Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKeg
Medicated Stoner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northwest Rainforest, Can...
Vodka Cyan Elixir
    #11315328 - 10/24/09 10:33 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Buddy and me decided to do a large dose of cyanescens that we had found the day before. We went out and got a mickey of vodka and ground up 24 grams of cyanescens and let that soak in the vodka for a couple hours. The end mix was approximately 2 grams of cyans to each ounce of vodka. The vodka itself was also a very dark blue from all the psilocybe in the lovely brew.

Me and my buddy started the trip at about 9:35pm with 2 ounces of vodka mixed with some root beer. By 15 minutes we were starting to feel high. At the 45 minute mark after the first dose we decided to take another ounce each of the drink. About half an hour after the second dose we had a smoked some extracted harmaline. Feeling fairly high by this point, but felt like getting really high we took another 2 ounces each at around the 1 hour and a half mark. At the 2 hour and 15 minutes into the trip we decided that we would finish the rest of the bottle off. This amounted to another 1.5 ounces each. In total we ended up taking about 12 gram doses each of cyanescens.

Now onto the details of the trip. It was mostly a laid back trip, just chilling and listening to some Terrence McKenna and taking bong hits. After polishing off the bottle of the magical vodka elixir we decided it would be a good idea to go for a walk. Not sure why we thought going for a walk as high as we were would be a good idea.

After walking for about 2 blocks we got to the point where we couldn't walk very well. We decided it would be best to return to our apartment and it's safety. The walk back was quite a feat. the entire way we were having more and more trouble walking. By the time we reached the parkade to our apartment, we were struggling very hard just to stay upright and walk to the elevator. After reaching our floor and walking a part of the way to our apartment we both lost the ability to walk or even stay upright. I ended up pushing myself on my back with my legs and my friend helped drag me part of the way as well. Getting into the door of our apartment was a mess as my friend was unable to move out of the door area and as such blocked me from pushing myself through the door. Eventually we made it back inside and were able to relax. The feeling in all my limbs was that they were extremely weak and couldn't move against much resistance.

After relaxing for a bit, we were both able to walk briefly and made it to some seats where we could relax. I had trouble just using my mouse to click and turn on some music my muscles were just still in such a weakened state. A couple hours later I decided I could make it to my bed to lie there and chill. Upon reaching my bed, I immediately had to go to the washroom. Bad mistake, before even reaching the bathroom I was unable to walk again. Not thinking clearly I decided to continue the trek to the washroom. After crawling into the bathroom, I closed the door and lost my balance from sitting up and got stuck on the floor unable to move at all. This lasted for maybe 5 minutes at which point I decided I should calm down and relax some. Relaxing helped and I was able to move again. It took awhile but I was able to finally sit up again. After multiple attempts to sit up, I ended up losing my balance from sitting and fell back a hit my had on the edge of the bathtub (don't worry I'm fine, roommate knows first aid as do I). I was finally able to open the door after lots of trouble since my fingers were not working properly at all.

After passing out for awhile, I finally was able to make it to my bed and sleep. Waking up at 12:30pm today, I was still fairly drained from the trip. I went just around the corner to the store to get a couple drinks and had trouble just making it there as my left leg was becoming harder and harder to use as I went forward. I eventually made it to the store and back, but haven't ventured much of anywhere since since.

Pics of the brew:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehelter_skelter
Hello Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Vodka Cyan Elixir [Re: Keg]
    #11666539 - 12/17/09 03:50 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

epic. i would have have loved to have seen the 2 of you stuck in the doorway to your apartment.

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

Re: Vodka Cyan Elixir [Re: helter_skelter]
    #11666641 - 12/17/09 05:05 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

wow you drank that strong of a dose? Are cyans less potent? Cause if that had been cubes, you would have been too high. Did you drink the vodka straight?
THat does look VERY dark blue... When i made something similar, it turned out like this
This was made from gin, and cubes though.

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the great PNW
Re: Vodka Cyan Elixir [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #11667236 - 12/17/09 09:30 AM (14 years, 3 months ago)

no cyans are stronger im pretty sure

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

InvisibleMr Cyan
Re: Vodka Cyan Elixir [Re: cashus]
    #11668014 - 12/17/09 12:20 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like he means 28 grams fresh? If so that's equivalent to 2.8grams dry. I feel like you guys would have been significantly more tripped out had you consumed a half oz dry of cyans each.

The vodka worked well? I tend to steer from mixing alcohol and psychedelics, but I wouldn't mind trying it out on a relaxed, not very introspective trip.

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Vodka Cyan Elixir [Re: Mr Cyan]
    #11708834 - 12/23/09 09:29 PM (14 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds fun. I plan on doing this with booms next time i get some. Thought about mixing 2c -i into liq also

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

OfflineFinagindog
Happy Hunter
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW, Canada Flag
Re: Vodka Cyan Elixir [Re: Scudreloaded]
    #13225293 - 09/21/10 01:03 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

no they where dry, yes at least twice as strong as any cubes I have ever seen or grown. (and there have been many). and yes perhaps too high. we where exploring the limits of how high you can get in an effort to produce extreme experiences. It worked...
Oh yeah and I am Buddy from the OP

--------------------
:gocanada:

Edited by Finagindog (09/21/10 09:37 PM)

InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Vodka Cyan Elixir [Re: Finagindog]
    #13237624 - 09/23/10 06:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

cool..glad to hear you guys had a good heavy trip atleast

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

Offlinebluekush
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Vodka Cyan Elixir [Re: Scudreloaded]
    #13240784 - 09/24/10 01:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

that second shot looks awesome

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix