Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineSkullcrusher
Stranger
First expierence with marijuana.
    #11312448 - 10/24/09 04:18 PM (8 years, 15 hours ago)

I smoked pot today for the first time and had a really bad expierence. I think I took too much. At first I was just laughing and felling numb, but then it got worse. The laugher stopped and i started to feel terrible. I did this with two other friends who were doing this for the first time too. Only one of us felt good because he didn't smoke so much. We walked into the woods and sat down there to get some fresh air. My throat hurted like hell. It was getting even worse and I puked. Later we were to the city and looking at the clock I realised that the time was moving very slowly. It was only half an hour since we smoked it. I wasn't aware of what was going on. We somehow got to benches and sat down. I vomited again. After that I slowly got better and hour later I felt pretty good again.

Should I even bother trying again? Was that because I did too much inhales (I did 7 btw)? How much inhales should I take from bong and how do I know when to stop? How about other psychedelics, should I try them yet?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNetDiver
Wandering Mindfuck

Loc: Everywhere and Nowhere
Re: First expierence with marijuana. [Re: Skullcrusher]
    #11312466 - 10/24/09 04:22 PM (8 years, 15 hours ago)

Give it another shot. Try 1-2 hits from the bong and you should enjoy yourself.

The more you smoke, the better you'll become at judging when you've had enough.

--------------------

Edited by NetDiver (10/24/09 04:24 PM)

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
Re: First expierence with marijuana. [Re: NetDiver]
    #11312517 - 10/24/09 04:32 PM (8 years, 15 hours ago)

You have to work your way up. Just because they might smoke 10 hits doesn't mean you have to.

--------------------

OfflineCamKron
Mychotic
 User Gallery

Re: First expierence with marijuana. [Re: NetDiver]
    #11312546 - 10/24/09 04:35 PM (8 years, 14 hours ago)

sounds like you had a green out on your first time
thats shitty but dont give up
just take less hits next time (like above mentioned)
when i first started, sessions would last like 1-2 hours and i would only rip when i physically felt normalish (ie., throat not hurting, can take a deep breath and hold it for 10 without any pain...)
not sure how you toked, but next time just do like half hte hits, and dont try and be a man to keep up with friends, everyone is different, and you will feel cool for 5 min then like shit for a few hours...
the thing with pot is to always just take er easy
:bonghit: :vaped:
and now im stoned too! :smile:

--------------------
:cool: :mushroom2: :cool: All Pics And Advice Is Just Google Research :cool: :mushroom2: :cool: :mushroom2:

Invisiblecosmofish

Loc: British Columbia Flag
Re: First expierence with marijuana. [Re: CamKron]
    #11312873 - 10/24/09 05:28 PM (8 years, 14 hours ago)

7 bong hits for your first time? not really much of a surprise that you puked then, some people just can't handle much weed until they've smoked for a while. a couple of my friends would probably still green out if they took 7 big enough hits. next time just take 2 or 3 hits, maybe wait a bit and see how high you are, and then decide whether to take a couple more or to stop.

sometimes it takes a few tries before you like weed. I tried weed about three times before I liked it, and then from then on it just got better.

Edited by cosmofish (10/24/09 07:33 PM)

Offlinepcube
baron von schmirgenheimer
Male

Loc: the internet, which contr...
Re: First expierence with marijuana. [Re: cosmofish]
    #11313181 - 10/24/09 06:09 PM (8 years, 13 hours ago)

Yeah, it sounds like you may have gone a bit overboard your first time... nothing wrong with that and makes for a great story to tell later, but when you're still a lightweight take it easy and let it build on you, especially if you havn't smoked anything at all. Too little and you'll get paranoid... too much and you'll fall asleep (possibly puking... not typical though since weed is used to treat nausea).

You'll get the hang of it man :thumbup:

--------------------
Everything seems like a dream...

Abuse said:
whoever this swim guy is, he's getting to all the drugs before everyone else, not just on this forum on many others too. swim's a little bit selfish :grin:

The RR's Notes Thread

I've got an R44 print the size of a doorknob that I'd love to trade for a pan cyans print! PM me!

Offlinetwiztidthoughts
Stranger

Loc: Central Alabama
Re: First expierence with marijuana. [Re: pcube]
    #11313308 - 10/24/09 06:32 PM (8 years, 12 hours ago)

Gah, kids are such pussies these days. :thumbdown:

InvisibleTrippyNinja

Re: First experience with marijuana. [Re: twiztidthoughts]
    #11313316 - 10/24/09 06:35 PM (8 years, 12 hours ago)

marijuana is a beautiful plant. Don't let one bad experience put you off it, I've had a few myself and it hasn't stopped me from smoking the good stuff.

OfflineCJCollin37
Gentleman & Scholar

Re: First experience with marijuana. [Re: TrippyNinja]
    #11313738 - 10/24/09 07:51 PM (8 years, 11 hours ago)

dude once you start smoking comfortably youre gonna look back in this and laugh. yeah u smoked too much. you mustve smoked shit before if you were able to take 7 hits of a bong, unless it was a real good bong with an ice catcher and shit. 1 hit from a bond well get u pretty high, and thats for an every day tokin stoner. so yeah try not to measure in "inhales," but rather feel it out and realize u can control how much smoke ur gettin from a hit. definitely try it again, but this time take a couple hits and just chill. oh and if i was wrong about u having smoked other shit before, dont worry about the throat burning and shit, it decreases every time u smoke till ur lungs get used to it.

Offlinedrr
Female

Re: First experience with marijuana. [Re: CJCollin37]
    #11314483 - 10/24/09 10:04 PM (8 years, 9 hours ago)

Seven bonghits is a lot to smoke. I usually only smoke one at a time, a big one but thats all I need. Usually between .1 and .2 of a gram is fine. That gets me high for at least an hour, and I smoke at least 3 times a day. So for a first timer, 7 bonghits is a lot, even though your bonghits are probably much much smaller than mine. The way to go with a bong is to put in enough for one big hit, and no more. Grind up 200 mg of pot and snap it, clear it all on one inhale, hold it a second and then let it out. If you're not used to the effects yet, it will take a little longer to kick in, so wait 5 minutes before you decide if you want to smoke more. Once you're accustomed to the feeling, you will notice it instantly. If I were to take seven bonghits right now, I'd probably have an anxiety attack.

Keep in mind I'm talking about dank weed. If you're smoking stress, thats a whole different story - smoke as much as you can.

--------------------
Dr. Robert

Edited by drr (10/24/09 10:06 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience