Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleindocult
Dr
Male User Gallery

Yet another DMT thread... how often is too often? {longish]
    #11303969 - 10/23/09 12:48 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Whatsup guys, just some thoughts about DMT and whatnot after my failure to breakthrough tonight.
  I've been holding on to some spice for a while because for the longest time I was too scared/intimidated from my first breakthrough to try it again. However I've been trying to muster up the courage for like 4 months.  Probably about a week ago a friend who knew about spice (didn't know I had some) brought up the subject.  He hadn't had a breakthrough dose yet, and I felt it necessary for him to get there before he just writes DMT off as gay and wayy overrated. In explaining... or rather trying to explain my own trip experiences, it started to sound good again... So we decided to be trip sitters for one another and both proceded to have AMAZING breakthrough experiences. 
  I guess last time I broke through I was inexperienced with psychedelics and I was a little younger so It felt like something I wasn't ready for.  This time was different though, After I carefully measured up .05g on my scale and put it on some parsley and vaped/smoked it I just instantly felt so comfortable.  I did not experience any pre-breakthrough anxiety like the previous times, and it was just fun and amazing.
  I just can't explain the trip...  I try so many times, but there is so much to say about it that you can't really cover the first half of it. well it always starts off with there's this super heavy vibration going on... clearly audible.  I'll have a song in my head and it will be playing then everything starts to change in this slowed down sort of expansive way...  There's this huge colorful thing that is... me? and I'm just floating away into this space filled full of colors i've never seen and there are just these shapes that appear and they are colored sooo intricately, they are dancing, transforming, and just keep 'happening' in different ways.  It's cool because it's like your mind is still there, except your thoughts start to sound machine like and really rapid (like the voice in the beginning of the song 'the herb garden' by sphongle).  but you understand... it's so familiar... I can't really explain past this point, just the coming back part because this just seems to... fade away like some sort of dream that I can't remember.
  But yeah, we decided to trip again in an hour when we could, but we ended up waiting longer.  We waited 2 days and then tripped twice more.  We have tripped almost every day this week except Wednesday.  What can I say, nothing is more comfortable than being 'there' and when you're there you don't want to come back.  Then when you do come back you seem to just have such a higher respect and tolerance and everything of Everything.
After all day of it raining and me just being in a shitty mood I decided to trip and have some fun... not at all the right mindset. I loaded up a huge eyeballed dose, easily .08 g, into the bowl of my bong over some parsley as usual.  I did all my usual stuff except I didn't get into the zone, or meditate before hand.  I just kind of started hitting it.  I ended up hitting it 5 times.  I kind of lied though, I did breakthrough, because I started slipping away but something was keeping me anchored... I was too physically impaired to take another toke though.  It just wasn't as magical and cool as normal tonight?  At least not at first, it was just kind of there and It was up to me whether or not I should be happy or not care about the visuals... It did grab me though, and make me appreciate things.  I got very deep into analyzing myself, instead of just trippping balls I was like thinking these really deep thoughts about me and how I am.  I opened my eyes and came back to the usual almost shroomlike trip.  I scanned the area for something to look at and a slow stream caught my attention.  The water... just the calm peaceful flow of H20 rolling across the driveway was so easy and pleasant to look at.  I just watched the water and got into some deep thoughts again.  I guess that doesn't sound bad in retrospect, but it felt very hard to deal with while it was happening.
  I'm definitely taking a break from it for a while, I don't dislike it, I just feel like I'm getting to know it and it's not supposed to be something you know. questions comments...
oh why am i still a stranger? I mean I know I don't post a lot, but I do post sometimes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAquaKet
RC Connoisseur

Re: Yet another DMT thread... how often is too often? {longish] [Re: indocult]
    #11304010 - 10/23/09 01:01 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

For me personally, it's almost like DMT has a built in anti-overuse system.

It's only once I forget that I can again remember. :mushroom2:

--------------------
relax

...but that was many years from now and, i hope from here on out
i always seem to want to shout your eyes are like a cup of tea, ascend into the sun with me...

Invisibleindocult
Dr
Male User Gallery

Re: Yet another DMT thread... how often is too often? {longish] [Re: AquaKet]
    #11304038 - 10/23/09 01:11 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Whoa, I guess that's what I've been trying to think of, like exactly what you said.

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: Yet another DMT thread... how often is too often? {longish] [Re: indocult]
    #11305042 - 10/23/09 09:02 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I know a guy who did it almost every day for over a year. Who knows how long this had been going on by the time I met him.

He was a crazy guy, and it's not like he has a real job or anything, so he always had time for it. He found a doorway that worked consistently, and let him back down quickly, so he was eager to overuse it.

Despite having a terrible cough (he smoked insane amounts of weed as well) and probably lung problems, he was able to smoke spice every day with no diminishing effects. Clearly he grew addicted to the flash, and to the immediate psychedelic results, but the intensity and overwhelming attitude of the experience never got to him enough that he didn't want to do it every day.

He talked about other worlds, huge encompassing grids, entities - tykish and ET varieties, 'ancestor spirits,' and dozens of other impossible to describe pieces of hyperspace. Much of the time (at least when I was around during his sessions) he did not appear to be having a great time. He soon realized the cost of a ticket to the other world - the pain of losing your ego, and having to put it together again - and was willing to pay.

Not your every day case, but an example of intensely frequent use. Most trips for him were not the typical, beautiful alien mindscape that is permeated with love, as many DMT users report in their earlier experiments.

Soon the vastness, the incredible complexity and difficulty of motion in that peculiar world begin to occupy one's time in that space. One either learns to swim, or stays out of the water.

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

Offlinelearningtofly
Ancient Aliens
Male

Loc: Out of this world
Re: Yet another DMT thread... how often is too often? {longish] [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #11305305 - 10/23/09 10:24 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I did it 15x in a week. I had no problems.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains