Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Loc: In That Place
smoking dmt at shroom trip peak?
    #11313506 - 10/24/09 07:06 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

i smoked dmt on a trip before but they were sub break through then

does the break through trip change when smoked at shroom trip peak? if so whats different?

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

Edited by Billy1111 (10/24/09 07:09 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTrippyNinja

Re: smoking dmt at shroom trip peak? [Re: Billy1111]
    #11313530 - 10/24/09 07:11 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

I'm no expert but I'm sure it will be more powerful, it just makes sense right?
I guess it comes down to how much DMT you smoke, cause many people have broken through on DMT without the aid of any other substance.

Invisibledysphoria
lost soul

Folding@home Statistics
Re: smoking dmt at shroom trip peak? [Re: TrippyNinja]
    #11313567 - 10/24/09 07:17 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

ive only done this with acid and dmt, not shrooms and dmt. well ive actually done it with shrooms and dmt, but i was on antidepressants and it didnt allow me the pleasure of experiencing anything from either.

all i can say is (with lsd/dmt) that it greatly lowered the amount of dmt i needed for a breakthrough dose. and to be honest, it carried a heavy, euphoric bodyload ive not had before when only doing dmt, and it was very calm, like riding a wave to a crest rather than being shot from a cannon.

--------------------

Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Humboldt
    #11313579 - 10/24/09 07:19 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

dont know about shrooms + dmt exactly but I have combined dmt and lsd. that was an insane trip. the breakthrough was different in that the visuals were even more intricate and the psychological implications were more vast, meaning it felt more epic. now this isnt to say that dmt alone isnt epic, but when mixed with another entheogen its kind of like a boost of ethereal energy that send you into the dreamworld while wide awake.

--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

InvisibleAquaKet
RC Connoisseur

#11313607 - 10/24/09 07:24 PM (8 years, 1 day ago)

Never tried it personally, but pretty much everyone says that it makes the DMT trip MUCH more powerful/long-lasting/full-breakthrough, etc.

I've tried LSD + DMT and that was breathtaking, definitely increased both trips a lot. Landed me into some strange alien hospital where I didn't see them, but I felt them gathered around me. They told me there was something wrong with my stomach. Two weeks later I was in the hospital for a stomach problem.

K + DMT, wonderful as well. I felt like multiple people having multiple DMT flashes. One of the strongest combos in existence, I feel.

Strangely enough, DXM + DMT also remains as one of the most bizarre drug experiences I've ever had. Felt like I went into the future and then looked back and waved at myself, knowing from my future (present at the time) self that my present(eternal at the time) self, was living itself over and over and over, and my future(eternal) self was waving at me, as it had done infinitely amounts of times over infinity. Talk about a mind trip.

That's all kinda off-topic though. I've heard that Shrooms + DMT is really the best, since the chemical structure of psilocybin and DMT are already so ridiculously close. I've heard it can provide some of the strongest breakthroughs, and ESPECIALLY commonly reported on the shroom+DMT combo are the profound entity contacts.

Whenever I've combined DMT with other psychedelics/dissociatives, it's always been incredible and has shown me a lot about myself/ the universe/ spirituality/ cognitive awareness/ life/ death/ reincarnation/ etc. But it's always been centered around myself and my mind and how I fit in to the universe.

With DMT and shrooms, most reports I've read talk about going to a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PLACE, meeting and communicating with entities, etc, etc, etc.

I've had the absolute most spiritual experiences of my life on DMT, but never a "true" breakthrough, and I guess by that I mean where people report of tons of entities visibly right in front of them, plain as day, communicating directly and etc. etc.

Apparently this is much more likely to happen when you throw an MAOI, or a lot of people would say better yet, psilocybin. Definitely something I would like to try sometime. Very synergistic, I hear.

--------------------
relax

...but that was many years from now and, i hope from here on out
i always seem to want to shout your eyes are like a cup of tea, ascend into the sun with me...

OfflineTbeer
Beer
Male

Loc: Grand Rapids Michigan
Re: smoking dmt at shroom trip peak? [Re: AquaKet]
    #11946168 - 02/02/10 05:07 AM (7 years, 8 months ago)

I smoked 5-meo dmt while i was coming down from my peak from mushrooms (about 2.5 hours in) and it was absolutely amazing. Like an extreme dose of lsd or a breakthrough dose of N-N. Ive smoked 5-meo on several occasions and ive never experienced visuals, just a very intense physical distortion. However when combining it with psilocybin it was the most intense visual experience out of any other psychedelic ive tried. The immediate launch scenario after inhalation put me in a complex world of mind boggling geometric shapes and colors...colors and shapes of which i cannot find the words to describe. 15-30 seconds later i was sadly back to this reality but immediately comforted by intense visuals that lasted me another hour or so. On the entheogenic level i realized how absolutely happy i was with everything in my life and my appreciation for it has never been the same since. All in all it was a life changing experience and i highly recommend it to anyone who is adept with the chaotic intensity of some of the worlds most powerful chemicals

--------------------
Think for yourself
Question authority

Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Think for yourself.
Question authority

-Timmothy Leary

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon DXM

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience