Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the great PNW
gay
    #11314301 - 10/24/09 07:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

all i have to fuck all u that rape thhe patches i went to fucking like 7 patches and it looked like u guys were fucking animals u raped the shit out of them

prob wasnt any one on this site bec you would know not to pin rape but wow

fuck good thing i grow i guess

would you pick pins if u know that they are gonna be pick by someone else i fuckign left like over 200 pins and bam they were gone plus like 1 foot of wood chips under it

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerewdy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: gay [Re: cashus]
    #11314334 - 10/24/09 07:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sorry to hear, but nature belongs to no one. Im sure more will pop up for you. Best of luck!

--------------------

"My mind. An ethereal realm of creative destuction"  -L§D

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: gay [Re: rewdy]
    #11314411 - 10/24/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol teh worst part was some guys running up to me and saying

"you betetr not be picking my shrooms nigger"
lol wtf was up with that

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Offlinemista
Seeker
Male

Loc: PNW
    #11314565 - 10/24/09 08:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Season isnt over yet man, you will find another patch im sure of it :thumbup:

Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
    #11314570 - 10/24/09 08:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry, not being a grammar nazi...but man. Your posting is atrocious, and this is really not the place I think to spam your displeasures about your spots getting raped, at least not in the manner that you did it in.

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

Invisiblelqdtrance
Hunter
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: NY
Re: gay [Re: therapture]
    #11314585 - 10/24/09 08:17 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:werd:

--------------------
Pandha Piranha.

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: gay [Re: lqdtrance]
    #11314707 - 10/24/09 08:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

life's a bitch

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Offlinetitomariconcito
Stranger
    #11315049 - 10/24/09 09:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah today I was about to take a pic of a big amanita muscaria fully grown after seeing it two days ago. Thought it would be all huge today so went back to there. It was completely gone! I think a deer or something else got it though, not a person. the stem was fully erected still there, it was only the cap that was gone. Most pickers pick the whole shroom from stem to cap. But dang, I was so surprised by it being gone...A DEER BEAT ME TO IT!! OMFG!  =P

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: gay [Re: titomariconcito]
    #11315067 - 10/24/09 09:41 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Life is a bitch then you marry one nah, I would have picked the pins..

--------------------

OfflineFahkface
Over-Fiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: In your Mind, Pedro! In y...
Re: gay [Re: Polk_Audio3]
    #11316360 - 10/25/09 02:13 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

From my personal experience patch raping predominantly happens at weekends, because most people who're picking "these kind" of mushrooms around here, seem to work, go to school or are at the collage...
Anyway, they have two days a week to go out and pick mushrooms, so what plenty of them do, when they find a patch, is to grab as much as they can without taking the time, that would be necessary to deal with this activity in a proper way.
Even if there's no evidence of someone else having found the patch they're standing in front, they seem to be very scared by the fact that there COULD be someone else -maybe some day- to find the patch, provoking them to get greedy. In addition they seem to be scared of someone coming by, knowing what they're doing.
Third factor might be, that they try to find as many patches as possible during the little time they can find for hunting, so picking speed appears inevitable to them.

I guess many times it's just a lack of knowledge that makes these people to behave like they do, so I thought about printing manuals for proper picking (as well as the reasons to do so), putting them in plastic foil and leave them at patches I know of being raped.

When I see someone picking these mushrooms the wrong way, I'll try to start a conversation to find out weather he or she doesn't know about how to do it correctly or if the person is just a greedy and ignorant asshole. If it's the second possibility I really start to get pissed:mad2:

I don't really understand someone going hunting for mushrooms of these kinds without scissors. Over and over again. Even without actually KNOWING anything about mushrooms, common sense should guide you to the conclusion, that ripping out 10 grams of fruits shouldn't result in ripping about 200 grams of substrate.

This might sound a little arrogant but in my opinion anyone who's "worthy" of picking these mushrooms, informs himself enough to know the rules!
It is in our duty to deal with these fascinating life forms in a way each side can live with!

InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
Re: gay [Re: Fahkface]
    #11316420 - 10/25/09 02:33 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:

Well, that's one way of looking at it.  Personally I think the word is out, "pins are more active."  End of story.  And, if you're in the middle of a patch with a shit-ton of pins, it takes time--a lot more time--to sit there with a pair of scissors painstakingly snipping every stem.

More time to snip=more time to get caught.

For the record, cashus created a thread last year complaining about the same thing.  Poor bastard must have some shitty luck.

God am I glad I have no competition.

--------------------

OfflineAgent 47
Male

Loc: Western PA Flag
Re: gay [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #11316447 - 10/25/09 02:39 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Mushrooms said:
God am I glad I have no competition.

I hear ya. However, I only really know of two small ovoid patches, but no one else knows or messes around the area. Next spring I'm gonna try and put some work in, bring some substrate and feed the babies. Hopefully I'll be able to find some more areas, how many are you up to Mr. Mushrooms? I can see you not keeping count :lol:.

InvisibleMr. Mushrooms
Spore Print Collector
 User Gallery

Loc: Registered: 6/04/02
Re: gay [Re: Agent 47]
    #11316458 - 10/25/09 02:42 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I know of at least 6 to 8 areas, but I don't pick them there unless the owner of the property is with me.

--------------------

Offlinecashus
what?
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: gay [Re: Mr. Mushrooms]
    #11317858 - 10/25/09 11:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yea its pretty gay i guess im just pissed on how the guy responded to me a simple like "o we picked them all" or "like there is like none left" would have helped but. i was like fucker u cant own mushrooms lol i mean if he made the patches there i would  have been okay but the fact is i am the one making more patches at that park so its like wtf

o well i guess i was just caught up in the heat of the moment

time to go to Seattle and find spots that should be fun

--------------------
Self healing lids
noobies lids

Offlinewhoever
Stranger
Re: gay [Re: Fahkface]
    #11318021 - 10/25/09 12:01 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Fahkface said:ripping out 10 grams of fruits shouldn't result in ripping about 200 grams of substrate.

Is there a good diagram of this concept somewhere?  I didn't think I was short on common sense, but i can't picture this.

OfflineFahkface
Over-Fiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: In your Mind, Pedro! In y...
Re: gay [Re: whoever]
    #11318436 - 10/25/09 01:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

whoever said:
Quote:

Fahkface said:ripping out 10 grams of fruits shouldn't result in ripping about 200 grams of substrate.

Is there a good diagram of this concept somewhere?  I didn't think I was short on common sense, but i can't picture this.

Just tried to make it clear^^

Results is not what picking mushrooms should be about, in my opinion.
It's nice to be able to harvest plenty of them, but not worth fucking up established patches. Again, for me!
There is a difference in creating new patches and rip out the fruits from them, but since I never came across men made patches over here (at least I wouldn't think so, cause I would expect people who are initiating new patches to have an eye on them. I think was the first one every time, and they really fit into the surroundings), I can't be cool with this way of dealing with the matter!

I think it's just sad, that plenty of people actually have the ability to cherish something nature came up with, but rather choose to increase the chance of these creations to die.

Anyway... I stay away from patches I know of being raped, to keep these people from searching for other ones, as long as they can harvest fruits from the patches they know.
At least for me this seems to work, since I know "enough" spots and more than half of them seems to stay undetected for years. These patches are the ones that keep producing fruits, while most of the other ones died out.

Quote:

Well, that's one way of looking at it.  Personally I think the word is out, "pins are more active."  End of story.  And, if you're in the middle of a patch with a shit-ton of pins, it takes time--a lot more time--to sit there with a pair of scissors painstakingly snipping every stem.

More time to snip=more time to get caught.

I might have a lack of information about the potency issue of pins, but the last time I was active in here, the state of knowledge about this was, that pins don't contain bigger amounts of active alkaloids, but the same amount the matured fruits contain. Sure, the ratio of active compounds to weight -logically- is higher with pins, but in the end you don't have more out of them. You just have to eat less material to achieve the same effect, at cost of the mushrooms ain't be able to spread their spores anymore.
(Seriously! It might be, that I simply don't know the latest info's about this topic^^)

Offline69I8U
cold lampin.
Male User Gallery

Loc: North PDX
Re: gay [Re: whoever]
    #11318493 - 10/25/09 01:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Every patch that i hit the last 3 years here in PDX has been brutally rapped this year, and it is EARLY here yet. You can say its not, but you cant go basing your "time to pick" off a calender. The season here in the valley has been getting later and later every year. Slow the fuck down kids!
For real, i don't get the whole "pins are more portent", argument. You like pins, grow!
I like the hunt. As is a shit ton of you. The thrill and motivation that comes from leaving a patch of pins to see it develop. The feeling you get when you come up on a patch that you left to mature, shit, nothing feels so deserving, so fulfilling. Thats called respect. Im not a nice guy, i dont care who you are, i see you raping a pin patch in my hood, best expect no conversation, im comin at you like your a Russela, better kicked than picked! Best know i aint foolin..
Respect the life style, if your just lookin to get high, go buy...
And just for the record, I have been growing my own for years before i started hunting, still do. Wanna buy some pins? $500.00 an lid! Ill b fair, ill even dry them 4 ya!
Biatch ass punk kids..

--------------------
12-20-2012 = the beginning of the end.

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: gay [Re: 69I8U]
    #11318666 - 10/25/09 01:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

so you charge people 500 an ounce for mushroom pins?

--------------------

Offline69I8U
cold lampin.
Male User Gallery

Loc: North PDX
Re: gay [Re: 2859558484]
    #11318695 - 10/25/09 01:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

wowitch17 said:
so you charge people 500 an ounce for mushroom pins?

Seriously, your going down that road? Really?
Sure man, if you got the cash, come on over!
Fuck it, ill even give you a reach around..

--------------------
12-20-2012 = the beginning of the end.

Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: gay [Re: 69I8U]
    #11318705 - 10/25/09 02:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

lol

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds