Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Is this an edible?
    #11311696 - 10/24/09 12:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sry i got banned from the identification forum some time back so sorry bout posting this here ( And yes i could give a shit less if u dont like it).

Ive seen this sumwhere before but for the life of me cant remember.

It was found growing in grass next to a lake. Its cold and heavy and moist feeling. The stem was yellow about an inch across in diameter and fibrous.
I didnt have time to pick it up and examine it much as people were near by. there was 4 of them growing so i quickly took the cap and walked off.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

Loc: In The Hand Of The World
Re: Is this an edible? [Re: whatdidusay]
    #11311934 - 10/24/09 12:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

hard to say man. If you like to find wild mushrooms, and identify them. there are alot of good field identification books. One of the books that i use is mushrooms demystified By david arora. It's really good book you'd like it. check it out.

--------------------

InvisibleTherian
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Is this an edible? [Re: charvo]
    #11315047 - 10/24/09 09:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

And yes i could give a shit less if u don't like it

).

I can't imagine why you got banned. You're a complete jackass, I would suggest you eat those mushrooms, and every other one you come across.

Offlinebw86
Doesn't play well with others

Loc: 7b
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Is this an edible? [Re: Therian]
    #11315126 - 10/24/09 09:54 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

).

I can't imagine why you got banned. You're a complete jackass, I would suggest you eat those mushrooms, and every other one you come across.

it looks like he asked what mushrooms grow in his area to much.

edit
a quick and simple google search for "yellow pored mushroom"
brings me to pictures of Boletus maybe you found one of them
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://botit.botany.wisc.edu/toms_fungi/images/suil2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://botit.botany.wisc.edu/toms_fungi/jul2004.html&usg=__SmR2FBxZg1K_MJydbJaI18lLutI=&h=261&w=400&sz=27&hl=en&start=89&um=1&tbnid=CMGFT2rKLOzKqM:&tbnh=81&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dyellow%2Bpore%2Bmushroom%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26start%3D80%26um%3D1

Edited by bw86 (10/24/09 09:57 PM)

Invisiblewhatdidusay
Travelin Raver
Male

Re: Is this an edible? [Re: Therian]
    #11315575 - 10/24/09 11:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Therian said:
Quote:

).

yes, einstein, ur right, i AM a jackass WHEN i get banned for bullshit reasons. in case u didnt notice, most ppl ARE jackasses when they get banned for bullshit reasons. and as to u, gtfo u piece of shit. seriously, fuck off, u think i give a fuck about the shroomery or what u have to say or any of the mods? hardly. fuck this place. i hope u and every1 on here get caught by the police, oh wait i have an idea, im sure if some1 really wanted to all they would have to do is tell the cops about the shroomery and keep tabs on the ppl who do put in to much sensitive info. ive seen it already countless times.

fuck off.

--------------------

OfflineHumbled
Local Budtender
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11315913 - 10/25/09 12:31 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Wait a minute... Oh yeah, fuck you too homey. Whatdidusay? A bunch of shit that would get your face pounded in by me when we meet up on the street.

You think you would be the informant to the Police? Haha. Dipshit. They already know what this place is and monitor it. Anyone dumb enough to put personal things on here should be caught and will be.

Fuck this place? Fuck you. The Shroomery rocks! Leave if you wanna be a bitch and talk shit.

I could have told you Boletus as well off the top of my head. It's called the Internet.

--------------------
_-_--->My Trade List<---_-_

InvisibleLokelYokel
I Gro Fuud
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Heart
    #11315930 - 10/25/09 12:35 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

yes, Einstein, ur right, i AM a jackass WHEN i get banned for bullshit reasons. in case u didnt notice, most ppl ARE jackasses when they get banned for bullshit reasons. and as to u, gtfo u piece of shit. seriously, fuck off, u think i give a fuck about the shroomery or what u have to say or any of the mods? hardly. fuck this place. i hope u and every1 on here get caught by the police, oh wait i have an idea, im sure if some1 really wanted to all they would have to do is tell the cops about the shroomery and keep tabs on the ppl who do put in to much sensitive info. ive seen it already countless times.

If you don't give a fuck about the Shroomery then why bother wasting your time posting?  I'm sorry you had a hard time figuring out the proper etiquette for posting in the identification section and got banned.  You obviously are a quick study and have gotten those issues smoothed over and are ready to be a positive contributor to the gourmet forum.  What did I say?

--------------------
ReUse! RePurpose! ReCycle!  "Mom says use it again!"

Offlinecharvo
JOURNEYMAN
Male

Loc: In The Hand Of The World
    #11317372 - 10/25/09 09:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

whatdidusay said:
Quote:

Therian said:

yes, einstein, ur right, i AM a jackass WHEN i get banned for bullshit reasons. in case u didnt notice, most ppl ARE jackasses when they get banned for bullshit reasons. and as to u, gtfo u piece of shit. seriously, fuck off, u think i give a fuck about the shroomery or what u have to say or any of the mods? hardly. fuck this place. i hope u and every1 on here get caught by the police, oh wait i have an idea, im sure if some1 really wanted to all they would have to do is tell the cops about the shroomery and keep tabs on the ppl who do put in to much sensitive info. ive seen it already countless times.

fuck off.

If you hate the shroomery so much why are you asking question around here. get a life

mods lets bann this guy for good.

--------------------

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #11319025 - 10/25/09 02:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
:banned:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck