Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

Loc: NearYurFeet ^.;.^
Oly Cyans out and about!
    #11313820 - 10/24/09 08:05 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I've been finding quite a few Cyans so far this year.  The season is definatley off to a hot start! Here's some pics of the harvest from a new patch I stumbled upon yesterday... I left PLENTY of pins and would love to get some habitat shots up here soon!

I had a beautiful trip with my wife yesterday, (her first time!), and just wanted to spread the good vibes to all of you great people here at the Shroomery... It's that season again!

Here's todays pickings...

--------------------
Wild mushrooms have the power to increase ones awareness of reality, promote critical thought on the ways of mankind, and encourage people to THINK!! THINK OUT OF THE BOX!! ..These are gifts given directly to you and me from the living soils of our planet, a road map provided by the Earth which may - or may not make possible for one to break the chains from evil powers in our world that have successfully immobilized the souls of masses, given the illusion of freedom, and repressed revolution of the human spirit - The tools provided by the Earth tell us to "WAKE UP! REMOVE YOUR MIND FROM THE DELUSIONAL BOX OF CONSUMERIST PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT, LIVE FREE, DEFY AUTHORITY! AND NEVER ABANDON THE QUEST FOR ULTIMATE TRUTH!"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Oly Cyans out and about! [Re: sacred_mushroom]
    #11313848 - 10/24/09 08:11 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Now I know why I can't find any yet in Olympia....:evil:

Offlinerainst0rm
Empirical Spiritual
 User Gallery

Loc: Western Washington State
    #11313943 - 10/24/09 08:25 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

sacred_mushroom said:
I've been finding quite a few Cyans so far this year.  The season is definatley off to a hot start! Here's some pics of the harvest from a new patch I stumbled upon yesterday... I left PLENTY of pins and would love to get some habitat shots up here soon!

I had a beautiful trip with my wife yesterday, (her first time!), and just wanted to spread the good vibes to all of you great people here at the Shroomery... It's that season again!

I ate a few fresh cyans yesterday, it was lovely. Season seems to be off to a great start! Thanks for the good vibes and the positive post.

Invisibleshroom360
Freak of Nature
 User Gallery

Loc: South Sound
    #11315555 - 10/25/09 01:12 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

OLYMPIA!!! :awedance:

nice finds.

Offlineaamon
your own personal jesus
Male

Loc: washington Flag
Re: Oly Cyans out and about! [Re: shroom360]
    #11315760 - 10/25/09 01:51 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

nice finds, i am hoping to find some my self this year

--------------------
Before you ask the answer is Yes, you have to say the whole thing and yes you have to say it every time, and yes that includes the "a pimp named" part.

Offlinewatts
dreamer
Male User Gallery

Re: Oly Cyans out and about! [Re: aamon]
    #11315858 - 10/25/09 02:17 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I too just found my first ones of the season, also ate some fresh. I felt like warm honey melting on a table!

cheers to all!
:thumbup::obama::thumbup:

--------------------
I like folding textures, and changing colors. I like delay and reverse reverberations.

Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

Re: Oly Cyans out and about! [Re: watts]
    #11318498 - 10/25/09 03:26 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

OLYOLYOLYOLYEEEHH!!  :hamsterdance:  I'm going out again today, hoping to find that huge shroomscape I've been dreaming about.  Four eyes are better than two, PM me if you want to go hunting!

--------------------
Wild mushrooms have the power to increase ones awareness of reality, promote critical thought on the ways of mankind, and encourage people to THINK!! THINK OUT OF THE BOX!! ..These are gifts given directly to you and me from the living soils of our planet, a road map provided by the Earth which may - or may not make possible for one to break the chains from evil powers in our world that have successfully immobilized the souls of masses, given the illusion of freedom, and repressed revolution of the human spirit - The tools provided by the Earth tell us to "WAKE UP! REMOVE YOUR MIND FROM THE DELUSIONAL BOX OF CONSUMERIST PROPAGANDA BULLSHIT, LIVE FREE, DEFY AUTHORITY! AND NEVER ABANDON THE QUEST FOR ULTIMATE TRUTH!"

Offlinesacred_mushroom
♠¦Growing-Now¦♠
 User Gallery

#11321406 - 10/25/09 11:41 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

thinking about making some blue honey :crazy2:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification