Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMrmoJORisin7
Stranger
Tripping at Hookaville
    #1131750 - 12/11/02 08:14 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

This past fall I went to the music festival started by Ecoustic Hooka, Hookaville for the secound time. I think that anyone who has been there would agree that Hookaville is as close to heaven on earth as you can get. Everyone there is a cool hippy for the most part, and the best strains avalible of mushrooms and bud are constently changing hands.
Well the last time I went, this past fall, was probably the best time i've ever had. And i couldnt even smoke weed, or anyother drug that can be tested for because of my probation. Instead the first night i took two different doses of molly, mdma, and rolled 20 hours easily, just going from group to group of hippys, drinken beer, and just making friends.
On the next day, after a brief recovery period, i went out and found some really good mushrooms. although i have forgotten the name that they went by, the mushrooms i found sent me into another world. After only eating 2 1/2 grams at the most, i had the deepest, most meaningful, most visual trip i've ever had. I tripped harder, and enjoyed my trip more then other times when i've eaten 6 or 7 grams. This was by far the best time i've ever had tripping, in great part due to the envirorment, and i cant wait to go back. Has anyone else here enjoyed hookaville?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehighoman
Stranger

Re: Tripping at Hookaville [Re: MrmoJORisin7]
    #1134292 - 12/12/02 06:25 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

been to the ville bout 8 times. have had wonderfull times. glad to see that u are hip to the hookahville. always a good time. "No hassells or bad attitudes".

--------------------
FREEDOM IS NORML

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: Tripping at Hookaville [Re: highoman]
    #1135139 - 12/12/02 11:56 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

yeah a friend of mine went last year and I always like to hear the stories about it. I already have plans to go to the next one.

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Offline3eyedgod
trippinkid

Loc: Far away and very near
Re: Tripping at Hookaville [Re: MrmoJORisin7]
    #1135317 - 12/12/02 12:39 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

And i couldnt even smoke weed, or anyother drug that can be tested for because of my probation. Instead the first night i took two different doses of molly, mdma, and rolled 20 hours easily

I don't know where you get your info from, but mdma will most definately show up in a drug test.

--------------------
Without everything wouldn't nothing be everything and without nothing wouldn't everything be nothing.I am the beginning and the end,the source and the void, the light and the darkness,i am but a small drop of the ocean yet i am an ocean unto myself

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports