Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

DMT Questions
    #11315870 - 10/25/09 02:21 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

1. What would a break-through dose be if eye-balled? I know you can't be completely accurate this way but I figure there has to be a fairly safe size.

Ex: (crystals laid flat)
The size of a cigarette filter(the circle at the bottom)
One Square Centimeter
etc

2.Also Is foil okay to use? Or would that greatly reduce the chances of breaking through? Do you have to chase the crystals like H, or do they stay in place like hash?

3.Would a light bulb be better?

5.Does it bubble? If it's bubbling is it too hot?

6. 1 out of 10 (10 most likely 1 least likely) is a new user to piss their pants, or scream?

:laugh:  :deemsters:  :heartpump:  :peace:  :shineon:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: DMT Questions [Re: smaerd]
    #11315887 - 10/25/09 02:24 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I usually just put a little bit of weed in a bowl so that I can hold it in and sprinkle the DMT on top...Rip it and hold it in and get ready for a ride.

I don't really measure dose I just go for it...That's what its about for me.

A new user is VERY likely to freak and should have someone there.

--------------------

Offlinetictactone
Stranger

Re: DMT Questions [Re: MHbound]
    #11315927 - 10/25/09 02:34 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

i just recently tried it for my first time, i layered between weed because i heard heating it up and vaporizing it is better then burning it so i used the heat of the burning weed to smoke it.  anyway, i didnt breakthrough, but i also didnt have a breakthrough dose, seriously after 1 hit me and my friend both had to put it down.  i watched his pupils get big as he exhaled as i was coming up on it and it was one of the coolest things i ever saw lol.  we didnt measure anything, just put a little bit in there maybe about the diameter of a cig but you can get milligram scales for under $20 on amazon.com and i can vouch that they are accurate.  the downside is that it has a 10g capacity and no backlight on the display, but thats why i have another one with a 150g capacity with a backlit display lol.

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

Re: DMT Questions [Re: tictactone]
    #11315945 - 10/25/09 02:40 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Oh don't worry there well be two people. One will be dosing after me unless I scare him off and one who is in school to become a nurse to make sure no ones face turns blue lol.

I just want this to be as safe, healthy, and spiritual experience as possible.

I appreciate the replies greatly.

I don't think I am going to mix with weed because I don't want to increase the heart-rate anymore than neccesary.

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

#11315948 - 10/25/09 02:41 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Its just what I prefer. Most people recommend using a meth pipe or whatever and vaporize it that way.

--------------------

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

#11315960 - 10/25/09 02:44 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

^I wasn't trying to knock the method I appreciate the advice man. It might come down to it because that sounds better than foil in my opinion haha. Last thing I want to think about is my previous habits before going to hyperspace(foils and lightbulbs :frown: ).

Edited by smaerd (10/25/09 02:46 AM)

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

#11315964 - 10/25/09 02:45 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Oh I know you weren't :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

#11315965 - 10/25/09 02:45 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

1. Roughly the size of a pencil eraser for me, but it's different for everyone.

2. Foil works but takes some practice. If you've smoked anything freebase from foil before, you'll likely nail it fairly easy. Just remember to start your lighter at a distance so that you don't scorch the DMT. Burnt DMT is rough.

3. Never used a bulb, but there are tons of methods that work better than foil. Search up DMT-Nexus for how to make "The Machine." And yes, the hot freebase will "run away" from heat.

4. Missing question? lol

5. It can bubble, but I've had plenty of successful journeys without it ever getting hot enough to bubble. I believe the point right before or at bubbling is likely just right so you don't scorch it. Yes, the bubbles are hot.

6. Not so likely to piss pants. I've found that common first time reactions are to sit up and try to regain ego control, thus making things much worse, or the rare vomit. I have never vomited from DMT, but I know a few who have. The best way to avoid that is to have a few crackers on the stomach, and never ever swallow the smoke. Being hungry can feel nauseating, but being full can also feel gross. Screaming is not an issue, it's hard enough to muster up a humble "wow," let alone scream.

Important tips,
1. DMT is an amplifier. If you are having nasal drainage, prepare to feel every bit of it creep down your throat. Find a way to look past it, if your dose is inadequate, you may feel it even in hyperspace (assuming it was enough to even get you there).

2. DMT is best enjoyed (for me anyway) with a sitter you trust nearby. This way when you start to feel the fear creeping up, you can rest assured that someone is still there with your physical body and that no, you aren't about to choke on saliva.

3. It's very common to not feel yourself breathing. Don't force yourself to breath hard enough to feel it, this will likely cause you to panic more that feel reassured.

4. Go with the flow. 100%. Remember that no one has ever died from smoked DMT, your body can take care of itself without you. If you think for a moment "uh oh, I might be dying!" think "neat, I wonder what this will be like." Death is nothing to fear, especially when it only lasts a few minutes. That brings me to my last tip.

5. Time has no meaning in hyperspace. I had a journey once that had to of been years. I aged, I lived, I breathing, and existed. In hyperspace, it was forever. As soon as I opened my eyes back in this body, all that "time" faded away and left me with but a twinkle.

Enjoy!

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

Re: DMT Questions [Re: Leap]
    #11315982 - 10/25/09 02:50 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Beautiful! This sounds like what I have been looking for all along. letting go of my ego and fear has never been a problem for me though. Pencil Eraser? Sounds perfect. Thanks for such a detailed response.

My bad about missing a question # haha, Im petting my dog while typing it's kind of hard haha.

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

#11316072 - 10/25/09 03:13 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

:laugh: You're welcome and I'll forgive the question # slip up. lol

Everyone is different though, feel free to adjust as needed.

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

Offlinesmaerd
 User Gallery

Re: DMT Questions [Re: Leap]
    #11370867 - 11/02/09 06:43 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11371114 - 11/02/09 07:17 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:
I usually just put a little bit of weed in a bowl so that I can hold it in and sprinkle the DMT on top...Rip it and hold it in and get ready for a ride.

If you freak out there's not a whole lot you can do other then sit there with your jaw hanging open and wait for it to end, you're gonna have a hard time running into traffic or something :lol:

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Offlinepfxtc
RUEXP?
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #11371116 - 11/02/09 07:17 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

MHbound said:

If you freak out there's not a whole lot you can do other then sit there with your jaw hanging open and wait for it to end, you're gonna have a hard time running into traffic or something :lol:
Your friend there would probably scare the shit out of you.

--------------------

koods said:
Young male going by the name "Bassfreak" entered Worcester General complaining of a sharp pain in his buttock region after attending EDM event. Attending physician considered a possible diagnosis of acute rave anus, but upon further investigation it was determined there was nothing cute about patient's anus.

Life-long trip report

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, sui, karode13
804 topic views. 5 members, 273 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2017 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 19 queries.