Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Loc: top of the tower
Re: just took a 20 mg amp pill, dosed 200mg mescaline and ripped the bong 4 times [Re: Envix]
    #11308980 - 10/23/09 10:03 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i dunno man...i used to be pretty much addicted to dxm...doing it a couple times a week for a while. i thought it was fun at first too...but that drug to me doesn't deserve any respect. while your on it it makes you think you're conscience is being expanded similar to a mushroom trip... when really it teaches nothing...i threw that shit out the window a couple years ago and glad i never went back to it.

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: just took a 20 mg amp pill, dosed 200mg mescaline and ripped the bong 4 times [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11309026 - 10/23/09 10:12 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

also on doses that actually made me trip, it has no use for partying. it always puts me in this state of like zoned out nothingness. no one is gonna really care to talk to me when i cant think fast enough to respond or be included in conversation or interaction.

atleast going to a party tripping balls on a real psychedelic, yeah everyone knows your tripping with super dialated pupils, but atleast you retain memory and can interact with people. also its better to look like a smiling clown on shrooms or acid then some dummed out fool on dxm. even opiates which mellows me out and has no value in conscience expansion or increased sociability or something, atleast you can still look somewhat normal in front of people and can still party...dxm just zombified me.

anyway thats my dxm rant

--------------------
:minifo:] "This promise constitutes the heart of my Christian beliefs and my call to natural-scientific research: we will attain to knowledge of the universe through the spirit of truth, and thereby to understanding of our being one with the deepest, most comprehensive reality, God."
-Albert Hofmann

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

Re: just took a 20 mg amp pill, dosed 200mg mescaline and ripped the bong 4 times [Re: Doctor_Dick]
    #11309032 - 10/23/09 10:14 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

haha. I never do it more than once a month. what I'm doing now is probably a once-only thing as I believe this drug should only be used at very high doses very sparingly. for when I want to visit the astral realm in a delirious state.

I've learned a lot from dxm (cured my social anxiety, helped me discover ways of obtaining new creative ideas, helped me understand the astral plane so I could project without the use of drugs)
but it's a subjective trip.
to each his own, eh? :irishtoast:

dxm is most certainly  not for partying :omgz: :facepalm:
that's where most people go wrong

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

Edited by Envix (10/23/09 10:14 PM)

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: just took a 20 mg amp pill, dosed 200mg mescaline and ripped the bong 4 times [Re: Envix]
    #11309056 - 10/23/09 10:19 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yeah...i abused it hard...i think no one should use this stuff as a means to get high, its a very ugly cheap trip to me...i'm not judging you and obviously your gonna do what you want to do...im just telling you how i feel about it coming from someone who used to abuse the shit out of it.

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

InvisibleCameron
Too Many Words
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #11309068 - 10/23/09 10:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I'm enjoying near sobriety tonight. Just sipping some creamy coffee :tweak:

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: just took a 20 mg amp pill, dosed 200mg mescaline and ripped the bong 4 times [Re: Cameron]
    #11309106 - 10/23/09 10:30 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

imm sppeeeeeding my head hurts i smoked a ton of cigs too. good ol teeth grinding...ahh its good to have you back :dizope:

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

Re: just took a 20 mg amp pill, dosed 200mg mescaline and ripped the bong 4 times [Re: starfirex]
    #11309171 - 10/23/09 10:46 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

#11309182 - 10/23/09 10:49 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with you. on low doses yes that is exactly what it is.
it could be really enlightening, though. if you do it in a dark room with no external stimuli (use a float tank, if you have one. haha. those things seem awesome) and just ride out a high 4th plateau dose. I only take it like that once a year, though.
it sucks that assholes like this give dxm a bad rap.
no offense to you, brah

--------------------
smack a hoe out this dimension
continue my ascension
-bhad bhabie

rip. todcasil, acid sloth, st1llnox, zappaisgod, big worm (sketch), tim b

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

#11309196 - 10/23/09 10:52 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

have you ever done dmt? if your looking for enlightenment it will blow you away 1000 times better than dxm no mater how dark the room is

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

Loc: North Alabama
    #11309201 - 10/23/09 10:53 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:
even opiates which mellows me out and has no value in conscience expansion or increased sociability or something, atleast you can still look somewhat normal in front of people and can still party...dxm just zombified me.

anyway thats my dxm rant

Haha, qft.

DXM is for suppressing coughs.

I'm getting opiated and going to my cousin's wedding tomorrow.

Poppies make me so chill, and it's a Catholic wedding so the liquor will flow.

--------------------
If you build it they will shrug.
:shrug:

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: just took a 20 mg amp pill, dosed 200mg mescaline and ripped the bong 4 times [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11309209 - 10/23/09 10:55 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

fuck yea i got nothin against opiates...i love them...i hate tea though the smell alone makes me vomit...cus i did them so many times and like 80 % of the time the high would make me vomit...spewed so many times smell triggers a gag reflex it sucks

i love roxies though man...wish i knew where to get some

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

OfflineEnvix
Avoidant Disorder
 User Gallery

#11309212 - 10/23/09 10:57 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Doctor_Dick said:
have you ever done dmt? if your looking for enlightenment it will blow you away 1000 times better than dxm no mater how dark the room is

I want to. I'm looking into extracting some sometime this winter.
I've done many a researching on DMT.

(sorry about my bad dxm grammar)

Edited by Envix (10/23/09 10:58 PM)

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

#11309227 - 10/23/09 11:00 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

It never makes me puke.

I love it too much.

Maybe your stomach just sucks.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

Re: just took a 20 mg amp pill, dosed 200mg mescaline and ripped the bong 4 times [Re: Swyfty Swyf]
    #11309234 - 10/23/09 11:02 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

it does suck but how can i help that shit...

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

#11309248 - 10/23/09 11:06 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Haha I know.

I take Prilosec daily because my stomach sucks.

I gag on PPT sometimes cause that sweet bitter flavor is sick.

I think I'm just so fixated on the effects that I refuse to puke.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

#11309256 - 10/23/09 11:08 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

word...i wish i was fortunate enough to have a strong stomach...i vomit on alcohol easily also it sucks. i see all kinds of people that have no problem drinking pod tea.

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

#11309302 - 10/23/09 11:21 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Do you usually puke as soon as it goes down, because of the initial taste?

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor_Dick
Forgiveness
Male User Gallery

#11309314 - 10/23/09 11:26 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

yes, its all because of the taste man. bastards. its not the high that makes me puke

--------------------
-Albert Hofmann

InvisibleSwyfty Swyf
Shrugsy Shrugs

#11309337 - 10/23/09 11:34 PM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I have taken a 25 mg meclazine 30 min prior, then mixed PPT 1/3 to every 2/3 orange, pineapple, and banana juice.

It doesn't take much to get a good ope going.  I usually feel my legs and guts go numb from like two gulps.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom