Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinesoundtrance
di actyl more fien
Male User Gallery

Loc: ocala, FL
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Adamist]
    #11375972 - 11/03/09 10:37 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Adamist said:
In July of last year a friend and I witnessed 3 UFO's in central Florida... they were pulsing different colors and doing impossible maneuvers, disappearing and reappearing, and definitely seemed to be aware of us. We were out in a cow field in the country so we could see them very clearly. We walked towards a large hill to get a better view and they followed our direction. Once they started getting closer (I'd guess maybe 500-600 feet) I became extremely freaked out and thought we were about to be abducted. At first I was frozen in awe but soon I realized we were so far from anyone else that we could have just disappeared without a trace. So we started running as fast as we could back to his house.. when we looked back we saw that they had stopped descending, and within a few more minutes they all just disappeared!

One of the most unbelievably crazy experiences of my life.

After the experience I searched online for anyone who saw the same things around that time and I found a report online that was made in the exact same zip code almost a month earlier, that described our experience to a T.

i also saw this with adamist. i remeber seeing the first one in my back yard then we decided to go out to the cow feild for a better veiw and noticed a few more, they were flashing different colors and moving all kinds of crazy ways.

also a few months ago here in maryland i was laying on a black top just before dark with my friend and his girlfriend and i noticed what i thought was the only star in the sky so i pointed it out and my friend watched it for a while and pointed out it was moving, we watched it for a good 30-45 mins it was moving back in forth going in circles and shapes no plane could move in.

--------------------
"Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other"

:bigweed::mushroomgrow::cubie::mushroomgrow::flyhigh::lsdabc::tee:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNlightNd1
∇Δ∇Δ∇Δ∇
Male User Gallery

Loc: Holographic Omniverse
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? *DELETED* [Re: Envix]
    #11380267 - 11/03/09 09:35 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by NlightNd1

Reason for deletion: Contained highly classified information that is potentially devastating.

--------------------
Turn off your mind, relax and floatdown stream. It is not dying. Lay down all thought, surrender to the void. It is shining.

:darkside: Pink Floyd :darkside:

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Loc: The Astral Realm
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11380343 - 11/03/09 09:47 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

This reminds me of Malcolm X when he said all white people are the devil. It took him a trip to Mecca, and the sharing of a cup with White complexion Muslims to rethink his beliefs and realize the fallacy of thinking in absolutes.

Would you say you've encountered ALL of the Greys? What makes you think some of them wouldn't jump ship?

Invisiblegiza
Male
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11380433 - 11/03/09 10:00 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

i saw an angel fly above me when i was in this day care it was crazy

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: giza]
    #11380483 - 11/03/09 10:07 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Giza - Please check your message inbox regarding extensive posting.

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: NlightNd1]
    #11382180 - 11/04/09 08:20 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

NlightNd1 said:
Quote:

Envix said:
and as far as alien "encounters" go, and how some people say it was a bad experience while others say it was a very good experience.

I guarantee that everyone who has claimed to have a good experience with the Greys is lying. It really irritates me the way people say positive things about the Greys and worship them like they're some kind of gods. They're most likely here to kill us and recolonize the Earth. I'm absolutely sure of it. To them, we're just cattle waiting in line to be slaughtered. I wish people who've never interacted with these creatures would stop making positive claims about them. People are much better off by being skeptical of the Greys' intentions than they are by putting their trust in these beings. For example, I suspect the Greys are going to tell mankind that the Earth is about to be destroyed and that our only hope for survival is to board their ships so they can take us to a new planet to live on. They will probably try to deceive the human race in such a way to make the extermination process easier. The only advice I can give people is to stay as far away from these creatures as possible. Don't trust them or listen to anything they tell you. Don't listen to anyone who is saying positive things about these creatures unless they submit to a polygraph test to validate it. Just about everyone in the UFO community is obsessed with aliens and they refuse to open up their minds to the possibility that aliens are evil. This is why negative reports of the Greys are rejected and the positive ones are exalted.

:et: :et: :et::hellfire:

I'm with you bro, what goes through peoples' heads when they believe that getting impregnated, surgically tortured, or whatever it is that has happened is a good thing?

Now, with that said, I'd like to mention that not all alien "races" are evil, but the ones who abduct, experiment, and even capture, hold and experiment on, are.

And I understand what you mean when you say you get irritated.  It's like watching someone continuously burn themselves with a lighter, only to continue the process when their skin has already been burned, and then tell other people it was a wonderful experience.  You feel irritated and experience some of those states of mind that they go through, and feel sorry for them and their ignorance. 

I just wish we had more aliens on our side, considering most of us have lost connection with nature spirits, faeries, spiritual ally's, etc...who might have been able to protect some indigenous or mystical or religious people alike from these beings.  I sometimes wonder why one gets abducted and experimented on over another, and I have this intuition that it has something to do with spiritual protectors/ally's of some sort or another.

Fuck the greys

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: stzacrack]
    #11382232 - 11/04/09 08:32 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

You guys are seriously already spewing racism toward a species/race you really have no solid evidence of?  I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

While you're certainly entitled to your own opinion, it would be nice to see some absolute proof or evidence that a) these beings exist in the first place and b) that they are ALL malevolent as you seem to claim.  I won't be holding my breath because no one has come forth with absolute evidence for either claim.  It is absolutely foolish to assume an entire race of beings are all malevolent.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: SuperD]
    #11382335 - 11/04/09 08:59 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SuperD said:
It is absolutely foolish to assume an entire race of beings are all malevolent.

Exactly.. and we wonder why they don't make themselves more known? :smirk:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Adamist]
    #11384880 - 11/04/09 03:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

well, we're an alien race. and we're pretty evil. :hellfire:

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: SuperD]
    #11386262 - 11/04/09 06:11 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

SuperD said: It is absolutely foolish to assume an entire race of beings are all malevolent.

Better safe than sorry, no?

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: deCypher]
    #11386472 - 11/04/09 06:38 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Quote:

SuperD said: It is absolutely foolish to assume an entire race of beings are all malevolent.

Better safe than sorry, no?

When being "safe" means unwarranted fear, hell no.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: c0sm0nautt]
    #11386882 - 11/04/09 07:25 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Being safe means the aliens have to earn our trust.  Would you let a complete stranger into your house assuming that he's benevolent or would you spend some time talking with him outside before you let him past your front door?

--------------------

Invisiblec0sm0nautt
Male User Gallery
    #11387745 - 11/04/09 09:13 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Being safe means the aliens have to earn our trust.  Would you let a complete stranger into your house assuming that he's benevolent or would you spend some time talking with him outside before you let him past your front door?

I agree with you there, I guess I misinterpreted what you meant.

But to some of the previous posters, I think it is the opposite of safe to consider an entire race evil when you have only met a few.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
    #11391021 - 11/05/09 01:49 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

deCypher said:
Would you let a complete stranger into your house assuming that he's benevolent or would you spend some time talking with him outside before you let him past your front door?

Depends on how charming s/he is! :grin:

:borat:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Poid]
    #11391071 - 11/05/09 01:55 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

God help us if malevolent aliens ever come to Earth disguised as hot nubile women...

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #11391165 - 11/05/09 02:05 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

....equipped with vaginas made of serrated industrial diamond blades.... :samurai:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Offlinedman080

Loc: NEW JERSEY
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? [Re: Poid]
    #11391307 - 11/05/09 02:27 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I had a similar experience as the original poster. It was about13 years ago I was 16 at the time. I live in NEw Jersey and was on vacation at Loveladies LBI. It was me my younger brother and our good friend almost like another brother. So we decided to take a walk up to the beach probably around 1100 PM. Chillin laying on the sand all looking up at the stars about 15 feet from the oceans edge. when all of a sudden we notice what appeared  to be a ball of light coming from way down the coast parallel with the shore line. slowly moving . When it got closer we seen it was actually two balls of light. when these two slow moving lights got near where we were on the coast. they shot out in two different directions probably 10 thousand miles an hour. we were freaking out so bad because we all seen it  and ran back to the beach house. everytime we all get together we always remember that night and know we know what we saw....

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? *DELETED* [Re: dman080]
    #11391380 - 11/05/09 02:37 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by c0sm0nautt

Reason for deletion: Unnecessary smart-ass comment...

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlinedman080

Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? *DELETED* [Re: Poid]
    #11391520 - 11/05/09 02:59 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinedman080

Re: UFO's who has had one pop in on them? *DELETED* [Re: dman080]
    #11391529 - 11/05/09 03:00 PM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Reason for deletion: .

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom