Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblefungusflip
visionary

Loc: texas
UFO's who has had one pop in on them?
    #11306957 - 10/23/09 03:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

On Oct 17th 2008 2 friends and myself observed a UFO in Malibu canyon at about 3:30am at a distance of about 10 miles at first. The object appeared as a bright ball of light kinda like a star but DEFINITELY in the atmosphere.

The object did not move for several minutes. Let me back up for a second though. right before we all noticed this object, all of the dogs, coyotes, horses, etc...in the valley started howling and fussing very loud(like when there's about to be an earthquake) and it didn't dissipate only became louder and louder which continued until.....back to the object. So we're watching this ball of light and i was thinking, "Nah it could be a plane"

A friend that was there with me and had had UFO visitations before insisted that it was a UFO, that it knew we were there and that it was looking for us! I was like,"NO FUCKING WAY!! YOUR tOTALLY FUCKING WITH ME!"  so as we're sitting there watching this thing hover in the sky for 10 or 15min all of a sudden it goes from a standstill to several hundred miles an hour to the left in a straight line and not changing altitude. at one point there were some trees obstructing our view of the sky so we could only see some light through the branches and leaves.

While it was behind the trees we observed a flat beam of light shooting out of it and panning across the sides of the canyons hills. this beam lit up the whole damn valley and panned from side to side as if it were looking for something. when the beam shut off...all of the animals suddenly went silent. we sat there in silence for only a few for moments when this UFO moved slowly now towards our location and within a few minutes it flew directly over out heads very slowly at an altitude of 3 0r 400 feet. IT WAS SO CLOSE!!! it didn't appear as a ball of light at this close of a distance we could clearly see that it was a gigantic equilateral triangle shape. it was well lit up on the underside of the craft. lit by what looked like donut shaped tubes or rings of light. there were only 6 of these rings arranged in a triangle underneath this UFO.

Ok this UFO was approximately the size of a grocery store. BIG! and these lights covered the whole underside if that give you an idea of how big the craft and these lights were. the oddest thing about this is that we couldn't hear it. NOTHING!! if you listened carefully we could hear the air passing by it or it passing through the air rather. there were no engine sounds or anything. Seemed like the lights were propelling it like some sort of anti gravity. My intuition has been telling me for a while now that rather than it being a space ship that it was an interdimensional craft. I'm not really sure either way.

Anyhow that is my account of a very close encounter with a UFO. I mean when this thing started approaching us i was seriously thinking that we were about to be abducted FOR REAL!! or that it might land. But no it just kinda said hello to us in as subtle of a way as possible.

Anyone else have anything like this happen to them?

Edited for readability - c0sm0

--------------------
let it be know, there is a fountain that was not made by the hands of men.

Edited by c0sm0nautt (10/25/09 12:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: fungusflip]
    #11307054 - 10/23/09 03:44 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

you're lucky!

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
    #11308019 - 10/23/09 06:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

When I first discovered that UFOs were actually real, I really wanted to see one. I had my first sightings on 9-20-08. It felt like a historical moment unfolding before my eyes. Nowadays I would just like to be able to look up at the night sky for a long period of time and not see a UFO. It amazes me how many actually fly over up here where I live yet no one really notices them. It just goes to show you how often people take the time to look up at the night sky. I'm sure thousands of people see UFOs but dismiss them as being nothing out of the ordinary because they cannot wrap their minds around the alternative possibility. I live in the Northeastern region of Ohio which supposedly has the second highest reported UFO sightings in the world. It's an amazing experience to see a UFO or extraterrestrials, but the line between amazed and irritated is easily crossed when one is overexposed to these things.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

OfflineDarkestone
One of Them
 User Gallery

Loc: On healing wings
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11311518 - 10/24/09 11:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

investigating angels investigating angels

"Did you notice the Angels that come down, investigated Sodom before Sodom was destroyed? You remember that? [Congregation says, "Amen."--Ed.] There was a bunch of them come down, three of them. One of them stayed with Abraham. You remember that? ["Amen."] They were Lights from Heaven, that came down in the investigating judgment. One's...

Look where they're all found. Around the Pentagon, and things, they find them. That's the world judgment, Sodom. And there is One represented, will be represented amongst the churches, will be Christ Himself, vindicating Himself. See? "Sights on the... in heavens above, and signs in the earth below." Certainly."

"There was about twenty standing out there. He said, "Junior Jackson, down there, said he had to tell you that dream."
I said, "Send him in, just about five minutes."
268    He brought his wife in, and, he said, for a witness. He said, "I dreamed, Brother Branham, me and my wife was out riding." And said, "I looked back in the east, and I saw, look like, a spot, like one of them flying saucers."

AND.KNOWETH.IT.NOT_  JEFF.IN  V-2 N-10  SUNDAY_  65-0815
  269      See, the world don't know what that is, you know. You know it's on. We know what it is. See? We know it's investigating, judgment Angels, you see. And how at the Pentagon and all, about how it comes right down; and the intelligence, how they can [Brother Branham snaps his fingers once--Ed.] go like a flash and be gone, pull away from anything they got. See, they don't realize what it is, see. Let them think whatever they want to. They call it flying saucers, or whatever. They don't know, see"

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #11311804 - 10/24/09 12:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

fungusflip said:
Anyone else have anything like this happen to them?

Yes, twice. I thought it was a weather balloon, and I was focusing on it for like 10 minutes to see if it would move, but it didn't. Then I turned my attention elsewhere for no more than a minute, and it was completely gone, without a trace.

Both times, they were just shiny, apparently metallic spheres situated very high up in the sky, probably way higher than most commercial airplanes travel.

To this day, I don't know for sure what it is I saw. :justdontknow:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Edited by Poid (10/24/09 03:29 PM)

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Darkestone]
    #11312434 - 10/24/09 02:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I was positive that UFOs were operated by Angels for about two years. I don't believe this anymore. Angels are beings that have a higher level of existence than us. They are much closer to perfection and divinity than the human race. There's no way that aliens are actually Angels unless they are from the realm of Hell and are fallen Angels. I thought the human race was evil until I found out about the Greys. The Greys make humans look like gods when you compare us to them. You would think that organisms as intelligent as the Greys would also have a high level of wisdom to accompany their intellect. It makes me wonder why they are so evil when they have such a high level of intelligence. I suspect that their brains don't secrete serotonin or other mood-lifting neurotransmitters. They are probably in a permanent state of severe depression. Humans take this for granted. We have neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine to make us happy. We can even regulate the flow of these neurotransmitters through psychoactive chemical keys. Not all organisms are this blessed to have these abilities. I doubt the Greys can do this. Another reason I suspect for the Greys' evilness is that they are probably very jealous and envious of our quality of life here on Earth.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

OfflineDarkestone
One of Them
 User Gallery

#11312843 - 10/24/09 03:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

So then in your opinion, divine beings can't manifest themselves in our realm?  Not even as beings of light?

InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

#11312989 - 10/24/09 03:43 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Darkestone said:
So then in your opinion, divine beings can't manifest themselves in our realm?  Not even as beings of light?

I absolutely believe that they can manifest into a physical form in our dimension. I'm just thoroughly convinced that the Greys are not these beings we speak of despite their seemingly supernatural abilities.

--------------------

OfflineDarkestone
One of Them
 User Gallery

#11313542 - 10/24/09 05:13 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't belive in Greys.

In fact, I don't believe in aliens. But I haven't studied the subject much.

I think people mistake these beings of light in the sky for aliens.

I think they are angels.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11313564 - 10/24/09 05:16 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Darkestone said:
I think they are angels.

What makes you think that it is more likely that they are angels?

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlinedummy
I am you and what I see is me

Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Poid]
    #11314494 - 10/24/09 08:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

who cares what they are? it's interesting enough that they definitely are.

--------------------
People never seem to know what they least suspect is coming next.

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: dummy]
    #11314519 - 10/24/09 08:09 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

This is not a slap a the OP, it's a serious comment:
break that up if you expect anybody to read it.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Doc_T]
    #11318149 - 10/25/09 12:25 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Angels, ETs, Spirits, Demons, Fairys... Couldn't these all be synonymous?

InvisibleBand of Gypsys
Stranger

Loc: Mountains on the Moon
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11318248 - 10/25/09 12:42 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I don't think so.

--------------------
S o m e  T e x t

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: dummy]
    #11324448 - 10/26/09 01:24 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dummy said:

I wanna know the truth about everything. :sadyes:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflineDarkestone
One of Them
 User Gallery

Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11335395 - 10/27/09 10:36 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I think maybe so. :cool: 
What would distinguish these things from each other (besides human pov)  Would be what their intent is.:shrug:

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

#11335675 - 10/27/09 11:22 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #11337583 - 10/28/09 10:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Any of you seen 'The Arrivals'?

It's a 40 part movie about the subject of the Earth today and what's really going on from the perspective of a group of muslims who made certain connections.

According to them:

-There are no aliens
-There are only shape-shifting 'Jinn'.
-'Jinn' are basically demons.
-'Jinn' and Satan are plotting to take over the world.
-'Jinn' - being shape-shifters - are posing as 'Aliens' to deceive humankind into accepting them as a higher benevolent intelligence so that they then can implement Satan's will on Earth.  Humans like us eat up this whole Alien thing like Lucky Charms.  We love it.  We love the prospect of them being our friends.

Anybody know what Satan's will is?  I don't.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Ginseng1]
    #11337604 - 10/28/09 10:59 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

The speak of Jinn in the Koran. We have had many names for these archetypes.

InvisibleChronic7
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Poid]
    #11340198 - 10/28/09 04:58 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

dummy said:

I wanna know the truth about everything. :sadyes:

Know the truth of the Self, which is everything

:peace:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom