Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Another notch on the ol' 2C-E belt
    #11310529 - 10/24/09 07:40 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well, where to begin?

A mate from work sent me a text message yesterday saying "Hey man, keen to trip tonight?" I was pretty keen as I'd been seriously considering consuming something all week, but had had a pretty shitty week and really wasn't in the mood for a deep psychedelic introspect.

I just grabbed my stash box of chems and headed out to meet him at another guys place to sink some beers and see where the night took us.

About 9pm and six beers an a couple of joints later, my buddy goes "keen to eat some acid, then?"  and I just said I really wasn't in the mood for eating acid, and perhaps we should eat something else instead, so I went to my car and grabbed my vial of 2C-E powder. Brought it back in and another guy there, who I did not know, jumped up and asked if he could had some. I laughed and declined both their offers for money and said it was cheap enough to really care about charging people to trip with me, as long as they had a good night, I was happy.

So I eyeballed out three nice little doses. Even though eyeballing can be dangerous and inaccurate, I have enough experience with 2C-X powders to know how much is enough or how much is too much. Although the powder had compacted somewhat and lost a lot of it's "flaky, fluffy" features, I feel that I eyeballed out some nice medium doses for us.

We simply licked out fingers and scooped it up and rubbed it into our gums, washed down with beer. I really really really cannot describe how disgusting I find the taste of 2C-X, and even with barely any of it washing over my tongue, I still had a nasty lingering phenethylamine taste in my mouth for about 10 minutes afterwards that was nearly impossible to get rid of (never had this before, weird?)

So we sat outside on the deck and took in the night. Even though it had been an outstandingly pleasant spring day, it began to cool off a little bit. After about half an hour or so the first signs started coming on, the slight jaw tension, the strange "teeth taste", and gentle body rushes. The effects of the drug made me and my compadres feel the cold somewhat more than the other people there, and it was funny seeing us all sitting outside, us 2C-E-addled people with huge hooded jackets, beanies, hoods on, hands in our pockets shivering and whatnot and everyone else just standing around with t-shirts. At this point there were about six of us, I didn't really know any of them, only one of my 2C-E companions and another guy there who we work with on the ship (it was his house)

At about 11pm, I decided to dose a little more, and so did one of my companions, so we eyeballed out a little more and licked it up, washing it down with beer. At this point the effects of the first dose were very pleasant.  Every time I went to the toilet to piss, the walls, carpet, toilet and everything else had that awesome 2C-E glow and shimmering. The body rushes were increasing and I was feeling pretty damn good. Another half hour or so later the house-owner wanted to go and watch a band play down at the pub, so he cleared us all out of his house. All 6 of us piled into a car (one 2C-E casualty in the boot), I grabbed the rest of my slab of beer and stash box (heard someone wanted to grab some 2C-T-2 off me) and we were off.

We headed back to the guys place who had taken 2C-E with me and my friend.

On the drive back the  second dose really started kicking in. The streetlights and other cars were blurring past in a wash of tracers and colours, and at no stage did I feel any discomfort, nausea or uneasiness in any way. We go to the house and went inside. The place was a fucking bachelors pad, and not in any good way. Beer bottles everywhere, mess, misplaced furniture. The only redeeming feature was a heap of guitars (muso's house) and a wicked TV/sound system.

We sat around and kept drinking beer, occasionally a couple of us would pick up a guitar or two and have a strum, in the end the 2C-E was really grabbing a hold of us three pretty good. None of us were having a bad time, it was pretty awesome. Intense body rushes were causing me to just sit slumped on the floor, beer in one hand with a guitar on my lap just sort of absorbing the atmosphere. Since I didn't know most of these people, I just sort of sat there in relative quiet. It was good, eventually it was decided some music needed to be put on, so my friend put a 5-disc box set of Coheen and Cambria on to watch. I don't really like the band that much, but there wasn't a great deal else to watch in terms of music that wasn't aggressive punk rock, so it had to do.

Once the TV came on the room lit up like fuck. The TV was pretty intense and the subject came up of going to buy some sunglasses as the colours emitting from the DVD were pretty intense.

I can't really say there was any great appreciation of the music or anything going on, I really don't dig Coheed or that style of music for that matter. But the colours and the light show were pretty cool.

Eventually the other 2 people there left and left us trippers to our own devices, which was welcome. My friend was handling himself pretty well, the other guy was tripping pretty hard, and was pretty charged up. Pacing a lot and getting pretty manic and laughy and loud, we didn't bring him down, just kind of left him be. It was cool though, there was no uneasiness still and I was still enjoying myself very much so.

