Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineluckytriple6
spun, confused, and needing hugs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: lost in head... come find... Flag
a relationship from a trip
    #11309770 - 10/24/09 03:52 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

There is this girl I've known for many years, I really like her, and I have since we met. We enjoyed a few nights and a few hours on the phone before our trip. I had prepared her for the trip as much as anyone can. She had tripped on mushrooms once before many years ago and had a shitty start to it, she said she was pretty freaked out for a while(I'm guessing the whole peak).

I kept the dose small, two grams of cubes each. We decided on enjoying are time together in the village where the creek runs through. She picked me up and we stopped at the market to grab a drink and some fresh fruit to snack on. From there it was just down the street to a large public lot to park in, we ate out fungus and I remembered I forgot to get balloons for later(I had some n2o), I had one but wanted to get fresh ones.

We walked around town for a half hour to an hour stopping in a few places to see if we could get balloons with no luck. I was starting to notice the mushrooms creeping in on me and asked her how she was doing. She said she was really starting to feel the mushrooms so I said we should go somewhere we could sit and have some privacy. We  went down to the sledding hill, she got a big smile seeing the new playground on her old stomping grounds.

Sitting on top of the hill brought back old memories for her and also myself. We sat on top of the hill looking down at the creek enjoying the big open area surrounded by trees of all colors. We sat and talked till she was starting to realized how high she was going to get. We then moved down to a big block in the creek to sit on out of site from everyone.

We were closed in by all the colors, watching the leaves float downstream. I got my glass piece out and loaded it with some of the best nugget I've had in a long time. We smoked and talked, we were down there for a few hours and we got sprinkled on a bit but nothing too bad, it wasn't even cold.

I asked her how felt about going for a walk to another spot. At this point she said she did want to go for a walk that she felt almost faint and was hoping it would help, which it did. I helped her back up to the trail and we walked back out past the playground getting misted by the rain. We walked across town to a bird sanctuary where you can also get down to the creek.

Stopping a few times to enjoy the creek and stand on the edge of the short but still tall enough to get hurt from cliffs we reached our destination and found a bit of cover with a good view of the creek. I laid down my coat so we had somewhere dry to sit. I set down my backpack and used it to shield my laptop from the rain so we could have a little music. We started talking and the conversation slowed as we were more and more immersed in the mushroom.

A while later we started talking again and I pointed out how wet we were getting and how long it had been so we decided to walk back to the car. I asked her if she wanted to walk the pathway we came from back or if she wanted to take the quick way up the hill threw the cemetery. She was excited to see the cemetery, it's pretty old so we walked around. I made a stop as my great grandmother is buried there. I miss her much and always make it a point to stop and remember her.

We made our way to the noisy street and walked back to the car. We made our way through the circles and crosswalks(If you're a driver please watch the crosswalks, no one ever stops) we got separated for a minute when she turned and I went down an alley instead, which was funny once we found each other. We walked around to the back door of a bar and restaurant where I used to work a while back. We used the restrooms, dried up for a while and looked at all he weird stuff in the bar for sometime. I grabbed a drink, she just had a soda, we talked for another long while till the bar started to fill up. We were both feeling quite comfortable with each other, still very high and saw the rain had stopped. I asked her if she was up for some n2o provided the one balloon I had held which it did. She said she had gas while rolling but not while tripping.

I loaded two cartridges in a balloon and handed it to her, she took a few deep breaths became still, quiet, and had a blank look on her face. I was a bit worried till she started giggling and laughing, it put the biggest smile on my face seeing hers. She said the n2o was absolutely wonderful and started thanking me and apologizing at the same time for blacking out. I laughed and said that was supposed to happen that she didn't have to apologize for anything. She didn't even get all the balloon down before going in trance, she came back asking me how long she was out as it felt like forever.

We chatted for a few minutes before I did a balloon and went the same way she did, off in head for a moment. She was about to have a cigarette and I said hold on one more balloon if she was up for it and she was. She was much more relaxed this time and watching it happen to me probably also helped, it was very obvious to me she enjoyed the second one even more than the first. When I asked her if she wanted a second one she was excited and asked for her cds so she could put on some music, she chose some enya.

I was enjoying it myself and asked her to pick a song for me for my second balloon. We sat and talked in the car for a bit and she had a smoke. We decide to take another walk through the town and went to the Tim Horten's down the street. We used the bathroom and I grabbed a doughnut, and milk for me and a hot chocolate for her. The Tim Horten's was pretty full so we just stayed for a bit while I ate and her hot chocolate cooled.

We were going to go see a movie at the little theater in the village we had parked by but they weren't doing the later showing, it was odd because we showed up just in time but the doors were closed. We went back to the car and were talking for a while till I noticed a drug deal going on in the parking lot. She said she'd be fine to drive so I said we'll make it a short one to make sure and at least get out of the lot we were in. We moved to another parking lot where we sat and talked once again.

She had a friend who just came back in to town she was supposed to go see a movie with later on at a different theater. She didn't sound too keen on going to the movie with him so I asked if it was alright if I came along. She said of course but she only had two tickets so I'd have to buy mine which was no problem and I did.

We were heading out to her friend and I couldn't hold it in anymore, I wanted to wait till we were much more sober but it was now or another day as we were almost to her friend. I managed to spit out the fact that I really like her and want to be more than friends. She said she felt the same way which I really wasn't expecting, I was expecting a slow down we're just friends. We only got to talk in private for a bit longer but we got a bit closer in that short time.

We picked up her friend who was plenty stoned and drunk so I understood why she didn't really want to hang out with him. We arrived at the theater(she works there actually) and smoked another pipe of the pot I had. I figured I'd give her friend a treat and show him what good pot is, he thought he had good shit till he saw mine lol. We were the only people in the theater when we walked in, I took an isle seat she sat in the middle on the same row, and talked her friend into sitting anywhere he wanted.

The lights dimmed and I slid over next to her, she was cute covered in her coat using it as a blanket. We sat and watched couples ironically, it was a sappy love movie it seemed way too fitting for the night. I knew she was into it and thinking about it as much as I it but didn't want her friend to know, she hadn't said anything yet to her friend about us and I don't blame her. She dropped me home I gathered my belongings and got a big hug and asked her if she'd call me when she got home, I still wanted to talk if she was up for it. I happily talked for another few hours sharing the small and large details of are life. I was a bit worried I'd scare her off but everything is well so far.

We talked for a few hours today, I asked her if she'd write a trip report about the experience we shared and she said yes. She says it'll probably be short, like I thought this was going to be, so much for short, I could babble on for hours here but I'll leave you all with this, something I rarely ever do, write down my experience and share my feelings. I've read so many trip reports here in preparation I feel it's time to give back, thank you shroomery, you've given me much guidance and helped me through many things. This community is wonderful and you are all great goodnight

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space
I've just vanished without a trace
I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow
I'll be back in an hour or so

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
Re: a relationship from a trip [Re: luckytriple6]
    #11309774 - 10/24/09 03:55 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

sry i didnt read your post cus it was so long but i just wanna say the girl i have a baby w/ i met while tripping on shrooms...on an airplane none the less lol

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Offlineasanaman
MYXOMOP

Loc: Europe
Re: a relationship from a trip [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11309804 - 10/24/09 04:02 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Havent read it completely too (i get bored when people talk about relationships) :smile:

I must say, you are lucky to have some amazing nature/scenery out there! Creeks, cliffs... awesome!

Offlinemudnpool
young old timer

Re: a relationship from a trip [Re: asanaman]
    #11309911 - 10/24/09 04:34 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

To much for  me to read (gets seizures from the stress on eyes) but I have to say I became one with my love while on ayahuasca

--------------------
The wolf is with in me

Invisiblemellontatauda
Stranger
 User Gallery

#11310376 - 10/24/09 08:42 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

i have no idea what compelled me to read every word of this, but i enjoyed it.  twas a good read and it sounds like you two had a great trip and have a pretty healthy relationship, communication-wise.

good luck on your endeavors and congrats on your new squeeze

--------------------
:jah:

Offlineweshroom
 User Gallery

Re: a relationship from a trip [Re: mellontatauda]
    #11310391 - 10/24/09 08:47 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I too for some reason read this whole post at like 6am.....im glad you found someone and what  a great day to lead into you telling her your into her. Makes me wonder how common it is that relationships form out of tripping

Offlineluckytriple6
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: a relationship from a trip [Re: weshroom]
    #11312010 - 10/24/09 03:07 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

weshroom said:
I too for some reason read this whole post at like 6am.....im glad you found someone and what  a great day to lead into you telling her your into her. Makes me wonder how common it is that relationships form out of tripping

The wondering about how common it is for a relationship to start like this one did drove me to write all that out, I never expected it to be so long or that I'd even remember so much. I started to write and remember, the more I wrote the more I remembered. I hope she gets to writing over the weekend, I was with her the whole time but still I can't wait to read her thoughts. 

I haven't had such a great trip in some time, she was definitely the best person I could have picked to trip with.... I feel like a stalker now, our relationship was started on a drug induced experience. We all know how thoughts can be altered in such a mind state, I hope it works out.

I'd hate more than anything to lose a friend, especially such a close one. We'll see what happens, going out monday with her to a concert... boy is she in for a surprise, she doesn't know who GWAR is or what the shows are like, lol. I haven't said much about them other than she shouldn't wear anything important(she said she going to dress up all goth for the show!). She said she likes some metal, and its lots of fun to go to a show not knowing what to expect(imo). I just did it to my self with sound tribe sector 9, of course I didn't come out of that show dyed green and red!

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space

[quote]Abuse said:
the dea can go fuck themselves! with the internet, the impossible is possible![/quote]

Offlineredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
    #11312553 - 10/24/09 04:36 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

great read!! Good luck to you and your ladyfriend!! I hope the best for your relationship!! I have never seen them but gwar is a hell of a second date it will be somthing to tell the granchildren about.

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
In a free society, the presumption must be that people can smoke, snort, eat or inject whatever they wish, so long as they do not harm others. The burden of proof should rest on those who would ban marijuana, not those who want it legal. That burden has never been met.

OfflineSpiderwort
Stranger

Re: a relationship from a trip [Re: redeyesmj]
    #11312664 - 10/24/09 04:57 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hey!

I'm glad other people have been brought together by tripping too! I'm with my fiance now because of mushrooms. I was totally tripping balls, I ate more mushrooms than I ever have before on Halloween. I was having a great time for the majority of the trip, but then started freaking out. She was there to help guide me back to my sanity and protect me and we fell in love. :thumbup: for mushrooms!

Offlineluckytriple6
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: a relationship from a trip [Re: Spiderwort]
    #11419613 - 11/09/09 05:02 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

ok well she wrote the report to me I guess, here's her account of the events. I think she did well for not having tripped many times and never having wrote anything like this.

Okay so lets start off in the parking lot..... ugh disgusting taste, but I pretended I couldn't taste em. The worst part was getting
all the little pieces out of my teeth. And then.... we were off. Wandering around trying to find balloons I was a bit anxious/excited for what was to come, but a little upset with the weather knowing rain was inevitable.

So once we realized we had turned down the wrong road and turned back, it started to kick in ever so slightly. by this time my stomach was churning but I had expected that and I think the chewing them well helped a little too, so it wasn't so bad as the first time. the road would slooooowly bend back and forth, along with the trees, making it seem like the tiny little gusts of wind were having an effect on everything but me. there was a jeep parked on the side of the road that looked like it was rolling backwards verrrrry slowly.

Once we got to the park and sat down it looked like everything was breathing. I kept seeing lines going across the hill, which made it seem like there were waves. I couldn't help giggling to myself every once in a while, in simple amusement. when we stood up after sitting for a little bit, i was a little worried cuz walking didn't feel right at first, but my body quickly readjusted to the movements.

Sitting on the rock in the creek was fantastic. although I was really watching leaves being pulled by the stream it felt like I was watching fish, in the way that the leaf could will itself a different direction if I wanted to, but only a few did, and I couldn't help but search for the next one to 'come alive'. after sitting here for a little bit I really wanted a cigarette but knew my stomach could not handle it, so the green was a nice substitute but I don't really think I enjoyed being high as much while I was trippin. The weed mix seemed to slow my thought process down muuuch more, and for once I wasn't minding the wandering thoughts.

When we went back up the hill that's when shit started to get crazy. I had an extremely odd sensation that everything we were talking about we already had, I knew what you were gonna say, and although you seemed mostly at peace something had started 'bothering' you. but I'm not one to question so I didn't. When I'd look up (walking) it felt like I had already gotten past that point of the park, like we should have been much farther than we were. Every time I would go to talk or respond it seemed like it was taking a lot out of me, or like I wasn't making any sense. I wasn't uptight, I was still relaxed, but I kept getting confused, and had to keep reminding myself to just let it happen.

The point from walking from the park to the next rest spot was kind of a blur, I was tripping pretty hard and trying to make sense of everything. I was so intrigued in the people and the cars we passed, but wanted to stay faaar away from them. I wanted to keep the trip separate from other people and 'real life' for as long as possible.

We got to the bus stop by the church and chilled for a little bit there which was good to get out of the rain. it was raining pretty hard but at the same time I didn't care, it was what it was and there was nothing I could do about it. We got moving again and headed back into the woods. I was trailing behind eyes down watching every step, staring at all the patterns the leaves on the ground were making, thoroughly fascinated. My thoughts were slow, and there weren't a whole lot of em. It was nice to not feel stuck inside my head, all I could really think about was what I was seeing.

By the time we got to the wall I had begun to wind down. Thoughts started to pour back into my head after sitting there for a bit, but I was able to control them and keep them from fully seeping out, like they were stuck behind a wall and i had to give each one permission. we held conversations well, but it seemed like something was still bothering you, and that bother would pop up every now and again, or at least that's when I would notice it.

I watched the trees for quite a while, going back and forth from what I was seeing and reflecting on the peak. I think it was this point that I decided I wouldn't do mushrooms again at least not for a while. I really didn't enjoy the peak, I felt confused, I didn't like "that feeling", especially the repetitious part when it seemed like we'd already done what we were doing.

Watching the water and the trees was relaxing, like everything had its place, and everything was connected through a huuuugee intertwined web. The connection in my mind is like the internet, you can't see it but if you could.....

When we decided to head inside and relieve ourselves for a little bit that was when i realized i was getting cold, and still the nausea was gnawing away at me.

We got to coyote cafe and i was nervous to be around people again. I felt like I took foooooreeeevvvveeeerrrr in the bathroom, and giggled at myself as I was heading out cuz it'd had only been a couple minutes. I watched the office without the sound on for a little bit, and was happy I had seen the episode so i knew what was going on. i let the tv suck me in and stifled a few laughs. I watched the people, but at this point not so much in interest but in annoyance. The table of girls sitting next to us were overly obnoxious, which is one thing that pisses me off when I go out allll the time. People who don't give a flying fuck about disturbing others, and have no volume control in that respect.

I saw Danielle and was immediately worried, now that I think about it I don't know why, when we use to go camping/trail riding with our moms she would wander off with me so I could smoke weed with little suspicion of being gone alone. It was a huge relief when I caught her glance at me and her face turned red. I knew exactly what she felt. Working somewhere your not so proud of, bound to run into people you know/knew, and being forced into awkward conversation hoping not to be asked why work here?

The sprite you got me was delicious, but weird.... I use to be an avid sprite drinker but ever since that day I've noticed how much damn sugar its loaded with and am no longer a huge fan. My stomach did not welcome the carbonation, but it was so sweet I wanted to keep drinking it.

Once we decided to head out I felt pretty much completely sober.

The parking lot was amusing. After the balloon I was mind fudged. haha. yeah. I don't know how to explain my trip on that but basically it feels like one thought is stretched into an infinite, like I had been tripped out for days, thinking one simple continuous thought. It was a reminder of why I used to go through a box of those with 2 others within 10 minutes tops. I love the mini trip that seems to last forever until you come too. Its like teasing my brain with a freak out, but as soon as I'm 'back' that possibility is gone.

And then we went to tim hos. mmmmm hot chocolate. Which was friggen amazing. The place was infested with old people. Which I have a minor phobia of old men. Don't ask, but I focused on what I was about to drink.

By the time we left there my trip was just about over with aside from a few bumps.

--------------------
Let me out of this place
I'm outta place
I'm in outer space

[quote]Abuse said:

InvisibleTomandjerry58
Stranger

#11420156 - 11/09/09 06:24 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

I liked ....didn't read hers yet....but very good.:thumbup:... i always feel so intimate with people after a shroom trip.

InvisibleKnobby Tops
Psychonaut

Re: a relationship from a trip [Re: Tomandjerry58]
    #11420213 - 11/09/09 06:34 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, great report...  2 points:

1) I don't know where you live... but it sounds BEAUTIFUL!

2) You have inspired me to start a new batch of shrooms... first in a year, and I will probably grow some psilocybe mexicana... I hope to get this girl I am talking to, to take a little trip with me.

Thanks

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon Ayahuasca, Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience