVision]
    #11317423 - 10/25/09 09:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Nitrazepam is fine for anxiety, its a hardcore benzo with good duration.

But benzos are terribly habit forming and not a permanent solution.

I wouldnt want to recommend anyone to take more than 1 benzo pill per week - but I'd reccomend many people to do take one a week.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineMello KittyS
Beautiful Burnout
Female User Gallery

Loc: Sanriotown, Harmonyland
Re: Nitrazepam against anxiety? [Re: Asante]
    #11317445 - 10/25/09 10:06 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

benzo's turn me into a psycho. i was getting them for free, i got up to taking 20-25 in a day before i kicked them for good. now even just 1 makes me either homicidal, suicidal, or a complete slut. i had hardcore social anxiety for years until i prescribed myself MDMA on a weekend basis

--------------------

OfflineR.J. Schiffler
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#11317449 - 10/25/09 10:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I dont know what Nitrazepam is but I doubt your body is suffering from a lack of it.  In my personal experience with anxiety you need to start meditating.  It has helped me so much than any drug ever could.  My anxiety is almost completely gone.  I actually took Clonezapam for 3 months and it did a lot more harm than good.  I started taking alot of vitamins and exercised and meditated every day after I stopped the Clonezapam.  To me the anxiety was a way of my body telling me I was resisting something in my life.  Its only going to keep getting worse if you don't focus inward and figure out the problem in a deeper state of awareness.  Which is what happens when you meditate you just become more aware.

--------------------
Check out my store on Etsy

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SchaefferFineArt?ref=hdr_shop_menu

OfflineFlickeryVision
Magic Professor
Male

Re: Nitrazepam against anxiety? [Re: Mello Kitty]
    #11317463 - 10/25/09 10:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Not the first time I heard this, but surely this too would only solve the anxiety only during the duration of the effects of the mdma?? which would mean no improvement during weekdays or what??

--------------------
Anyone in the Netherlands or London, UK looking to sell :sanpedro: or :peyotespectrum: just :pm:

OfflineFlickeryVision
Magic Professor
Male

Re: Nitrazepam against anxiety? [Re: R.J. Schiffler]
    #11317490 - 10/25/09 10:18 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

What kind of meditation are you talking about, like closing your eyes listening to you breath to clear your mind, or some sort of buddhist meditation?

--------------------

OfflineMello KittyS
Beautiful Burnout
Female User Gallery

Loc: Sanriotown, Harmonyland
    #11317494 - 10/25/09 10:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

after regularly using mdma on weekends, it has been so prolific i find myself positivly uplifted even during the week when im not on a roll. of course i will only speak for myself, but it has drastically improved my life for the better.

--------------------

OfflineR.J. Schiffler
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#11317540 - 10/25/09 10:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, pretty much.  I would just take an hour out of my day and close my eyes and focus on my breathing.  At first It seems like nothing good could ever come from doing meditation but each time you do it you gain just a little more insight.  Also try learning a little bit about different brain wave states. Throughout the day most people are in beta.  when you meditate you move into alpha.  When you meditate more regularly you begin to notice what brain wave pattern you are in.  I never went to any buddhist teacher I just read a little bit online and started doing it.

--------------------
Check out my store on Etsy

https://www.etsy.com/shop/SchaefferFineArt?ref=hdr_shop_menu

OfflineFlickeryVision
Magic Professor
Male

#11317542 - 10/25/09 10:28 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sounds gud.. me'll give it a shot, wuz planning on doing e anyway. (ill try meditation too)

--------------------

Offlineelectrics
wave rider
Male User Gallery

Loc: In front of my Computer
    #11317578 - 10/25/09 10:38 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

How is Nitrazepam compared to say klonopin or clanazapam...I have had anxiety attacks for years and take 4mg. of clonazapam a day...None of the doctors seem to tell me how bad this is for me only that I need to ween myself of and try something else for my panic attacks...exactly how bad are benzo's taken daily over years for you're body I guess I could look up research on the net but yeah know sometimes you really don't want to know!! I have tried other medications but nothing works I still experience 2-3 panic attacks a month without the klonopin and the withdrawl is horrible ...e

--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
    #11319141 - 10/25/09 03:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ellenallien said:
benzo's turn me into a psycho. i was getting them for free, i got up to taking 20-25 in a day before i kicked them for good. now even just 1 makes me either homicidal, suicidal, or a complete slut. i had hardcore social anxiety for years until i prescribed myself MDMA on a weekend basis

:werd:

mdma, mda, methylone, coke, mephedrone, speed, whatever works :laugh:

ketamine > all though

OfflineTheBandit
Infidel
Male

#11319447 - 10/25/09 04:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ellenallien said:
benzo's turn me into a fr3ak in da sh33tz.  now even just 1 makes me a complete slut.

i've got a few xanny and k-pins if you wanna hook up later.

--------------------

[quote]RogerRabbit said:
Ah, that explains it.  Typical know-it-all noob.  We get a few thousand just like you register here every year.  They try a few grows, fail miserably and then after a few months or one bad trip, go back to sniffing glue, never to be seen again.

We have a basic pf tek that's idiot proof enough for noobs to get fucked up with their friends. 

Mycologists on the other hand grow for the love of growing.  They want to experiment with various species, substrates, and fruiting environments. They'll move on to isolate strains, attempt hybridization, and in general treat cultivation as an artform, rather than a chore that must be performed as a means to an end.  They'll work twice as hard for a ten percent gain, just for the love of perfection.  These are the ones who will isolate strains, not the dumb fucks who treat mushrooms as a drug, or even worse, a pathogen, as if mushrooms cause disease.
RR [/quote]

InvisibleAgingHippy
Flwr Pwr
Male User Gallery

Loc: Necropolis Flag
Re: Nitrazepam against anxiety? [Re: TheBandit]
    #11319483 - 10/25/09 04:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:

Offlinedkamp18
The Real World

#11319508 - 10/25/09 04:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ellenallien said:
after regularly using mdma on weekends, it has been so prolific i find myself positivly uplifted even during the week when im not on a roll. of course i will only speak for myself, but it has drastically improved my life for the better.

haha

til you're 40 years old with Parkinson and Alzheimer

Invisiblepwnasaurus
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #11319532 - 10/25/09 04:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FlickeryVision said:
Not the first time I heard this, but surely this too would only solve the anxiety only during the duration of the effects of the mdma?? which would mean no improvement during weekdays or what??

I've found the same thing.  It's a fairly permanent fix.  But I don't do it every weekend.  Once every 1-2 months for me.  It's a fantastic drug.

Offlinefatso
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA Flag
Re: Nitrazepam against anxiety? [Re: pwnasaurus]
    #11319692 - 10/25/09 04:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

honestly kratom is amazing for anxiety.  calms me down, puts me in a good mood, and legal. it also helps with m depression temporarily.  even when the main effects wear off im still in a good mood for the rest of the day.  i have a perscription for benzos but i would  take kratom for anxiety over the benzos 9/10 times.  benzos also make it hard to work. kratom doesnt.  i save the benzos for for the shittiest of days.

--------------------

My old Papaver Somniferums var. Gigantum and my Passion Flower...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale