Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

Re: what does "New World Order" mean to YOU [Re: uber_aj]
    #11321152 - 10/25/09 08:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
What does the NWO mean to me?

It means the bright future of tomorrow, where a single, efficient governing body overlooks the nations of the world. One world currency is used in addition to free trade to globalize the world economy. GPS tracking of individuals minimizes crime and Genetically modified food feeds the entire planet. Selective breeding purifies the population which is kept in check by registering family units.

We should be so lucky.

you honestly believe order will manifest from chaos? its a very effective deception but the true goal is absolute chaos

we will not achieve order and the order they want is a chip in your fucking head so that you become nothing but a tool or an extra limb if you will of those at the top

you will be a number in a jumpsuit, nothing more

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Loc: Much love to you all
Re: what does "New World Order" mean to YOU [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #11321180 - 10/25/09 08:59 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Nah, to pacify the people, drugs must be legal. Once global decriminalization occurs, drugs can be regulated by the governing body to be weaker in suburbian areas (schwag, weak shrooms) yet harder in poor areas (heroin, crack, meth) to ensure a balance of power. The weak suburbian drugs won't be good enough to encourage blasphemous thought, but the harder urban drugs will be powerful to enough to keep the masses subdued (or better yet, dead).

In a short time the whole world could be categorized and ranked according to the demographics.This could help prevent future rebellions and guerilla warfare from the civilian sector.

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11321203 - 10/25/09 09:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
Nah, to pacify the people, drugs must be legal. Once global decriminalization occurs, drugs can be regulated by the governing body to be weaker in suburbian areas (schwag, weak shrooms) yet harder in poor areas (heroin, crack, meth) to ensure a balance of power. The weak suburbian drugs won't be good enough to encourage blasphemous thought, but the harder urban drugs will be powerful to enough to keep the masses subdued (or better yet, dead).

In a short time the whole world could be categorized and ranked according to the demographics.This could help prevent future rebellions and guerilla warfare from the civilian sector.

if you think you'll be living free think again...you will be expected to follow the rules set out by the government or face dire consequences and they are not going to be liberal as they want you to believe

it will be pure fascism just like Hitler's campaign, anything deemed harmful to man will be outlawed including free speech(and they WILL be listening to every word that comes outta your mouth so better not step outta line)

me? I'm no conformist of completely retarded man, thats for sure...I'll go down swinging before I conform to that bullshit hell on earth slavery

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

Re: what does "New World Order" mean to YOU [Re: Life Upon Death]
    #11321212 - 10/25/09 09:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Order will obviously not manifest from chaos, it must be created, by a functional one world government and economy.

You're already number. The uniform hardly matters, it'll just look nice at the end. Designer clothes and brands already do a good job at indicating status levels of the populations for now. More efficient often means more simple, but a jumpsuit is unlikely, you can't disillusion the unstable masses.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11321215 - 10/25/09 09:05 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You're also an alarmist who shrieks about things which will never approach reality.

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

Re: what does "New World Order" mean to YOU [Re: Redstorm]
    #11321231 - 10/25/09 09:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
You're also an alarmist who shrieks about things which will never approach reality.

Quote:

Redstorm said:

the evidence is out there if your willing to honestly research

this is coming very soon

its time for alarm

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11321247 - 10/25/09 09:10 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

People just as nutty as yourself have been saying the same thing for thousands of years.

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

#11321255 - 10/25/09 09:11 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Life Upon Death said:
if you think you'll be living free think again...you will be expected to follow the rules set out by the government or face dire consequences and they are not going to be liberal as they want you to believe

Only the people at the top of the pyramid scheme make money, get in early and your freedoms will be greater.

Quote:

it will be pure fascism just like Hitler's campaign, anything deemed harmful to man will be outlawed including free speech(and they WILL be listening to every word that comes outta your mouth so better not step outta line)

The innocent should have nothing to hide.

Quote:

me? I'm no conformist of completely retarded man, thats for sure...I'll go down swinging before I conform to that bullshit hell on earth slavery

How short-sighted. Why go down swinging when you can go up in a safe manner by embracing an efficient world connection?

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11321264 - 10/25/09 09:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
Order will obviously not manifest from chaos, it must be created, by a functional one world government and economy.

You're already number. The uniform hardly matters, it'll just look nice at the end. Designer clothes and brands already do a good job at indicating status levels of the populations for now. More efficient often means more simple, but a jumpsuit is unlikely, you can't disillusion the unstable masses.

you don't get it

these people are PURPOSELY creating chaos

they believe by doing this they are weeding out the week genes of humanity

do you know what war really is? its a way to kill the poor of the planet while scaring the shit outta everyone else and banking all the profits

they believe the earth is highly over populated(they are most likely aiming for the 500 000 000 mark) but no one can be completely sure

these people are very dynamic and are not stupid

they have been doing this successfully for a very long time and probably have calculated every response including the mass awakening that is currently taking place

they most likely see this as a line being drawn in the sand

those who will conform and those who will not

those of us who will not are destined for concentration camps most likely(but again its hard to know exactly what they are planning)

I'd rather die in a prison for freedom then live in a perpetual prison of surrender

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11321281 - 10/25/09 09:15 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
Quote:

Life Upon Death said:

Only the people at the top of the pyramid scheme make money, get in early and your freedoms will be greater.

Quote:

The innocent should have nothing to hide.

Quote:

How short-sighted. Why go down swinging when you can go up in a safe manner by embracing an efficient world connection?

because its a impossibility

it will not be a utopia, it will not be wonderful bliss

they are destined to fail

there true nature is going to come to the forefront as they struggle to form this government

many of my people will be killed(maybe even me) and I am ready to die

but let me be clear...when I say go down swinging I mean swinging words

words are the best weapon we have

a violent rebellion would only allow them to speed up their plans(part of me thinks they actually want this to happen so they can go ahead with martial law)

which they will do in a "state of emergency"

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11321288 - 10/25/09 09:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
People just as nutty as yourself have been saying the same thing for thousands of years.

you really need to educate yourself

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

#11321298 - 10/25/09 09:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Life Upon Death said:

A noble goal.

Quote:

do you know what war really is? its a way to kill the poor of the planet while scaring the shit outta everyone else and banking all the profits

Someone must go to achieve sustainable, wealthy populations. Why not the poor?

Quote:

they believe the earth is highly over populated(they are most likely aiming for the 500 000 000 mark) but no one can be completely sure

500,000,000 sounds low, 1,000,000,000 is sustainable and ideal for the Gross World Product to be at equilibrium.

Quote:

That's exactly why you should follow them; they're smart. The smart will rule, the strong will survive to fill the needs of the smart, and the dumb and poor will be systematically reduced in number.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11321303 - 10/25/09 09:20 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Life Upon Death said:
Quote:

Redstorm said:

:lol:

If by educated you mean Youtube videos and Prison Planet, no thanks, I'll leave it all for you.

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11321307 - 10/25/09 09:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
Quote:

Life Upon Death said:

A noble goal.

Quote:

Quote:

500,000,000 sounds low, 1,000,000,000 is sustainable and ideal for the Gross World Product to be at equilibrium.

Quote:

That's exactly why you should follow them; they're smart. The smart will rule, the strong will survive to fill the needs of the smart, and the dumb and poor will be systematically reduced in number.

Quote:

uber_aj said:
Quote:

Life Upon Death said:

A noble goal.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

you are a neo-nazi, social darwinist

not trying to insult you just being honest

I will NEVER surrender

I will fight(spiritually) to the bitter end

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11321312 - 10/25/09 09:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Quote:

Life Upon Death said:
Quote:

Redstorm said:

:lol:

If by educated you mean Youtube videos and Prison Planet, no thanks, I'll leave it all for you.

I mean educated as in actual truthful information about whats happening in our world

but your afraid of the truth aren't you?

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #11321338 - 10/25/09 09:29 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I love the truth and am highly educated. That's why I can't let jokers like you have carte blanche with all of this bullshit.

You sit on the internet, reading unsourced nonsense from other people just like you. You couldn't give two shits about the truth. You're no less of a sheep than the people who you believe are. People can shovel garbage about the Rothchilds, NWO, etc into your brain and you wouldn't dare verify that it is true.

Invisibleuber_aj
Goodbye Shroomery!
Male

#11321346 - 10/25/09 09:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Life Upon Death said:
I will NEVER surrender

I don't care about Germanic bloodlines at all, I'm not a neo nazi at all. That you for the Social Darwinist compliment though.

Things as simple as a bad break-up can crush the human spirit. You really think yours will be some grand problem that the rulers of the world will have to do battle against? You're delusional.

:albundy:

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11321355 - 10/25/09 09:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
I love the truth and am highly educated. That's why I can't let jokers like you have carte blanche with all of this bullshit.

You sit on the internet, reading unsourced nonsense from other people just like you. You couldn't give two shits about the truth. You're no less of a sheep than the people who you believe are. People can shovel garbage about the Rothchilds, NWO, etc into your brain and you wouldn't dare verify that it is true.

I don't take anyones word for anything

theres bullshit mixed in with this just like everything else(reptillians LOL)

if you actually did the research for yourself then I'd listen to your opinion but your afraid too so best not even discuss it cause I could dance circles around you all night if I really wanted too(but I don't lol I'm tired)

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11321356 - 10/25/09 09:31 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

You can't just clump all youtube videos together and automatically declare them as in-valid.  Only ignorant people would do that.  Sure there is a lot of shit on youtube, but there are some informative videos of a credible source.  The actual content is what is important, not the medium.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineLife Upon Death
Stranger

#11321360 - 10/25/09 09:32 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

uber_aj said:
Quote:

Life Upon Death said:
I will NEVER surrender

I don't care about Germanic bloodlines at all, I'm not a neo nazi at all. That you for the Social Darwinist compliment though.

Things as simple as a bad break-up can crush the human spirit. You really think yours will be some grand problem that the rulers of the world will have to do battle against? You're delusional.

:albundy:

wait and see

the shows just beginning :wink:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder