Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineemad
psycadelic n00b
Male

Blacking out and going through psychosis on Shrooms
    #11313464 - 10/24/09 05:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have tripped on mushrooms twice. Both times, I have blacked out and underwent psychosis.

The first time I tripped on mushrooms was at my friends house. It was a normal day, just hanging out smoking cigarettes. We went to run a few errands, picked up the shrooms from our dealer. I believe we picked up a total of 2 ounces of wet shrooms. We went back to our house, and started to eat the shrooms. I believe I ate about a quarter (7 grams) of freshly wet shrooms.

The come-up was quite long for this trip, at least 45minutes to an hour. During the come-up I ate about 5-6 vitamin C pills. Initially the trip was going OK. It wasn't what I expected shrooms to be, I wasn't having any visuals, just things were a lot weirder. I remember hearing this humming noise constantly, and my perception was off. Things were vibrating around me. My friends then decided to pack a bowl of some weed, and we hit that. I got in a car with my friends and drove to gas station, and thats where my trip started going downhill. *This is where I blackout for a short period of time.* According to what my friends tell me, I started yelling and saying how I lost my wallet and my phone, and frantically looking for them. I opened the car door while the car was moving, doing other stupid shit like opening up the glove compartment and throwing shit around.

My memory comes back very vaguely at this point, I went back inside my friends house where I was sitting on the couch and they were pushing me around because I wasn't able to respond back to them coherently. I vaguely remember going out to the back porch, but I do remember sitting on a lawn chair that was very wet, and playing with my phone trying to find a number that I couldn't find at all. I was very disorientated at this point. Once again, I blacked out. Now, I don't remember the next two hours of my trip, whatsoever. (9pm-11pm). When I woke up, I was lying in the middle of the woods, my clothes wet, covered with grass and vomit. I remember thinking and saying out the following words: 420, 15 dollars a gram, slumdog millionaire, and waiting. Over and over again, I would repeat these words. I can't explain my thoughts because they're incoherent to me, but I did try to escape my friends who were restraining me. Apparently, during my psychosis and my blackout (the two hours I don't remember) I was screaming, and attracting the neighbors attention in the neighborhood. They had to restrain me, to keep me from doing stupid. About another 30 minutes or so, I started to become more coherent, and I was given back my wallet and my phone (which took me a while to get back into, as I couldn't remember the password to unlock it). I was taken back home, where I for some reason spent the night crying- and typing out a long suicide letter. I woke up in the morning feeling a little better, but not suicidal anymore. (I had taken Seroquel to help me fall asleep).

My 2nd trip consists two weeks later, and this time the same type of shrooms (Wiley Eyes) but they were dry. I ate 2grams. To swallow them whole (I had a semi-empty stomache) I drank a full mini-bottle of orange juice found at the gas station. We went to pick up an eighth of some weed, and in about 30 minutes the trip started. We were sitting at iHop and the intensity of the trip was starting to be known at us. I did not eat a meal, just ice cream, and drank another 1/2 glass of orange juice. When we got in the car, I started getting fidgety again, and I thought I had lost my phone and wallet once again. I told myself to remain calm, and to relax and look for my phone and wallet once I got out of the car. I was becoming disorientated once again, being really out of it, and this time I did see visuals. The grass was entirely different, and beautiful. The trees were distorted as well. I looked up into the sky, and I saw a battle of some sort that I am unable to explain. We got off at friends house. I gave my friend some of the weed (the name of the weed was Trainwreck to roll a fat blunt, but at this time my friends started fucking around and started shooting me with an airsoft gun. It didn't hurt but it stung, and at this point my thoughts started getting anxious/depressive. I told myself to remain calm. *I black out for 5 minutes at this point, I don't remember leaving the couch to go out to the porch to smoke the weed, and I briefly remember taking a few hits of the blunt. After this, I blackout completely. Now, what happened inside my friends house (as my friends tell me) is that I went CRAZY. I broke my friend's 500 dollar computer screen, and I was acting so crazy they had to lock me in a room in the basement. I don't remember any of this. Eventually they decided the best thing to do with me, was drop me off at my house, where I have to deal with my parents (I'm still in high school, senior and 18 years old). On the way home, I apparently broke my friend's windshield. I briefly remember being out on my lawn and eating the grass because I found it so beautiful. I don't remember how I entered the house, but I did, where I remember in flashes the onset of my psychosis. I was running into walls, unable to take my pants out, screaming, dropping food everywhere, and causing a real tough time for my parents. They had no idea what to do, and had to hold me down because I was going to break my laptop and other shit that I was messing with. I don't remember how, but I fell asleep, and I woke up at 6 in the morning, unaware at how I had gotten home, but with very vague recollections of my night. I knew that I had caused trouble for my parents when I was in psychosis. I took Seroquel to fall asleep.

I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, depression, and anxiety. During both trips I had taken Lithium (900MG), Lexapro (10MG), and Seroquel (200MG) the night before (as I take the medicine every night). I understand that these combination of medicines, and the underlying psychological conditions, along with smoking weed on my trip could have caused my psychosis.

I am now off of the Lithium and Lexapro, and I will be coming off my Seroquel in about a weeks time. I am getting some LSD very soon, and I want to know whether or not I will go through psychosis or not? I do not want to black out and lose control like I did on shrooms, but the conditions this time are different. I will be off the medications, and I will wait 20 days for them to clear from my system. I will make sure my sense of mind is calm and stable, and I will take the LSD in a peaceful enviroment. I plan on going to a park with lakes, benches, and a cafe where I will be alone with my iPod. I plan to take a hit with roughly 100micrograms. If the trip goes well, I will wait a week, and take 2 hits, (200micrograms). I have asked around to a few friends, and they think I will not go through psychosis this time, but I wanted to ask on this forum what you guys thought?

Also, I will have a 25mg pill of 2c-e. I will take 1/2 of it (12.5). Once again, I ask your opinions based on my past results with shrooms, and my new plans to trip.
Should I take LSD?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (10/24/09 04:59 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledysphoria
lost soul

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Blacking out and going through psychosis on Shrooms [Re: emad]
    #11313490 - 10/24/09 05:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you know what i didnt even read any of that beyond the title, a couple sentences in the beginning, and the poll at the end, with 2c-e mentioned above it.

if you're mentally fucked then dont do psychedelic drugs, its that simple. i dont mean to be crass, but thats just the way it is, for you, me, and everybody.

--------------------

InvisibleTrippyNinja

#11313509 - 10/24/09 05:07 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dysphoria said:
you know what i didn't even read any of that beyond the title, a couple sentences in the beginning, and the poll at the end, with 2c-e mentioned above it.

if you're mentally fucked then don't do psychedelic drugs, its that simple. i don't mean to be crass, but that's just the way it is, for you, me, and everybody.

Couldn't put it better myself
Don't risk a serious mental condition for a trip. At the end of the day it isn't worth it.

Offlinek4ge
Male User Gallery

#11313545 - 10/24/09 05:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Web forums are a great place for medical advice. :facepalm:

Seriously though, do any bit of reading on erowid.org and it will tell you.

If you or anyone in your family has a history of mental disorders DO NOT TAKE PSYCHEDELICS.

Don't be the next story the war on drugs uses in their favor.

--------------------
All posts by this user are not to be taken seriously.
Seriously.

Offlinelysergamideman
Pathological Liar
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Blacking out and going through psychosis on Shrooms [Re: TrippyNinja]
    #11313584 - 10/24/09 05:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

LSD Is gonna be a LOT more intense then 2 g's of shrooms bro, 2 gs of shrooms isnt shit, so when ya dose with cid, expect to find yourself waking up in a police staion hospital, or mentaol institution man, psychedelics are only for people with strong minds, who are secure of thereself and confident about there ability to handfle various situations, i have seem many people who i consider to be a lil off in the head, and they never trip well to say the least. I dont think that is something you need to do, If ya wana try pschdeilcs, try to hunt down some ketamine or something and try as low dose of it. But LsD can make unstable people do some REALLY stupid shit.

--------------------
I post for entertainment purposes only, Nothing I say here is based in reality. After the last time the aliens came they transferred my brain into a glass dome with tentacles and im stationary, but my tentacles work great for typing! So I scan the internet 24/7 while being stuck in my glass jar imagining different things and posting dreams ive had as if they were real. I once drank 10 gallons of lsd and flew to the center of the galaxy where i learned that if i cover myself in dogshit totally I become invisible to the naked eye ! Its pretty cool, ever think you smell dog shit but cant find it anywhere? Then that was prolly me lurking behind you, b4 the damn aliens gave me tentacles and left me trapped in this damn dome!

Offline34120060
Eocene Epoch
Male

Re: Blacking out and going through psychosis on Shrooms [Re: k4ge]
    #11313632 - 10/24/09 05:28 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

airsoft gun? that would suck dude your freinds are dicks

--------------------
"Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of this astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy"

- Carl Sagan

OfflineCJCollin37
Gentleman & Scholar

Re: Blacking out and going through psychosis on Shrooms [Re: 34120060]
    #11313929 - 10/24/09 06:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

^^^Seriously man... I'm 18 too and would never trip with ur friends, they sound like pricks. No don't do acid, man, come one. If I were you I wouldn't touch another psychedelic in my life. If you choose to do so, you've already lost your sanity. Jesus, dude.. think.

Offlineemad
psycadelic n00b
Male

Re: Blacking out and going through psychosis on Shrooms [Re: CJCollin37]
    #11314925 - 10/24/09 09:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I appreciate the input but for some reason I'm confident that I will be able to handle this LSD trip.

Offlinek4ge
Male User Gallery

#11314940 - 10/24/09 09:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

emad said:
I appreciate the input but for some reason I'm confident that I will be able to handle this LSD trip.

So, you really don't care about the advice in the first place; why ask?

--------------------
All posts by this user are not to be taken seriously.
Seriously.

Offlinethemostpurple
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Blacking out and going through psychosis on Shrooms [Re: k4ge]
    #11314986 - 10/24/09 09:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

ok....i read that WHOLE THING thinking you were some poor random guy having trouble adjusting to shrooms and have some health issues, and then I see the end of your post.

How did you not realize/figure out/look up the consequences of lithium, ssris, and psychedelics? and if you did, then did you think it was OK to possible become psycho/have seizures?

You shouldnt take any psychedelics at all for a very long time, you need to not only mentally stable but competent enough to learn about what you're taking...

--------------------
-_-_-_-

Edited by themostpurple (10/24/09 09:30 PM)

Invisibledysphoria
lost soul

Folding@home Statistics
    #11315134 - 10/24/09 09:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

emad said:

you're confident based on what assumption? im pretty confident you WONT be able to handle your shit, since you've already proved you couldnt handle mushrooms the two times in question.

furthermore, do you really want to risk this, and do this to your parents? if you do, you're a horrible child who probably does deserve to lose his mind in the first place. i just feel sorry that those two you call parents will have to take care of your drooling, forehead-into-wall bashing, random neurotic behavior whenever you do actually fuck up and go off the deep end. maybe it wont be with this lsd.

but whatever dude, you ask if you should take it or not, and whenever everyone says no, you say "ehh, ill be a retard and go with the opposite". so, either you're a troll, or a complete retard, or perhaps a tiny mixture of both? who knows, who cares, im out of this retarded post.

--------------------

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
    #11315519 - 10/24/09 11:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by mockingbird (10/24/09 11:07 PM)

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
    #11315521 - 10/24/09 11:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

emad said:

you'll be fine dude you underwent some form of ego loss and had paranoid thought loops...i.e.(slumdog millionaire, 15 dollars a gram) going over and over in your head not being able to function a simple task on your phone all signs of psychedelic induced psychosis.

Only trouble is normally id tell you to tell youself your on drugs and everything will be ok... all those psychotic thoughts will go away and to get yourself into the most comfertable spot possible at your house or a friends house or w.e.

--------------------

OfflineMr. F
Interloper
Male User Gallery

Re: Blacking out and going through psychosis on Shrooms [Re: mockingbird]
    #11315572 - 10/24/09 11:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The lithium you were taking would be a MAOI right? That could greatly intensify the mushroom dosages. Still, from your previous experiences i'd say take a tiny tiny dose and build it up from there until you know you can handle it.

--------------------
Mr. F has feet
that are funny.
His feet make him hop
like a funny bunny.
His feet don't fit
into any shoes.
Poor Mr. F!
What shall he do?

OfflineSupreme Slammage
Time Traveler
Male

#11316141 - 10/25/09 01:30 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

emad said:
I have tripped on mushrooms twice. Both times, I have blacked out and underwent psychosis.

The first time I tripped on mushrooms was at my friends house. It was a normal day, just hanging out smoking cigarettes. We went to run a few errands, picked up the shrooms from our dealer. I believe we picked up a total of 2 ounces of wet shrooms. We went back to our house, and started to eat the shrooms. I believe I ate about a quarter (7 grams) of freshly wet shrooms.

The come-up was quite long for this trip, at least 45minutes to an hour. During the come-up I ate about 5-6 vitamin C pills. Initially the trip was going OK. It wasn't what I expected shrooms to be, I wasn't having any visuals, just things were a lot weirder. I remember hearing this humming noise constantly, and my perception was off. Things were vibrating around me. My friends then decided to pack a bowl of some weed, and we hit that. I got in a car with my friends and drove to gas station, and thats where my trip started going downhill. *This is where I blackout for a short period of time.* According to what my friends tell me, I started yelling and saying how I lost my wallet and my phone, and frantically looking for them. I opened the car door while the car was moving, doing other stupid shit like opening up the glove compartment and throwing shit around.

My memory comes back very vaguely at this point, I went back inside my friends house where I was sitting on the couch and they were pushing me around because I wasn't able to respond back to them coherently. I vaguely remember going out to the back porch, but I do remember sitting on a lawn chair that was very wet, and playing with my phone trying to find a number that I couldn't find at all. I was very disorientated at this point. Once again, I blacked out. Now, I don't remember the next two hours of my trip, whatsoever. (9pm-11pm). When I woke up, I was lying in the middle of the woods, my clothes wet, covered with grass and vomit. I remember thinking and saying out the following words: 420, 15 dollars a gram, slumdog millionaire, and waiting. Over and over again, I would repeat these words. I can't explain my thoughts because they're incoherent to me, but I did try to escape my friends who were restraining me. Apparently, during my psychosis and my blackout (the two hours I don't remember) I was screaming, and attracting the neighbors attention in the neighborhood. They had to restrain me, to keep me from doing stupid. About another 30 minutes or so, I started to become more coherent, and I was given back my wallet and my phone (which took me a while to get back into, as I couldn't remember the password to unlock it). I was taken back home, where I for some reason spent the night crying- and typing out a long suicide letter. I woke up in the morning feeling a little better, but not suicidal anymore. (I had taken Seroquel to help me fall asleep).

My 2nd trip consists two weeks later, and this time the same type of shrooms (Wiley Eyes) but they were dry. I ate 2grams. To swallow them whole (I had a semi-empty stomache) I drank a full mini-bottle of orange juice found at the gas station. We went to pick up an eighth of some weed, and in about 30 minutes the trip started. We were sitting at iHop and the intensity of the trip was starting to be known at us. I did not eat a meal, just ice cream, and drank another 1/2 glass of orange juice. When we got in the car, I started getting fidgety again, and I thought I had lost my phone and wallet once again. I told myself to remain calm, and to relax and look for my phone and wallet once I got out of the car. I was becoming disorientated once again, being really out of it, and this time I did see visuals. The grass was entirely different, and beautiful. The trees were distorted as well. I looked up into the sky, and I saw a battle of some sort that I am unable to explain. We got off at friends house. I gave my friend some of the weed (the name of the weed was Trainwreck to roll a fat blunt, but at this time my friends started fucking around and started shooting me with an airsoft gun. It didn't hurt but it stung, and at this point my thoughts started getting anxious/depressive. I told myself to remain calm. *I black out for 5 minutes at this point, I don't remember leaving the couch to go out to the porch to smoke the weed, and I briefly remember taking a few hits of the blunt. After this, I blackout completely. Now, what happened inside my friends house (as my friends tell me) is that I went CRAZY. I broke my friend's 500 dollar computer screen, and I was acting so crazy they had to lock me in a room in the basement. I don't remember any of this. Eventually they decided the best thing to do with me, was drop me off at my house, where I have to deal with my parents (I'm still in high school, senior and 18 years old). On the way home, I apparently broke my friend's windshield. I briefly remember being out on my lawn and eating the grass because I found it so beautiful. I don't remember how I entered the house, but I did, where I remember in flashes the onset of my psychosis. I was running into walls, unable to take my pants out, screaming, dropping food everywhere, and causing a real tough time for my parents. They had no idea what to do, and had to hold me down because I was going to break my laptop and other shit that I was messing with. I don't remember how, but I fell asleep, and I woke up at 6 in the morning, unaware at how I had gotten home, but with very vague recollections of my night. I knew that I had caused trouble for my parents when I was in psychosis. I took Seroquel to fall asleep.

I have been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, depression, and anxiety. During both trips I had taken Lithium (900MG), Lexapro (10MG), and Seroquel (200MG) the night before (as I take the medicine every night). I understand that these combination of medicines, and the underlying psychological conditions, along with smoking weed on my trip could have caused my psychosis.

I am now off of the Lithium and Lexapro, and I will be coming off my Seroquel in about a weeks time. I am getting some LSD very soon, and I want to know whether or not I will go through psychosis or not? I do not want to black out and lose control like I did on shrooms, but the conditions this time are different. I will be off the medications, and I will wait 20 days for them to clear from my system. I will make sure my sense of mind is calm and stable, and I will take the LSD in a peaceful enviroment. I plan on going to a park with lakes, benches, and a cafe where I will be alone with my iPod. I plan to take a hit with roughly 100micrograms. If the trip goes well, I will wait a week, and take 2 hits, (200micrograms). I have asked around to a few friends, and they think I will not go through psychosis this time, but I wanted to ask on this forum what you guys thought?

Also, I will have a 25mg pill of 2c-e. I will take 1/2 of it (12.5). Once again, I ask your opinions based on my past results with shrooms, and my new plans to trip.

I really don't think you should try 2c-e.  Just a word of warning.  I haven't ever but everyone I know who has said it is kinda rough.  Since you are inexperienced I would highly reccomend that you don't.  Here are some ppls opinion on it though...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=271342

I also read pihkal all the way through.  Alexander Shulgin who invented and personally tested 2c-e many times even says its a difficult experience with a sometimes unpleasant body load.  STAY AWAY!!!

--------------------
Solar Layering METHOD!!!
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

Offlinemorierblackleaf
Noobsauce
Female

Re: Blacking out and going through psychosis on Shrooms [Re: Supreme Slammage]
    #11316922 - 10/25/09 06:41 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I would suggest that if you want to continue with psychedelics, then skip the acid this time, and go back to shrooms.... once your previous meds are completely out of your system, and you've had time to adjust. Shrooms are so much more spiritual and happier (usually!) that I think you could do some serious healing with them if you start off slow and easy. Acid would revert you back to the same or a worse psychosis than what you've already experienced with the MAOI/shrooms mix, and its much harder to come back after acid.

By accident or no, you jumped mid ladder into the world of psychedelics instead of starting at the bottom rung!

Good luck whatever you do. :mushroom2:

--------------------
Warning: I am a pathological liar with delusions of grandeur, so anything I am likely to type is merely a formation of my mental instability and cannot be taken as fact.

That being said, :jointsmile:

Offlineemad
psycadelic n00b
Male

Re: Blacking out and going through psychosis on Shrooms [Re: Mr. F]
    #11317011 - 10/25/09 07:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. F said:
The lithium you were taking would be a MAOI right? That could greatly intensify the mushroom dosages. Still, from your previous experiences i'd say take a tiny tiny dose and build it up from there until you know you can handle it.

This is what I believe did it. I'm going to wait for atleast 20 days for each medication to be out of my system, and since I have discontinued Lithium + Lexapro already, I just need to wait a bit of time for the Seroquel to leave my system.

I plan on taking a .75 hit of LSD. I'm going to make sure my enviroment is ideal, etc. etc. Take it slow, then work my way up to higher dosage if I believe I can handle it. I'm going to have a sitter, to make sure I don't flip shit. If this goes well, I will then work my way up.

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

#11317337 - 10/25/09 09:25 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

dude you freaked out on 0.7 and 2g's of shrooms...
get off the perscripts...all of em, for like a month before you trip again, if you do
shroom blackouts seem pretty uncommon, and it sounds like you gotta sort some stuff out before you do it again

Quote:

emad said:

this statement is akin to: "It seemed like a good idea at the time"...
:facepalm:

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

OfflineCosmicLion
Organical
 User Gallery

#11317405 - 10/25/09 09:52 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

emad said:

This should be an immediate red flag, taking a long-lasting psychedelic like acid could seriously put yourself and anyone around you in danger.

To say LSD is "not for you" may seem a bit rash and the approach some have taken towards you, IMO, seem only to be enticing and challenging you to do it.

You very well could be "ready" for a low-dose acid trip. In a lot of ways acid can have less of a mindfuck then shrooms and can be more lucid and controllable, especially on a weak dose.

I knew a guy who was on very similar meds to you & on disability for his extreme depression. He seemed otherwise like a cool guy, a fun guy to be around. He loved taking acid and watching horror movies and it seemed like with each progressive acid trip he dug himself into a deeper psychological hole.

Shrooms, IMO, have more potential to meld your mind and help your thoughts transcend negative cycles or emotions.

Acid can be very self-directed and can set off a perpetual resonance cycle of looped psychotic thinking that once ingrained through a 10 hour trip could no doubt permanently alter your mode of thought in a way that severely worsens your condition.

A bad shroom trip can be traumatizing but fades fast and has potential to be more disorienting and plain fearful.

A bad acid trip can dig deep into the dark depths of your mind,  leaving you lucid enough to react to the experience while providing enough expanded neural insight to really "take off" with a psychotic nook of your brain and wire it into your mainstream personality. This  can leave leave you very psychologically impaired depending on the intensity and duration of the traumatic thought process you induce.

People black out on lithium, it can be VERY dangerous if not dosed properly. To add it to an overpowering serotonin agonist like psilocybin or lsd is inviting an adverse neuro-chemical reaction.

Have you seen people run around screaming out "I AM GOD!" to all the rooms, at 3am, in a conservative apartment complex?

Have you had to have 4 people drag someone kicking, screaming and fighting out of a car to drop them off, only to have them melt down and pass out in the middle of the street?

Have you ever had to break a wooden table over someones head to stop from from grabbing a weapon and becoming dangerously enthralled with attacking people to prove that life is a game?

In my lifetime I have experienced all these and more, all people under the influence of LSD. Mushrooms cause freakouts but IME the WORST and MOST DANGEROUS flipouts have come from LSD. 

Please just make sure you HAVE A SITTER ANY TIME YOU TRIP ON ANYTHING

Sticking with shrooms for a while doesn't mean your some kind of noob, or your "not ready" or you "cant handle your shit"

It's just a matter of your own personal safety and those around you.

What if you take LSD, black out, and your mind convinces itself of everything depressing and anxiety inducing you have ever experienced? What if it throws it ALL at you at once amplified to an intensity you couldn't imagine?

You could easily black out, attack your sitter and immobilize them then continue on an angry psychotic rampage to assault and cause pain on every living thing you can find to cope with the now over-amplified paranoia-induced LSD-fueled hyper-pain you think you feel as the ultimate unchanging truth of realty.

When in reality your just trippin, come down in jail, and realize you maimed your best friend for life, broke in and assaulted the neighbor and killed several neighborhood cats.

Think twice

--------------------
:peace:    :peace:

Earth's Essence

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale