Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebroonzy
Stranger
 User Gallery
DMT Breakthough?
    #11307224 - 10/23/09 06:12 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Hello fellow shroomheads!
my first post here,
I recently tried DMT for the first time.

I smoked it until i was unable to continue,
i barely managed to put the machine on the floor and fell back onto the sofa, there was something stuck to my hand but i couldn't get it off,
(i found the lid of the machine on the floor next to me later on,so i think that got stuck to my hand somehow, it was quite distracting for the first few seconds!)

anyway, intense experience,very chaotic,
i was almost paralyzed, watching an incredibly fast moving assembly of patterns,. If i thought of a word like love or warm  i would feel it intensely, then i'd think oh but there's an opposite to that and a dark scary feeling would come over me, i couldn't really control these thoughts though, just nudge the experience in either direction somehow.

there also seemed to be some sort of creature in the middle of all this, it was almost displayed on a screen right in front of me, completely 2D, black and white,  i definitely left my body for a while,  along with a strange sense of dejavu.  like i'd been there in my dreams (or possibly nightmares!)

I was just wondering if anyone else has had this kind of experience?
of knew where i had got to?     

did i take enough / too much?

i definitely feel different after taking it, i feel the soul and the body as two different things, although tightly inter-wound in this life,  i suddenly see how re incarnation could be possible :smile:

I found a picture online and i changed the colours to look more like what i experienced.  i was expecting a more colorful experience but like i mentioned before it was almost black and white.

ps. i am a fraud and everything i just wrote was just an attempt to get attention -

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineWapakz
1000 Needles
 User Gallery

Re: DMT Breakthough? [Re: broonzy]
    #11308047 - 10/23/09 08:46 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

This is an entirely common experience (not this EXACT scenario). You might want to look into some trip reports or (even more awesome) is a book by Dr. Rick Strassman called DMT: The Spirit Molecule. It's a great read and highlights his experiences as a doctor doing clinical trials on patients using DMT. Being transported to strange places and meeting strange creatures/dimensional beings/aliens is not uncommon.

Nothing you've experienced is uncommon, it sounds like you really did 'break through'.

--------------------

OfflineLeap
Lurker
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT Breakthough? [Re: Wapakz]
    #11308137 - 10/23/09 09:04 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Welcome to the Shroomery!

And some of the craziest things you will ever see, you will see with DMT. Enjoy, but most of all, pay attention!

--------------------
:thumbup: Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? :mushroom2:

October PES HW Grow

My thread on Sleep Paralysis - Please contribute!

The smell of sunshine, I remember sometimes.

OfflineF1234K
Wizard Of Tryptamines
Male

Re: DMT Breakthough? [Re: Leap]
    #11308390 - 10/23/09 09:50 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

here is my first breakthrough experience report, hope it helps you understand it more, glad you broke through.

Quote:

Well last night I smoked 100mg of DMT, held it in for about 20 seconds, tried to take another hit and everything in my room disappeared and I was in another place of very very edgeless super brightly color objects covered in a flowing changing geometrical landscape, I was scared because my room became another place.

At first i tried to rub my eyes to bring back any sense of where I was before but I could not get back or ground myself, it was scary, so I just went with it.

Any sound skipped and reversed and fast forwarded and had a massive echo delay. Even my voice when i spoke or the music that was on sounded like it was being skipped around and reversed even though I knew in my head it was playing normally.

Everywhere I looked was vibrant colors, usually changing were an edge once was in my room. When I first tried to get out of it due to being scared that I had lost myself forever I tried to find my door to move out of my room and into another place that I would find familiar but even when I got to the area that was once my door and looked out, everything up the stairs was different too. The door seemed to be almost 2 dimensional and definatly did not appear to be any kind of door anymore and it was if the stairs were a not a stair way but a ramp into a space ship lined with multicolored changing lights and the light from what was once the kitchen was a bright yellow glow as if there was nothing up there but a yellow room with no texture other the geometrical patterns.

I went back to sit on my couch but I could not find were it was because all objects were gone so I had to feel around in the area I thought it might be until I felt a soft surface which did not feel like my couch and appeared to be just a block of color and swirling geometry but I knew it had to be  and sat down.

This is when beings started appearing out of the floor which was now just a swirling color block of lime green. They appeared as balls of energy and did not speak to me but there movement could be heard with the same skipping echoing reversing forwarding overlay as before. I kept saying, "whoa, whats happening" over and over and it sounded not like my voice that I hear but my voice if I were to record it and listen back. It was if I was stuck for a second in a loop because every time I said those words I would do the exact same thing with my body movement.

I sat on my couch for about 5 minutes just watching the beings of energy float around my used to be basement which had now transformed. Each wall a different color, each object a solid different color.

I remember when I first hit it I tried to take a second hit and my bong seemed to vanish from my hand but I could still feel it there. I would try to look at my legs or hands during the trip but they seemed to be gone, one with the world of solid colors. they seemed to blend into the couch, or whatever the couch was at the time (I tell you it was no couch.)

The best way I can describe it is everything lost its shape and normal look and became a different place and for 5-7 minutes no matter how hard I tried I could not get back or ground myself to reality. After this time my room very very slowly started looking like my room again but would still take me back if I sat in a non moving focused state for a couple seconds.

Overall it was initially scary because I had no control over the situation, the DMT completely changed were I was, I was transported to some sort of other dimensional geometric holding bay in a starship of time and space and the fact I could not leave was frightening but I found my couch again and relaxed and enjoyed every moment of it.

DMT is truly one of the most interesting substances ever to be in existence in the universe.

--------------------
Im Not Living, Im Just Killing Time

Offlinebroonzy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: DMT Breakthough? [Re: F1234K]
    #11309960 - 10/24/09 04:52 AM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Ah thanks guys.
It was great to read your responses,
having no prior DMT experiences to compare to,
I didn't know if it was a "breakthrough"  and it's a hard thing to put into words,
however it was certainly very powerful.

maybe it was just that i had my eyes shut that it was so black and white?
after reading F1234K trip report (thanks for that, Wow!) 

i can definitely relate to that feedback sensation,. and the sound of your own thoughts sounding pre recorded!
  i can't imagine trying to navigate round my house in that state! 
well done for finding the sofa!

that was obviously an "open eye" experience? 
i guess that explains the colorful chaos, that my trip lacked?

ps. i am a fraud and everything i just wrote was just an attempt to get attention -

OfflineGiant Rabbit
Stranger
Re: DMT Breakthough? [Re: broonzy]
    #11323662 - 10/26/09 01:18 PM (8 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah awesome

Good to hear people experiencing some of the same experiences. I just had my 1st dmt trip tonight and it was intense. From a miss hap my housemate had administering it I had mine and his share. I had no knowledge of this til I heard them talking about it.

From the four of us I was the only one to breakthough. It's hard to tell but it took a bit longer than I expected. I was in a safe chair but i could still hear them and the television. I feel this dampened my experience and the TV was putting out some unpleasant sounds.

I feel that it was good overall. After i broke though i explored a bit. Then i found out i could control the environment in a variety of ways. Things like spinning myself on an axis, controlling a roller coaster paintbrush, moving freely through the landscape, making objects infinitely bigger or smaller and creating whatever object I wanted.

I was a little annoyed that i only experienced a short musical part in my journey. I am a musician and would have liked more. I believe that the in room distractions played a big part in this. Even though I was swimming like a fish in the cosmic ocean I still had a tuned ear to the conversation. I can recall what they were saying and the TV shows that were on.

Be good to know if anyone else has had the same level (or greater) of being able to control the experience much the way I did or if they have blocked out the outside world completely? I'm unsure if this is common as I have seen little literature on this.

I just want to add that I had some evil thoughts and images come in. I kinda expect that it would happen at some stage. I have done acid in the past and when that has gone south on the rare occasion I have quickly changed my thoughts. Generally to something safe like a bunny(that bunny has saved my life countless times). When this happened in my dmt trip I did the same and the bad experiences were few and far between. I hope this can help anyone else that might get in the same situation. Clowns and Homer Simpson were that other saving graces.

My whole experience went for aprox. 40 mins which I heard is long I'm glad that bunny came and said hello.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience