Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Loc: Illinois
David Rockefeller's Memoirs admit pursuit of One World Government
    #11312507 - 10/24/09 04:29 PM (8 years, 2 hours ago)

In his book Memoirs, published in 2002, David Rockefeller, Sr. made the following remarks:

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

- David Rockefeller, "Memoirs" autobiography (2002, Random House publishers), page 405

...and...

Here's what Rockefeller said in 1994 at a U.N. dinner: "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order."

...and...

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. ... It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

-David Rockefeller, Bilderberg Meeting, June 1991 Baden, Germany
Did you already know this?
You may choose only one
Yes
No
Kind of

Votes accepted from (10/24/09 04:29 PM) to (No end specified)
View the results of this poll

--------------------
Abrahm
Spreading Psytrance & Love in the Midwest USA

Expand Your Consciousness. :mushroomgrow:

:peace: 9/11 Challenge: Explain the Evidence http://pookzta.blogspot.com

Edited by PookztA (10/25/09 03:14 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTri High
Whigro
 User Gallery

Loc: Monaghan, Ireland
Re: David Rockefeller's Memoirs admit pursuit of One World Government [Re: PookztA]
    #11312568 - 10/24/09 04:38 PM (8 years, 2 hours ago)

WOOPS!  I meant yes.

I clicked wrong one.  Yes, I did know that.

--------------------
you just need money to get laid - starfire_xes

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Re: David Rockefeller's Memoirs admit pursuit of One World Government [Re: Tri High]
    #11319070 - 10/25/09 05:03 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

i had no idea. and it is kind of scary that there are many Rockefeller children that are coming into power now...

i hope we can elect Ron Paul in 2012 to audit the Federal Reserve, and start monitoring / limiting the power of the Rockefeller-founded organizations, such as the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), the Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg group, and International Monetary Fund.

RON PAUL 2012!!!

--------------------
Abrahm

InvisibleCyanicist
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: David Rockefeller's Memoirs admit pursuit of One World Government [Re: PookztA]
    #11328497 - 10/27/09 12:54 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Anyone wants to call you a conspiracy nut?  Show them those quotes!

OfflineTaco Chef
running good
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
Re: David Rockefeller's Memoirs admit pursuit of One World Government [Re: Cyanicist]
    #11330277 - 10/27/09 10:59 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

.and...

Here's what Rockefeller said in 1994 at a U.N. dinner: "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order."

...and...

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. ... It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

can we get a source for these two 'quotes'?

--------------------

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Re: David Rockefeller's Memoirs admit pursuit of One World Government [Re: Taco Chef]
    #11352941 - 10/30/09 06:14 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

novumorganum said:
.and...

...and...

can we get a source for these two 'quotes'?

all of these quotes i found from various locations on the internet. obviously i would not be able to obtain the minutes of the Bilderberg meeting, but to verify the 1st and most important quote in my original post, i have decided (reluctantly) to purchase a copy of his Auto-biography, Memoirs. once i get it i will scan in page 405 to show if he truly did admit that he is pursuing a One World Government.

should be here within a week or two i bet...

--------------------
Abrahm

OfflineTaco Chef
running good
Male User Gallery

Loc: the city of dis
    #11353723 - 10/30/09 08:21 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

tha'ts cool. i strongly doubt the 'bilderberg' 'qoutes' are real anyway.

--------------------

InvisibleMinstrel
Man of Science
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hogtown
Re: David Rockefeller's Memoirs admit pursuit of One World Government [Re: Cyanicist]
    #11369679 - 11/02/09 04:18 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Cyanicist said:
Want everyone to think you're a conspiracy nut?  Show them those quotes!

Fixed.

Long live the New World Order

--------------------

InvisibleRationalEgo
Principium Individuationis

Loc: Boston
Re: David Rockefeller's Memoirs admit pursuit of One World Government [Re: Minstrel]
    #11370769 - 11/02/09 06:33 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Minstrel said:
Quote:

Cyanicist said:
Want everyone to think you're a conspiracy nut?  Show them those quotes!

Fixed.

Long live the New World Order

:yesnod:

InvisibleShins
Fun guy
Male User Gallery

#11374091 - 11/03/09 02:22 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

These guys are global collectivists,  they believe in a world government.  Individuals, States and nations when not under global control represent and opposition to their ideals.

Really the idea of a one world government is not bad in itself.  the question is what kind of world government it will be.

will it be a just, free world?  or tyrannous Totalitarian world oligarchy?

I think this issue will be big for my generation as well as our kids once people start to wake up to the fact.

I was just watching this G. Edward Griffin lecture

"G Edward Griffin Interview about UN, CFR, IMF, collectivism, Global Agenda, etc."

Rockefellers are talked about in the vids... interesting.

Part 1

Part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

--------------------
http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

Edited by Shins (11/03/09 02:30 AM)

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

Re: David Rockefeller's Memoirs admit pursuit of One World Government [Re: Shins]
    #11394139 - 11/05/09 11:07 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

i think any world government that is pushed for by some super wealthy elites is going to be a bad one... it cant be equal when there is a few superiors on top, looking 'down' at all the 'equals'.

a truly effective, fair, and natural global government would have the power divided up among major world leaders, not centralized in one institution like the UN which could easily be corrupted. if the world government headquarters became corrupt, we would never be able to take it back. that is why we need global-cooperation and nations to govern the world, that way we can keep each other in check. if we had one bank and one government making the decisions for the entire world, that would be bad in my opinion. really bad.

--------------------
Abrahm

OfflinePookztA
Medical Student

#11414139 - 11/08/09 10:50 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

the information regarding David Rockefeller is becoming mainstream...

conspiracy 'theory' is seeming more and more like conspiracy 'fact', even to the mainstream media:

http://www.videosift.com/video/Dick-Cheney-ex-director-of-CFR-talks-to-David-Rockefeller

i found this video very interesting and thought i would share it with everyone. any comments or feedback or counter-opinions are all welcome. thanks

-Abe

--------------------
Abrahm

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion