Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMelloMetalMan
Stranger
Male
My 1st Shroom Trip, back in August.
    #11318712 - 10/25/09 04:01 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

My first trip was back in August on some shrooms picked by a friend the night before and it went very badly until I managed to snap myself back to reality and enjoy what was left of the trip. I took a little less than an eighth and didn't really feel anything for a while.

Then my other roommate (the one who wasn't shrooming, and not to be judgemental but he's a little socially challenged) came in and I thought I'd be nice and let him smoke so I passed him the bowl. Bad idea. He started muttering to himself and had a hysterical (scary) laughing fit where he laughed himself to sleep.

The 'shrooms must've kicked in sometime during this and I got on a REALLY bad train of thought that I couldn't shake no matter how hard I tried to think about other things. I decided to get away from my creepy roommate and went with my friend who wasn't shrooming to his place. He left me alone in his dark-ass living room to go take a nap and I got really scared and started seeing things. If I hadn't already been in such a shaken mental state or if the lights had been on I might have enjoyed it but it was terrifying. I cried, I'm 20 and I've broken bones and cracked my skull before without crying but I had that same feeling I had as a little kid when I lost my mom at the store except 10x more intense.

I ended up calling a friend and she coached me down and then I decided to take a walk outside and it was actually pretty enjoyable after that.

I think what messed it up is fairly obvious, from now on when I shroom it's with one or two other people who are ALSO shrooming. I like it to be outside during the day.

--------------------
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." ~Mitch Hedberg~

Edited by MelloMetalMan (10/25/09 04:05 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineUnparalized
Young Cardinal
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: My 1st Trip, back in August. [Re: MelloMetalMan]
    #11318732 - 10/25/09 04:03 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Its not a party social drug, the end.  Respect them and you will find that in the bad trip is the best trip of all.

--------------------
This Is All Just An Echo Of What Has All Ready Happened!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports