Home | Community | Message Board

The Spore Depot
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
when you are young
    #1131531 - 12/11/02 12:19 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

when you are young you think you have to choose sides and make a statement so you become an extremist and most children are brought up as conservatives because it is an adult world and children should be sheltered from it. it is my belief that far right wingers never grew up out of this stage and questioned authority. they seem to have a childhood type of mindset where its us vs. them. they are full of hatred as my dad used to call democrats dumbocrats. it also doesnt help that the religious influence makes the world even more black and white. republicans are nothing more than big kids afraid of the world.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: when you are young [Re: 1stimer]
    #1131553 - 12/11/02 12:30 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

****so you become an extremist and most children are brought up as conservatives because it is an adult world and children should be sheltered from it. ****

wow, so Libbie parents raise their kids as Conservatives? That's a new one.

****it is my belief that far right wingers never grew up out of this stage and questioned authority.****

Don't you think this statement is far left wing speak?

****they are full of hatred as my dad used to call democrats dumbocrats. ****

Libbies refer to those that don't believe the same thing as them as: Radicals, homophobes, racists, wackos, rednecks (which is still funny in my book)..i could go on but what would be the point?

****republicans are nothing more than big kids afraid of the world. ****

And libbies never grow up and hide from the real world (political correctness).

Tell me something, what's the difference between democrates and republicans? I recomend you take a political science class....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Re: when you are young [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1131578 - 12/11/02 12:37 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

a majority of parents raise their kids conservatively sub-consciously. also im not a left winger or a democrat. i dont like democrats either but that is not what this post is about. as a former republican i can see what is wrong with it. also people refer to right wingers as "Radicals, homophobes, racists, wackos, rednecks" because they are. i was and so were, is, and are 90% of all right wingers i have ever encountered. democrats and republicans are both liars trying to gain more power. the main difference is that republicans consciously or sub-consciously want a 1984 hitleresque society in which hatred, imperialism, and ignorance are well accepted. not to mention using religion to control the masses and keep them stupid to keep them from questioning.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1131604 - 12/11/02 12:43 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

****also people refer to right wingers as "Radicals, homophobes, racists, wackos, rednecks" because they are****

That's a very ignorant statement, you can tell you are young.

****the main difference is that republicans consciously or sub-consciously want a 1984 hitleresque society****

huh? how do you know what they think?

***and ignorance are well accepted***

apparantly you have accepted it as well

I wanted to comment on everything you said but it would be pointless because it is apparant that you are being fed information that couldn't be more biased and wrong.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Re: when you are young [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1131619 - 12/11/02 12:47 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

"That's a very ignorant statement, you can tell you are young."

you are young to somebody. i dont consider myself ignorantly young. remember people become jaded and set in there ways as they become OLDER.

****also people refer to right wingers as "Radicals, homophobes, racists, wackos, rednecks" because they are****
jerry falwell, trent lott, dick cheney, george bush, strom thurman, etc....
****the main difference is that republicans consciously or sub-consciously want a 1984 hitleresque society****
operation tips, cia, vietnam, erosion of civil liberties, etc....

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #1131669 - 12/11/02 01:13 PM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Kids raised as liberals do the same thing. Dogmatic liberals and conservatives think of the other side as stupid, and refuse to question the ideas of their liberal/conservative leaders.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#1131760 - 12/11/02 08:19 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

****you are young to somebody. i dont consider myself ignorantly young****

that's a cop-out, ofcourse you don't, you're ignorant (not a put down)

****jerry falwell, trent lott, dick cheney, george bush, strom thurman, etc***

It sounds like you're opinions are based on a minority of people (which is just like a lot of racists)...i'll give you thurman and falwell but tell me how the others maych the examples you gave.

****operation tips, cia, vietnam, erosion of civil liberties, etc.... ****

these are terrible examples which point to no one party, are you making things up?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

Re: when you are young [Re: Phluck]
    #1131774 - 12/11/02 08:26 AM (14 years, 1 month ago)

Thinking any one of these silly classifications makes you more "right" then someone else is stupid. I mean, you may have some honest beliefs about which side you think has more pros than cons, but you shouldn't give that division too much credit
like "This country would be better if there were more _______'s"

so and so was right when he said things are not as black & white as some people would want us to believe.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion