Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCoheed88
Amateur Failure
 User Gallery

Coral fungus?
    #11304597 - 10/23/09 06:53 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Hi there, on my recent search for libs, i found two types of "mushroom" (i think) that i'm not familiar with. They look like worms/coral poking out of the ground. They tend to be in a bunch of about 5-15 and are either brightly coloured red, or bright yellow.  They don't look particularly edible, but could anyone give me a shout on what they are. Thanks. And are they edible?

--------------------
You don't like yourself, but you admire yourself - it's all you've got, so you cling to it. You're so afraid that if you change, you'll lose what makes you special. Being miserable doesn't make you better than anyone else, it just makes you miserable..

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesubject
eat the sun
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Humboldt
Re: Coral fungus? [Re: Coheed88]
    #11304604 - 10/23/09 06:57 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

maybe ramaria or clavulina of some sort

--------------------
nappy then, nappy now, nappy for a bit
knee deep head over heals in this country shit

OfflineCoheed88
Amateur Failure
 User Gallery

Re: Coral fungus? [Re: subject]
    #11304620 - 10/23/09 07:05 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

Apologies i dont own a camera, and i did not take a sample.
I am located in the Uk. I went picking day after rain, high moorland, with cattle grazing, long grass with the red reed type "mario" grass, thistles and brambles.

The yellow ones look almost luminous, and are quite stiff when touched.  They are very straight and approximately 3-4cm long. They look less like coral and more like worms. (but straight).

--------------------
You don't like yourself, but you admire yourself - it's all you've got, so you cling to it. You're so afraid that if you change, you'll lose what makes you special. Being miserable doesn't make you better than anyone else, it just makes you miserable..

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates