Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Simultaneous DMT and rainstorm
    #11312812 - 10/24/09 03:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Holy f*@&!!!

I have a shed remote from my house which is a perfect, quiet, isolated place to indulge.  A storm was building, and just after I had taken my seat and become comfortable, the wind began to pick up, creating quite a stir in the fall leaves.

As I hit the pipe a second time, the wind kicked up even more fiercely, and the rain began to pelt down in silvery sheets.  The trees  seemed alive and angry, as they fought back against the onslaught.

Every sense was scrambled.  My hearing was obliterated by the whine of DMT music, my limbs grew short and small, like that of a marionette, and thoughts and time seemed to flash forward then back again at random times and random distances.

Uncharacteristically, I kept my eyes open throughout, although I wonder what visions I would have beheld behind closed eyes.  The experience seemed to drag on and on, with little sense of abating.  The storm and the trip were one and the same...they each raged on according to their energy until expended.  Slowly, ever so slowly, snippets of consensual reality leaked back into my Universe.  Wow...

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
Re: Simultaneous DMT and rainstorm [Re: Nature Boy]
    #11312846 - 10/24/09 03:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

That sounds really intense.

It would be nice to trip out on some Ayahuasca on some remote land...  Perhaps smoke D.M.T. at the peak?

Nature is beautiful while tripping.

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: Simultaneous DMT and rainstorm [Re: Mr.Al]
    #11312869 - 10/24/09 03:27 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

^^drink enuf aya and you wont be able to find to the pipe let alone smoke it.

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
β€œTo be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

OfflineMr.Al
Alphabet soup
Male

Loc: N.S.A. D.C.
Re: Simultaneous DMT and rainstorm [Re: redeyesmj]
    #11312945 - 10/24/09 03:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

redeyesmj said:
^^drink enuf aya and you wont be able to find to the pipe let alone smoke it.

It is necessary to pre load the pipe with a lighter next to it.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Simultaneous DMT and rainstorm [Re: Mr.Al]
    #11313009 - 10/24/09 03:45 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mr.Al said:
That sounds really intense.

I assure you, it WAS!

Quote:

Nature is beautiful while tripping.

I wholeheartedly agree.  Nice comfy seat at the threshold of the shed...front row seat to an amazing display of nature.  Rain and leaves mixed together, whirling around, blowing hard, then soft, then raining hard, then softly, all the while tripping balls.

The only way I kept it together was that I could remember that I'd smoked, and I'd been there many times before, and it always, always, ended eventually.  No substitute for experience when you are that far out.

I really do wonder what the closed-eye visuals would've been like, but the open eye stuff was so unbelievable, I just couldn't risk missing it.  To be honest, I was also a bit afraid I would lose touch more completely if I closed my eyes, so, I expect I did the right thing by instinct alone.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisibleTrippyNinja

#11313267 - 10/24/09 04:23 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

That sound amazing, i bet it was truly beautiful.

OfflineBilly1111
I Don't Know
 User Gallery

Loc: In That Place
Re: Simultaneous DMT and rainstorm [Re: TrippyNinja]
    #11313487 - 10/24/09 05:04 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

sounds like u were the storm.....i think u betta lay of dat pipe fo while!!!!LMAO j/k  sounds great....i remebering reading something about DMT and water having some sorta weird effect, anyone hear this?

--------------------
"to be free of the opinion of others......to be free of the opinion of yourself............"

I have schizophrenia.All my post are lies written by one of my alter egos.Help search for a cure.

InvisibleAquaKet
RC Connoisseur

#11313677 - 10/24/09 05:37 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

One time I smoked DMT outside at sunrise, overlooking mountain ranges. It was almost completely clear outside. As in, I could see mountain ranges for miles away.

Anyhow, I take 3 large hits. Normally I would close my eyes of course, but this time I left them open. My ENTIRE body began to shake and tremble, and everything in my vision went NUTS. The sun looked almost pentagonal/hexagonal, it was as if my field of vision divided itself into 3d cubes and there was space between the spaces of space (as in, I was seeing through the cracks of visual reality it seemed.) This sped up with a LOUD high-pitched ringing in my ears. Basically my entire vision turned into geometric patterns with spaces in between them that wouldn't normally be visual as my body kept shaking harder and harder and harder and I thought I was going to die, even after rationalizing with myself that I could not via DMT overdose. It was just so damn intense anyway though that I thought I was a goner for sure.

Slowly but surely, everything began to settle down, the visuals stopped vibrating so quickly, my body began to come back into my control and stop trembling, and I let out a large burst of laughter, thanking the universe for creation and for me being there and for letting me witness sunrise.

Soon as I'm coming back thanking the universe and whatnot, it starts to POUR rain. I mean POURING. And out of NOWHERE, too. I just sat there peacefully, getting drenched as hell. Literally about 3 minutes later or less, the rain STOPPED just as quickly as it came, and the beautifully bright sunrise came back.

I definitely feel like DMT does have some connection with water in some way. This wasn't the only strange DMT/rain coincidence that I have had. It was the author who went by the pseudonym "D.M. Turner" who talked about how his most amazing breakthroughs were next to lakes, and said the "elves" told him personally that they love water. I personally think that guy was a little far out and probably looked a bit too far into his experiences, but I do think there was some truth in what he was saying.

*sigh* DMT is such an amazing substance. I need to go back there soon, I just haven't worked up the courage again.

--------------------
relax

...but that was many years from now and, i hope from here on out
i always seem to want to shout your eyes are like a cup of tea, ascend into the sun with me...

OfflineTelektonon
Male

Re: Simultaneous DMT and rainstorm [Re: AquaKet]
    #11327756 - 10/26/09 09:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

AquaKet said:

*sigh* DMT is such an amazing substance. I need to go back there soon, I just haven't worked up the courage again.

Yea going back to that place is as nerve wracking as the first time, every time. maybe even more-so after witnessing the power of it. I'm in the same boat, but i find that if u do a couple low doses u will be encouraged to quit fucking around and do a full breakthrough dose.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order