We started just having those awesome, crazy intense conversations about random shit, laughing and carrying on like idiots. At this stage the trip was probably at it's finest, we were having a great time. One guy brought out some apples and vitamin pills which we ate, I don't know if they had any benefit in reducing me feel like shit, the apple wasn't particularly awesome to eat but it was ok. The other guy vomited his up, but said it was a magical experience.

At some stage here we each dosed another small amount of 2C-E, I don't remember exactly when but it was some time whilst us three were alone in the house. Maybe 1 or 2am?
After a couple of hours of constant chain smoking and drinking, the topic of weed came up and it was nearly impossible to rid the thought from our heads. The manic guy didn't smoke weed so that left 2 of us keen as fuck. We made a couple of phone calls but it wasn't looking good. At about 3am we finally got a hold of some guys who'd just come back from the live band, they said they had a mix going and we were welcome to go around and help them smoke it. I called a cab and me and my friend made our way there, leaving the manic guy to his own devices at his place.

We got to the other house, which was fucking cool. Very nicely furnished, clean respectable home. We sat on the huge modular lounge suite and made ourselves comfortable. The guy who's house it was had passed out pretty much and we eventually roused him. He chucked on some fucking weird movie called Trick R Treat, and that, coupled with the bongs we smoked and the 2C-E was a fucking trip in itself. At this stage I was tripping absolute fucking balls, with no real comprehension of what was going on, but I was still relatively functional was capable of sitting down, pouring myself a glass of water, packing my bongs and all the rest of it. The third dose was kicking in pretty hard and I felt as if I was being sucked into the couch, unable or unwilling to move. I had no problem with this sensation though, and was pretty fucking cozy if I do say.

I had no idea what was really going on in the movie, but it was fucking entertaining to watch. (Weird story lines, tangents etc)

After what felt like an eternity, the band that had played that night just randomly showed up at this house. The bass player was actually the brother of the dude who's house we were at. They all just rocked up, all rock star like (a couple not wearing shirts etc) and asked to crash. Don't know where they came from, but they were an odd addition to the circle.

We smoked a bit more weed and eventually the house-guy said he was going to bed. We cleared out, my friend and I, and stood outside for a while trying to figure out what we were going to do. It was about 5am and the birds were waking up, and daybreak was not too far off.

It suddenly occurred to me, the situation I was in. Somehow, for some reason, I had taken my stash box with me (I have no idea why, perhaps the thought occurred to me that I could trade some dr00gz for some weed, I don't know, I honestly do not remember), so I was standing on the road with a quantity of fucking stupid chemicals at 5am on a Saturday morning, wearing a leather jacket over a hoodie, in probably one of the least respectable areas in town.

I suddenly felt an urge of panic and decided that we should definately call a cab as I did not want to be walking the streets carrying drugs. The cab came and we jumped in, and it occurred to me that we were well beyond fucked. The weed coupled with the 2C-E had taken a toll on us, and the taxi driver was clearly very uneasy having a couple of cracked out maniacs in his taxi trying to make obscene conversation. I think we went to mcdonalds in the taxi, but I don't remember. We ended up going back to my friends place to drop off my stash box and then sat down to have a cigarette. He was in the process of moving out so there was no entertainment, only an old tv on the floor. We plugged it in and just watched RAGE (late night/morning music program) and chainsmoked for a while. Sitting outside, the light through the blinds was hitting his corrugated fence, which was an absolute fucking trip to watch. Eventually the manic guy called up and asked what we were up to, desperate for something to do we started walking back to his house. When we got there he greeted us and said he was glad we left him alone as he had a mad time sitting outside on his banana lounge watching the stars, which worked well for us. We sat down and started drinking the last beers and bacardi. We made a couple of manic lost trips to the service station to buy drinks/smokes and whatever. We were in no state to be facing the public and got a lot of weird looks from the watchful peasants.

I was still tripping pretty hard, but definately on the tail end. The visuals were wearing off a little and leaving me with that burnt out, cracky feeling that phens give.

We ended up flaking on the lounges and putting on a couple of movies. Eventually the other guys passed out and I was left watching this fucking stupid Korean movie about people trying to take some girls virginity, lots of corny sex scenes and poorly directed action (none of the actors had any martial arts training whatsoever, that was clear to me) and I had no real idea what was going on as there were no subtitles, but it was an amusing watch nonetheless. I just pretty much sat up by myself drinking rum, which was nice, but I was starting to feel a longing for female companionship, and the urge to go down and cuddle up to a chick and pass the fuck out.

After a while the other two woke up, it was about 10am at this stage and we were clearly lost. Manic guy was obviously feeling a bit distressed as to the state of his house (it had built up like those over a period of months) and made an exclamation that he seriously needed to start the arduous task of cleaning his shit up.

My friend and I walked back to his house, sat down and resumed chainsmoking. Another friend rang and started talking about arrangements we had made to send my brothers car across to the mainland, I was in no stage to organise this but my help in the matter was crucial, so I decided to drive home and finalise the shit to get rid of the car.

I was in no state to drive, not drunk at all and very very faint lingering effects from the 2C-E, I was more fatigued than anything.

I got home, tied up the loose ends and was suddenly grateful that I was back to own bed. I sat down at my computer in my room, poured myself a glass of red wine, watched a movie and went to bed.

I slept through until 8:30 this evening, woke up and ate a bit of food, sat down and wrote this.

In the course of the night I went through about 2 1/2 packets of cigarettes, some I gave away but not too many, that is probably the only downfall of this experience; the insatiable desire to smoke forever, however I have been smoking pretty heavily the past few weeks with some work stress and boredom, I am hoping to cut back a lot in the coming months, maybe even quit entirely.

Perhaps the other downside of this night was the lack of planning or a solid comfortable place to trip, but then again I enjoyed the spontaneity of the night and the random events that happened.

I actually chewed the inside of my lip out, so I now have a faggot ulcer on the inside of my mouth.

Well, to sum up, it was a very fucking good 2C-E experience. I didn't particularly do a great deal of chatting, I was quite happy enjoying the body surges and fluid visuals. I feel I am getting very comfortable with 2C-E now, and am coming to be familiar with the stages of it's effects, which helps me remove any anxiety or uneasiness I may feel.

I used to get scared of "slipping too deep" and losing my handle, but I now know the the feeling that this may happen is part of the effects. At one point while we were watching the Coheed DVD, and the second dose started really ramping up, it did get very deep, very LSD-like, fractalised globs of reality were forming on the walls and things started to get quite deep in that sense, but this only lasted as long as I stared into it, if I distracted myself, it would go, but I never intentionally fought off this sensation, and was actually enjoying it somewhat.

I probably would have eaten 2C-T-2 or 2C-T-7 last night, but I have no good working scales and 2C-T-7 would be quite hard to eyeball as the powder is a different consistency than that of 2C-E or 2C-T-2, which would be extremely dangerous considering the hazardous nature of this chemical.

Anyway, a fucking top night. Want to do another phen soon but I feel the time is getting closer now that I should start dabbling in some of the other chems I have in my possession, and perhaps move away from 2C-X for a little while. I am becoming too accustomed to the trips and feel I need to experience something a little different.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by indica (10/24/09 10:14 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: Another notch on the ol' 2C-E belt [Re: indica]
    #11310554 - 10/24/09 07:54 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Good read:thumbup:

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. Eventful too!

You've gotten me excited because I was going to take 2c i for Halloween but I think you just tipped the balance in favour of 2c e.

I will be with a few fellas who are yearning for mushrooms but this should be much better.

--------------------

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

Loc: Under The Rainbow
    #11310561 - 10/24/09 07:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

People who haven't tried it would definitely get a feel for what its like reading this...:thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Another notch on the ol' 2C-E belt [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #11310580 - 10/24/09 08:07 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It's good, the first few times I had 2C-E I was feeling uncomfortable and awkward with the sensation I was getting that I was about to "slip out of reality" or that "something was about to happen", but this feeling is just a stage in the actual trip and will soon either go away or you will get used to it.

Even though at higher doses 2C-E can get introspective and pretty deep, as long as you are comfortable it is sort of eased onto you, and any uneasiness you will feel should only be from the surges of energy rushing through your body.

I dunno, it's a strange chemical but pretty social and I would almost go as far as to call it a party drug, but I prefer it in a cozy home environment with a few friends and beers. Weed is pretty much essential towards the end or even during and makes things a little different, I didn't really get a whole lot from the weed just kind of numbed the urge to get up and move around a little, but deinately fuzzed things up a lot.

Anyway, I would recommend 2C-E over 2C-I without any hesitation. 2C-E is probably better for outdoor occasions over acid or shrooms in public situations as there is still a pretty firm grip on reality. I dunno, different strokes and all the rest of it, choice is yours.

2C-E is a must-see!

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#11310586 - 10/24/09 08:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I should also note that it was "manic" guys first experience with any psychedelic chemical, he's only ever had pills and speed and whatnot, and he said he absolutely fucking loved it.

It was my friends first time using 2C-E, he has had mushrooms and acid before.

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

#11310588 - 10/24/09 08:10 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I recommend trying 2c-i first...That's just my opinion.

--------------------

User Gallery

#11310600 - 10/24/09 08:17 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Haha,you'll laugh at this.

On Halloween I'll be with 2 guys who've done mushrooms. One has done them a few times and loves them. The other did them once and got kind of paranoid thinking people were looking at him.

They don't want to try acid as of now but both want to do dmt next week. In my eyes this is crazy. I've done acid a few times and I still don't feel ready for dmt.

They are jumping the gun a bit I feel...

Anyway,we will all be doing 2c e more than likely also. Since they are inexperienced how you think I should go about it?

I only took 2c i for the first time last weekend and had a ball. Did 10mg and then 10mg again 2/3 hours later.

I think I should make up 7mg of 2e doses for everyone just so we'll know what's up and re dose accordingly. You think this is the right way about it?

--------------------

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

#11310603 - 10/24/09 08:19 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well, after they rip some good dmt they'll feel like they're ready for anything.

Acid is better in terms of not causing bad trips than mushrooms in my opinion but most people think its the other way around.

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#11310608 - 10/24/09 08:21 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

That's probably a good way of going about it. Perhaps start at 10mg and then dose another 5-7mg later on, 10mg might not be much (but some people react differently etc) but it may be enough to feel the first sort of "signs"

give it an hour or so, I dunno; 2C-I or 2C-E are probably good starting points for 2C-X and whichever chemical you decide to have I'm sure you will have a ball.

User Gallery

Re: Another notch on the ol' 2C-E belt [Re: MHbound]
    #11310624 - 10/24/09 08:27 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well dmt will be the night before but chances are we will end up doing something big on both nights(aside from dmt).

I agree,I'd take acid before mushrooms any day because it's always a summer day breeze whereas mushrooms can get a little chilly at times if you know what I mean.

They both would have bought into the acid propaganda i.e. all the horror stories,never coming down,flashbacks yadda yadda...

He also likes the fact that mushrooms are natural and all that too.

2c e should blow their minds altogether. Mine too.

--------------------

User Gallery

#11310635 - 10/24/09 08:32 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well I felt 2c i didn't feel like a pure trip if you get me.

What I was like on 2c i sounds exactly like your manic friend.

I was laughing hard,making jokes and everybody caught the laughing bug. Good fun. Very very social.

They want to trip balls I'm pretty sure. I think 2c e is the one for the job. :thumbup:

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#11310640 - 10/24/09 08:34 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

2C-E is a different "tripping balls" than shrooms or acid, somewhat similar to 2C-I but I found it a little "darker", a tiny bit "deeper" and the visuals perhaps a little less "smart" but more "large", I dunno, very hard to explain. I thought 2C-I was more like ecstasy than 2C-E, but 2C-E is a very interesting trip nonetheless.

User Gallery

#11310649 - 10/24/09 08:38 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with you about that. It was more like something like md with visuals than a trip. Very enjoyable.

You think I should ease them in with i? I suppose they will be fine with 7-10mg as a starter...

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#11310655 - 10/24/09 08:40 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

nah fuck it, start with 2C-E.

Don't waste time with crappy ol' 2C-I :smile2:

User Gallery

#11310663 - 10/24/09 08:44 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

:highfive:

Don't knock the i though! Great fun!

Honestly I want to get real fucking crazy.

I've a small amount of mushrooms stashed away. Md also. How about all 3?

Quite possible I won't need them but still... Is there any dangers of mixing 2 x's with either of these that you know of?

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#11310670 - 10/24/09 08:47 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

not that I know of, but that isn't to say there isn't a danger. There could be quite a real danger of mixing 2C-E with anything. I have always wanted to mix 2C-E with MDMA, I think it would be a fucking ace combo, somewhat akin to MDMA with MDA combo (not that I have done these together that I know of) but with a trippy twist.

Do some research, though, before mixing with anything.

User Gallery

#11310681 - 10/24/09 08:55 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Well I'm pretty sure that mephedrone potentiates  the 2 x's.

My bud had a line of it before hand and was fairly out of it after the 10mg of i.

Also of others doing it with 2e and it being overwhelming.

I will look into md and it to see of any info alright.

Might just save one or the other for the next night.

Definitely interested in combos. I'd love to own a pill press. It would be cool if it turned out 2e/i/md and let's say k turned out to be a crazy combo.

Imagine something like that pressed into a pill :crazy2:

--------------------

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

#11310687 - 10/24/09 08:56 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

get those gelatin 00 capsules, you can most things in those.

User Gallery

#11310697 - 10/24/09 09:01 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Cig papers are perfect for it!

Pills would have the novelty value though. Would look like a professional effort too.

Once it does the trick who cares though!

--------------------

OfflineMHbound
Ballin Out At All Cost
Male

#11310759 - 10/24/09 09:26 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I know exactly what you mean I've had mushrooms trips turn sour real quick...But never with acid, granted I've only done it a handful of times though.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder